KLH Makeup Artistry

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Kerry did the makeup for the four women in the bridal party and both mothers of the bride and groom for my wedding last weekend. She did the most amazing job making us all beautiful. She really listened to what we wanted to make sure our makeup was perfect and represented our personalities. When she was almost complete with my makeup and found an imperfection, she took part of it off and started again. The service was flawless and exactly what I wanted and needed for the big day. Kerry is a true professional and takes her work very seriously while also having a blast. Thanks to Kerry, my bridal party and I looked fabulous throughout the entirety of the event. I am so thankful to Kerry to adding a beautiful touch to our big day!

Services Used: Beauty & Health
LOCATION
winchester, VA 22602
BLOG

Love of Beauty is Taste. The Creation of Beauty is Art ~

Kerry Hellwig is a Professional Make-up Artist certified in Natural, special occassion, Bridal and High definition make-up as well as airbrushing. In her more than fifteen years of experience she has trained at the Aveda Institute, Esthetics Institue, as well as with certfied M.A.C professionals. Her Reputation with Brides in the greater Washingto n DC area is impeccable and her work with professional photographers and models is flawless.
Details