Kleinfeld Paper

Profile Picture
Private User
1 Review
[Private]

I worked with Amy Krug to make my dream invitations come to life. From the minute I stepped into Kleinfeld's, I felt like a princess. Amy is a stationary expert... creative, funny, knowledgeable and did everything to make my letterpress dreams unfold. Together, we created the perfect invitations for my 1920's theme wedding. She was able to suggest ideas that made the invites come to life and had her creative team make personalized touches that I did not know were possible. She is super responsive with all communications and very personable. I never feel like I am just another customer out of a countless pool. When I received my first glimpse of the Save the Dates, I was overjoyed. They were more beautiful than I even imagined. Super high quality stationary and wonderful customer service. What more can a bride ask for?

Kleinfeld Paper responded with the following comments:

Thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful experience working with our Senior Invitation Specialist, Amy, at the Kleinfeld Paper boutique. Your feedback means a great deal to us and we'd be delighted to serve you again soon, in person or online!

Services Used: Invitations
LOCATION
Billerica, MA 01821

Welcome to Kleinfeld Paper - a world of style and finery on paper. We are here to serve you in the pursuit of perfecting your wedding day dreams. We'll bring the same magical touch to personalizing your unique wedding invitations as we do in finding and fitting you into the dress of your dreams.

At Kleinfeld Paper, we are passionate ab out superior customer service. Serving our brides goes hand-in-hand with our beautiful designs, exquisite paper, and printing perfection. Let us help you pull your personal wedding day style together. With the expertise of our style and invitation consultants, we'll make sure you find and perfect the look you want for your wedding day.

From save the dateswedding invitationsceremony and reception cards, and thank you notes, you'll find a gorgeous array of styles ranging from classic elegance to modern chic and everything in between. Above all, we are passionate about our service to you. We'll go above and beyond to give you the perfect wedding invitations you've dreamed of!

Details