Kleinfeld Paper

Professionalism
Value
4.7
Flexibility

Amy Krug, Amber and the rest of the Kleinfelds team delivered beyond my highest expectations. From the minute I walked into their office and showroom, I knew that I was in the best of hands and that my grueling invitation hunt was over. Amy and Amber were an absolute pleasure to work with, and spent months working with me in order to create the perfect invitation set. No matter how many times I asked for changes to be made, they always replied promptly, and we're extremely kind and knowledgable. I ended up getting the most beautiful invitations, ones I never dreamed to have on such a tight budget. I definitely recommend using Kleinfelds Paper to any bride looking for the absolute best, all around!

Kleinfeld Paper responded with the following comments:

Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience with Amy & Amber at the Kleinfeld Paper Boutique. It's our greatest ultimate goal to delivery beyond expectations and we appreciate your effort to spread the good word!

Services Used: Invitations
LOCATION
Billerica, MA 01821

Welcome to Kleinfeld Paper - a world of style and finery on paper. We are here to serve you in the pursuit of perfecting your wedding day dreams. We'll bring the same magical touch to personalizing your unique wedding invitations as we do in finding and fitting you into the dress of your dreams.

At Kleinfeld Paper, we are passionate ... read more

At Kleinfeld Paper, we are passionate about superior customer service. Serving our brides goes hand-in-hand with our beautiful designs, exquisite paper, and printing perfection. Let us help you pull your personal wedding day style together. With the expertise of our style and invitation consultants, we'll make sure you find and perfect the look you want for your wedding day.

From save the dateswedding invitationsceremony and reception cards, and thank you notes, you'll find a gorgeous array of styles ranging from classic elegance to modern chic and everything in between. Above all, we are passionate about our service to you. We'll go above and beyond to give you the perfect wedding invitations you've dreamed of!

+/- read less