Kimberlee Miller Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Where to begin about this phenomenal person? Let's start with the fact that she absolutely hit all the marks for me. Kimberlee is a kind and sweet person which makes photos with her feel natural and fun. She has great perspective and I love her creativity. Kimberlee shot my engagement photos and wedding and she will be getting sick of us because I wouldn't use ANYONE else! When people tell you not to skimp on your photographer, DONT! She will make your special day (any occasion) and capture it all so your memories may last a lifetime. From the bottom of my heart, a huge thank you to Kimberlee Miller!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Moorpark, CA 93021
BLOG

Kimberlee Miller and her team have become the most sought-after wedding photographers in Southern California. Thier stunning images, artistic eyes, down-to-earth nature and painstaking attention to detail, have resulted in a business that has been built over 12 years almost solely on word of mouth.

Every client is given all of their im ages on dvds.    Kimberlee says, “I want the client to be in 100% control...and when you end up with all your original high-res files you can trust that there are no strings attached and that you will end up with the whole story."  Showbooks, engagement sessions, trash the dress sessions, boudoir sessions, and more are also available.

Details
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture, Traditional / Posed
Packages: Albums, Custom Graphic Design, Digital Files, High Resolution Images, Proof CD of All Images, Thank You Cards
Liability Insurance: Yes
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)