5131 Surfrider Way, Oxnard, CA 93035 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Beau Ideal Beauty Productions

Beau Ideal Beauty Productions is a professional hair and makeup team located in Oxnard, California, that specializes in clean, elegant wedding makeup and hair. Making every bride look and feel like a star on her wedding day is their greatest mission. Kathleen Hagan, the owner of Beau Ideal Beauty Productions, worked for several years as a film and TV makeup artist where she learned the secret to creating hair and makeup that looks just as good on camera as it does in person.

Beau Ideal Beauty Productions’ multiple licensed stylists strive to capture your unique style and beauty in the wedding look they create for you. So you can decide the best look for your wedding day, Beau Ideal Beauty Productions completes several makeup and hair trials, and they take pictures from every angle during your consultation. Their services also include men’s grooming and group services for a maximum of 15 people. On the day of your wedding, they will come to you and perform the following o-nsite hair and makeup services:

• Updos and styling

1 User photo

Beau Ideal Beauty Productions 1

Melina Thomas · Married on 10/27/2018

Stunning Wedding Hair / Makeup

Kathleen and her team were absolutely phenomenal when it came to my wedding hair and makeup. She was super responsive leading up the event and her trial run made me feel very comfortable as she took thorough notes on every product she was using. She received rave reviews from the bridesmaids who also got their hair and makeup done by her. Even my mother, who is an exceptionally difficult woman to please, was very impressed with the final product. Guests commented on how pretty the makeup / hair looked and I do not think she could have done a better job. Even more, Kathleen provided exception value when it came to staying around for a few more hours to provide touch ups. We had portraits taken on the beach and all the girls definitely appreciated it! Overall, Kathleen was absolutely amazing and I would highly recommend her for any event.

Sent on 02/04/2019

Joanna · Married on 07/20/2018

I really wanted to let everyone getting married know how important it is to have a hair & beauty expert you can trust. Not just with making you look amazing, but also following through on what you ask for, being patient kind, responsive and understanding on the day. Kathleen and her colleague Caitlin were all of these things. From a few minutes in to the trial run I knew I was in safe hands and the final result was everything I had imagined. I didn't know the exact 'look' I wanted - just a vision and an idea of what suited me, Kathleen listened and thought about what I had said I wanted. On the day I walked down the aisle feeling like an absolute princess!
    I highly recommend paying a little extra to have her stay through the ceremony into the photographs, it was really nice to have her there doing touch ups and making sure the hair and veil were just right.
    On a side note she did a great job with different skin colors too. I am white but one of my bridesmaids is black with dark skin. She had expressed concern using a makeup artist to do makeup on her, as in the past as they hadn't done a good job color matching. My friend was over the moon with the result! :)
    I highly recommend Kathleen Hagan for your wedding!!!

Sent on 07/31/2018
    Beau Ideal Beauty Productions 2
  • melmcknight

Melody · Married on 06/26/2016

I had nightmares about my wedding day... really I did! My reoccurring dream was that no one showed up on my wedding day to do my hair and make-up, and I walked down the aisle with a messy bun and nothing on but chapstick! Kathleen came highly recommended by every one of my other vendors. After my consultation, I knew I was in good hands. On my wedding day she came to our hotel and did hair and make-up for one of my bridesmaids, the "fix-finish" for another, my hair & make-up, and did touch-ups for the groom. She made us all feel beautiful and special. It was hot on our wedding day, and even though as the night progressed, I slightly melted, I still felt beautiful. Her rate is very reasonable in comparison to other quotes I received, and I loved she didn't have a minimum on the number of people required to have services in her packages. She also provided me with a touch-up kit, which I really didn't even need to use. You really can't go wrong with Kathleen. Thank you!

Sent on 07/12/2016

Award

Beau Ideal Beauty Productions Pricing

Beau Ideal Beauty Productions Price Rates

Beau Ideal Beauty Productions FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 200.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 40.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 90.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 40.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 200.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 40.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 90.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 40.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 275.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 40.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 275.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 40.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 90.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 40.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What is the starting price for facials? $ 91.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Assistant Fee
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Men's Grooming, Mult. Stylists, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Extensions, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair

• I'm A Girl DJ
    I'm A Girl DJ Wedding DJs

Kathleen is amazing! Extremely creative and versatile. I just love her work and working with her!

• sun-dance photography
    sun-dance photography Wedding Photographers

Kathleen always makes a bride look and feel amazing on her wedding day - always camera ready for me : )

• Pastries By Vreeke
    Pastries By Vreeke Wedding Cakes

Kathleen of Beau Ideal Beauty does magic with everybride she works on. Kathleen isn't your run of the mill make up artist, she has a background in the movie industry, so she knows what it takes to make brides look beautiful all night long. MAGIC!

• 5131 Surfrider Way Oxnard, California, 93035 See on map