Kelly Williams, Photographer

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I cannot recommend Kelly enough.. From first making contact to the final photographs of the day, everything was flawless! Her professionalism is impeccable and we could not fault her in any way. The photographs are incredible and we have received so many compliments! Not only do I admire Kelly for her work, but she is such a genuine and lovely person. We could not have picked anyone better. I am so thrilled that we were able to share our special day with her. Outstanding!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
8267 Austin Street, Suite 408, Kew Gardens, NY 11415
BLOG

The creativity you want. The personal service you deserve.

How I Approach Photography

My Style

I cater to clients seeking a modern, documentary approach to photography that naturally captures the energy and personality of their event in its best light.  When you view my photos, I want you to feel like you were standing beside me as I clicked the shutter button.  The me mories I capture are real moments of joy rather than staged portraits that rely on stiff poses.  And while composed portraits are certainly a part of any event, the natural, realistic style of my photos always lets the real ‘you’ shine through in the final image.

My Philosophy

The way I capture these real moments is to work as unobtrusively as possible.  I work with as much natural light as possible and try to blend in without drawing too much attention to my camera so that your guests see me as a participant in your event.

And as someone – ironically – who hates to have her photo taken, I understand the nervousness that comes with being photographed.  Hence my own belief that working with me should be as effortless as possible.

My Commitment to You, My Client

I treat all of my clients the way that I myself want to be treated.  That means my commitment to the following:

* Prompt, courteous, and professional replies to all correspondence.  I’m here to answer any questions you might have about planning your event, period.  And if I don’t know the answer, I’ll hunt it down for you.

* A promise that every event is shot by me personally.  I am the sole artist and business owner at Kelly Williams, Photographer.  I am the one who will be there to hold your hand from initial consultation to the final delivery of your memories.

* Committing to only 25 large events per year, so that each client receives individual attention

* Going above and beyond in terms of coverage hours, number of photos provided, and level of care taken in editing your memories

* Providing a black and white copy of every color image so that you have an artistic options for each photo

* Four-week turnaround for online photo delivery.  This means that all of your photos will be edited and color corrected for your review in your password-protected online gallery, four weeks from the date of your event.

* Packaging that reflects the artistic quality of the photos contained within

Please visit my website at http://www.kellywilliamsphotographer.com to see a full portfolio of my work. I am a member of the Professional Photographers of America and the Wedding Photojournalists Association, and was recently published in both New York Magazine Weddings and in Martha Stewart Weddings.

I look forward to speaking with you soon!

Details