Kelly Williams, Photographer

Kelly Williams, Photographer

The creativity you want. The personal service you deserve.

8267 Austin Street
Liability Insurance: Yes

About Us

How I Approach Photography

My Style

I cater to clients seeking a modern, documentary approach to photography that naturally captures the energy and personality of their event in its best light.  When you view my photos, I want you to feel like you were standing beside me as I clicked the shutter button.  The memories I capture are real moments of joy rather than staged portraits that rely on stiff poses.  And while composed portraits are certainly a part of any event, the natural, realistic style of my photos always lets the real ‘you’ shine through in the final image.

My Philosophy

The way I capture these real moments is to work as unobtrusively as possible.  I work with as much natural light as possible and try to blend in without drawing too much attention to my camera so that your guests see me as a participant in your event.

And as someone – ironically – who hates to have her photo taken, I understand the nervousness that comes with being photographed.  Hence my own belief that working with me should be as effortless as possible.

My Commitment to You, My Client

I treat all of my clients the way that I myself want to be treated.  That means my commitment to the following:

* Prompt, courteous, and professional replies to all correspondence.  I’m here to answer any questions you might have about planning your event, period.  And if I don’t know the answer, I’ll hunt it down for you.

* A promise that every event is shot by me personally.  I am the sole artist and business owner at Kelly Williams, Photographer.  I am the one who will be there to hold your hand from initial consultation to the final delivery of your memories.

* Committing to only 25 large events per year, so that each client receives individual attention

* Going above and beyond in terms of coverage hours, number of photos provided, and level of care taken in editing your memories

* Providing a black and white copy of every color image so that you have an artistic options for each photo

* Four-week turnaround for online photo delivery.  This means that all of your photos will be edited and color corrected for your review in your password-protected online gallery, four weeks from the date of your event.

* Packaging that reflects the artistic quality of the photos contained within

Please visit my website at http://www.kellywilliamsphotographer.com to see a full portfolio of my work. I am a member of the Professional Photographers of America and the Wedding Photojournalists Association, and was recently published in both New York Magazine Weddings and in Martha Stewart Weddings.

I look forward to speaking with you soon!

917-613-5260
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards