Kelly Williams, Photographer

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Kelly photographed our wedding at the Alger House in March 2015, and we couldn't have been any happier with her professionalism and the final photos. We had a brief chat over the phone about the types of photos we were looking for about a week before the wedding, and Kelly delivered. Although my fiance and got to the wedding venue 15 minutes before we were supposed to be taking photos/greeting guests (without changing or having done makeup), Kelly was there early and organized- a calming presence in the chaotic environment. She was very personable, and all our guests remarked on how unobtrusive she was when taking her photos. She is also incredibly efficient- we got a preview of about 30 photos the day after our ceremony, and the rest a week later. Photos had great composition and really captured the spirit of the wedding and our guests. Highly recommended!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
8267 Austin Street, Suite 408, Kew Gardens, NY 11415
BLOG

The creativity you want. The personal service you deserve.

How I Approach Photography

My Style

I cater to clients seeking a modern, documentary approach to photography that naturally captures the energy and personality of everyone in the room.  When you view my photos, I want you to feel like you were standing next to me as I clicked the shutter button.

I wor k unobtrusively so that no one ever mistakes me as your private paparazzi.  Further, I understand the nervousness that comes with being photographed.  It's my job to make the process of making you look beautiful as effortless as possible.

My Commitment to You, My Client

I treat all of my clients the way that I myself want to be treated.  That means:

Individual attention to each client.  As the sole artist and business owner, I am the one who will be there to hold your hand from initial consultation to the final delivery of your images.   Going above and beyond in the level of care taken in editing your photos. Preview images are ready within 24 to 48 hours, and a full edit of every photo session is ready within four weeks from the date of shooting.

I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Details
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture
Services: 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations,...
Items: Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Save the Date, Thank You Cards