Kelly Williams, Photographer

Kelly Williams, Photographer

Kew Gardens, NY
Quality of Service

Kelly photographed our wedding in September 2015 and we can't recommend her enough! She was wonderful to work with, all the way from our initial e-mails to our first meeting to the day of the wedding itself (and she even photographed our brunch the next morning)! Kelly is extremely professional and organized, super thoughtful and considerate, and just a genuinely nice person. It was so nice to know that with her we didn't have to worry about anything, it made that part of wedding planning so much easier. And when it came to the pictures themselves, we couldn't have been happier. She has a great eye and captured so many of those little moments of people just enjoying the day, which is exactly what we wanted.

If you are considering hiring Kelly to be your photographer, the decision couldn't be easier-- just do it!

Services Used: Photography
8267 Austin Street, Suite 408, Kew Gardens, NY 11415

The creativity you want. The personal service you deserve.

How I Approach Photography

My Style

... read more

How I Approach Photography

My Style

I cater to clients seeking a modern, documentary approach to photography that naturally captures the energy and personality of everyone in the room.  When you view my photos, I want you to feel like you were standing next to me as I clicked the shutter button.

I work unobtrusively so that no one ever mistakes me as your private paparazzi.  Further, I understand the nervousness that comes with being photographed.  It's my job to make the process of making you look beautiful as effortless as possible.

My Commitment to You, My Client

I treat all of my clients the way that I myself want to be treated.  That means:

• Individual attention to each client.  As the sole artist and business owner, I am the one who will be there to hold your hand from initial consultation to the final delivery of your images.
  • Going above and beyond in the level of care taken in editing your photos. Preview images are ready within 24 to 48 hours, and a full edit of every photo session is ready within four weeks from the date of shooting.

I look forward to hearing from you soon!

+/- read less