Kelly Williams, Photographer

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
Recently Married

Kelly photographed our wedding reception, and did a fantastic job. She was easy to get in touch with, made the payment process easy, and did a great deal of prep and research before the big day. On the day of the reception, she had a plan for awesome photos around the neighborhood of the venue, and then once the reception started, she captured everything we wanted and more without us ever noticing her working.

She is laid-back, easy to talk to, professional, and sent us more than 50 edited photos the next day. My wife and I would highly recommend Kelly to anyone looking for a wedding/event photographer.

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
8267 Austin Street, Suite 408, Kew Gardens, NY 11415
BLOG

The creativity you want. The personal service you deserve.

How I Approach Photography

My Style

I cater to clients seeking a modern, documentary approach to photography that naturally captures the energy and personality of everyone in the room.  When you view my photos, I want you to feel like you were standing next to me as I clicked the shutter button.

I work ... read more

How I Approach Photography

My Style

I work unobtrusively so that no one ever mistakes me as your private paparazzi.  Further, I understand the nervousness that comes with being photographed.  It's my job to make the process of making you look beautiful as effortless as possible.

My Commitment to You, My Client

I treat all of my clients the way that I myself want to be treated.  That means:

• Individual attention to each client.  As the sole artist and business owner, I am the one who will be there to hold your hand from initial consultation to the final delivery of your images.
  • Going above and beyond in the level of care taken in editing your photos. Preview images are ready within 24 to 48 hours, and a full edit of every photo session is ready within four weeks from the date of shooting.

I look forward to hearing from you soon!

+/- read less