Kelly L Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Kelly is AWESOME. She did an amazing job with both our engagement and wedding photos; we really couldn't be happier! Best value for the price, too! There are so may photographers who charge an arm and a leg for the same quality as Kelly's but her prices are very reasonable!

Not only did we receive great photographs, but Kelly's turnaround time was really fast. We received over 1,000 edited pictures from our wedding in less than 5 weeks! We are so excited to show them off to our friends and family. She captured our memories from our wedding beautifully. We are so thankful we had her as our photographer. We will cherish our pictures forever!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Charleston, SC

creative, timeless, fun wedding photojournalism

Kelly L Photography is a Columbia, SC based wedding photographer specializing in capturing real moments and genuine emotion in an artistic style.

I create photos that are timeless, creative and full of emotion. From the time we first meet, I want to learn your story and all those little details that will make your wedding day unique. I want you to relive the emotions you felt on your wedding day, whether you are looking through your photos for the first time or sharing them with your children and grandchildren someday.

Visit the website: www.KellyLPhoto.com

Visit the blog: www.KellyLPhotoBlog.com

I look forward to capturing your love story and creating art that you will cherish for a lifetime.

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Photography
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Christenings, Corporate Events, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Sweet 16s
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)