Karma Goddess

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Vanessa is a true class act. I worked with her for a solid year planning my wedding, and she was incredible every step of the way. She recommended EXCELLENT vendors and handled tough situations both in the months leading up to the wedding and on the big day. She answered all of my questions, kept me right on track and made sure that I didn't have to worry about a thing on my wedding day. Her calm nature was exactly what I needed - even when a guest showed up with a.. *ahem* .. date that was not previously disclosed (and I definitely freaked out considering we had no room at his table), she handled it with professionalism and absolute grace. I'm sure many more things went wrong that day, but I never knew about any of them! She's a fantastic wedding planner, and I will miss working with her.

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
Serving South Florida
BLOG

Event Planning & Flower Design

Karma Goddess is a boutique event planning & florwer design company serving Dade, Broward and Palm Beach Counties.We specialize in making unique and personalized events

Vanessa started this company in 2003 in Los Angeles after realizing that there were not a lot of companies that could execute her vision within her budget. She decided then and there to create a company where a client could come to us for one aspect of planning their event to conceptualizing and executing the total vision of the clients.

We offer the following three levels of coordination:

Level 1: There is No Such Thing As Day-Of Planning Package: This package is our definition of what a basic planning package should be. Planning or executing and event in this case, takes a lot of prep work by our team to ensure that your event seems, well seamless. And that is whjy we created a "Day-Of' package with a little added kick.

Level 2: The Stepping Up Package is for the client that needs help planning, maybe not the whole thing, only parts of it or likes to still be the point person with the vendors.

This is a package where we lend our expertise in the field to the clients, aid them in their vendor selections, manage the check list so that list gets smaller and smaller and ensure that you, the client, enjoys this amazing time in your life.

Level 3: Total Take Over sounds scary but in essence we take care of everything. We hold your hand during the entire process of planning your event.

We are your guardians of your event.

We work with you and understand completely what you want for your event.

We work closely with all of your vendors, negotiate with them so that you can focus on the fun stuff.

Because planning a wedding should be nothing but fun

Did you also know that Karma Goddess is also a full service floral company?

What does that mean you ask?

Well let me tell you.

Vanessa started in flowers, that is how she became so meticulous in her planning actually, she worked with some of the top florists in Los Angeles and when she moved out to Miami couldn’t find the right look for her clients that also matched their budgets. So what did she do, she opened a flower department within the company.

+/- read less