Karen Roumillat, Wedding Officiant

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I could not have asked for a more beautiful ceremony!! Wanting to keep it romantic and simple, I gave Karen the reigns to write my whole ceremony, and she did not disappoint! My guests cannot stop saying how perfect it was, so thank you a million times to Ms.Roumillat! Highly recommended!

Services Used: Officiant
LOCATION
1519 State Road 13, Saint Johns, FL 32259

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards™ 2015 winner.

Working together to create a wonderful celebration of your marriage  for you and the love of your life. I love destination weddings and offer traditional, religious, spiritual and unique ceremonies in northeast Florida. I am also available for  a personal  Wedding Party Yoga session to stretch, strengthen and energize your mind, body and soul before your big day!

Additional Services : Notary Public, Vow Renewals, Commitment Ceremonies, Memorial Service, Celebrations of Life, Wedding Party Yoga

Contact information:

Cell: 904.707.5207

Website: www.karenroumillat.com

Email: info@karenroumillat.com

+/- read less
Details
Services:: Ceremony Rehearsal, Civil Union, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-religious, Single Religion, Vow Renewal
Officiant Services:: Allow Couples' Own Vows
Religious affiliations: Anglican, Baptist, Buddhist, Catholic, Episcopalian, Hindu, Jewish, Lutheran, Methodist, Mormon, No Denomin...
Length of Ceremonies:: <30 Mins.
ENDORSEMENTS (5)
We had a wonderful time working with Karen. She is very personable and has a calming presence, which is a great trait for any wedding vendor. Karen preformed a beautiful, customized ceremony for the bride and groom and did a great job of projecting her voice during the ceremony so everyone in the audience could hear. She was a top notch professional, from her attire to her interactions with other vendors. We would definitely recommend Karen Roumillat, Wedding Officiant, to all of our clients.
Karen Roumillat, Wedding Officiant is a wedding officiant from northeast Florida. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Amelia Island, Jacksonville, and St. Augustine. Karen Roumillat, Wedding Officiant is a professional wedding officiant that has been part of the Florida wedding industry for three years. We specialize in unique and custom wedding ceremonies