Karen Roumillat, Wedding Officiant

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Karen was the perfect wedding officiant for our special day. I dealt with her over the phone and via email for menthe leading up to the wedding, but didn't officially meet her until the day before when she joined us and lead us in wedding party yoga for me and my closest girlfriends. It was wonderfully relaxing and worked out perfectly even for my dear friends who have never done yoga before. I was never worried with Karen. She put me at ease and handled everything with a calm and loving demeanor. On the morning of our wedding, Karen showed up looking lovely and performed our ceremony better than we could have ever imagined it could be. Afterwards, we got a quick picture with her and off she went. Karen, thank you for being a part of our most special day. We are so grateful for you and your services.

Services Used: Officiant
LOCATION
1519 State Road 13, Saint Johns, FL 32259

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards™ 2014 winner.

Working together to create a wonderful celebration of your marriage  for you and the love of your life. I love destination weddings and offer traditional, religious, spiritual and unique ceremonies in northeast Florida. I am also available for  a personal  Wedding Party Yoga session to stretch, strengthen and energize your mind, body and soul b efore your big day!

Additional Services : Notary Public, Vow Renewals, Commitment Ceremonies, Memorial Service, Celebrations of Life, Wedding Party Yoga

Contact information:

Cell: 904.707.5207

Website: www.karenroumillat.com

Email: info@karenroumillat.com

Details
Services: Civil Union, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-religious Ceremony, Single Religion Ceremony
Religious affliliations: Buddhist, Christian (no denomination), Christian - Anglican, Christian - Baptist, Christian - Catholic, Chr...
ENDORSEMENTS (5)
We had a wonderful time working with Karen. She is very personable and has a calming presence, which is a great trait for any wedding vendor. Karen preformed a beautiful, customized ceremony for the bride and groom and did a great job of projecting her voice during the ceremony so everyone in the audience could hear. She was a top notch professional, from her attire to her interactions with other vendors. We would definitely recommend Karen Roumillat, Wedding Officiant, to all of our clients.
Karen Roumillat, Wedding Officiant is a wedding officiant from northeast Florida. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Amelia Island, Jacksonville, and St. Augustine. Karen Roumillat, Wedding Officiant is a professional wedding officiant that has been part of the Florida wedding industry for three years. We specialize in unique and custom wedding ceremonies