Judi Fraser, Notary Public

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Christy
05/15/2015

We couldn't have asked for a better lady to perform our wedding. This lady was very attentive to every question or concern we had. She made the process leading up to the wedding very easy. It was such a joy to finally meet this sweet lady on our wedding day. She even took pictures for us!! She had amazing ideas that truly made our day memorable. We will surely recommend her to anyone.

Services Used: Officiant
LOCATION
Destin, FL 32550
BLOG

Congratulations to you both! I would love to help you to create a special ceremony, unique to you.

I provide wedding officiant services in the Fort Walton Beach/Destin area

and anywhere from Panama City to Pensacola.

Venues can include the beach, waterfront park, backyard or any indoor location.

I provide wedding officiant services in the Fort Walton Beach/Destin area

and anywhere from Panama City to Pensacola.

Venues can include the beach, waterfront park, backyard or any indoor location.

I will work with you in advance to choose your vows; review what type of service you would like and to plan any special arrangements you would like to have.

Paperwork will be submitted to the county after the ceremony.

Prices vary depending on the location but rest assured, they are reasonable.

It is easier to plan in advance, but if you decide to tie the knot at the last minute, give me a call or shoot me an email and if available, I would be glad to work with you.

For more information on your marriage license, booking my services, and ideas on how to plan the wording of the ceremony, please visit my website:  www.destinnotary.com
  You can also reach me at  jfrasernotary@yahoo.com +/- read less
Details
Services:: Ceremony Rehearsal, Civil Union, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-religious, Vow Renewal
Officiant Services:: Allow Couples' Own Vows, Licensed
Religious affiliations: No Denomination
Length of Ceremonies:: <30 Mins.
State Licenses: FL