Jon's Bridal

Tampa, FL 33612 | map
Services: Bride
Accessories: Undergarments, Veils
About Us
Jon's Bridal Tampa is located in a renovated skating rink with over 30 employees. Jon's Bridal is Florida's largest bridal store and different from everyone else. We service brides from Tampa, Clearwater, St. Petersburg, Sarasotta, Bradenton, Ft. Meyers, Orlando, Gainsville, Jacksonville, and all other points in Florida and Georgia.

All our wedding gowns are IN-STOCK from sizes 2 to 34. This means you get to see yourself in the gowns in your own size (the only real way to know what it will really looks like). We average about 1200 hanging wedding gowns at all times. Because of large volume buying, we get incredible discounts from the designers we can pass on to you. Other big chain stores manufacture their own wedding gowns, but at Jon's we only carry major designers and couture gowns at a fraction of the price seen in boutique stores.

At Jon’s the majority of the wedding gowns are priced between $599.00 and $2,500.00 and we have a huge inventory that allows us to have a good selection at almost every price point in between. At Jon’s bridal our buyers not only focus on amazing and unique styling but the buyers also feel it is important that our wedding gowns be made of the highest quality materials and have a superior inner fit construction. We often hear our customers exclaim that they can really feel the difference in our gowns by just touching the fabrics. We have also found that no matter how beautiful a style, if the gown does not have a superior inner fit construction the gown will not look or hang perfectly when worn. There are also many informal destination, beach and encore wedding gowns that are priced lower in the $400.00 to $600.00 range. Many of our future brides complain that in other stores the consultants keep trying to push them into the more expensive gowns. This can't happen at Jon's Bridal. Our consultants will always ask you about your budget and work to stay within it.

Our styles and selection change every week. We have a full time employee (Dee) whose only job (along with two helpers) is to unpack wedding gowns. This means that if you don't find the absolutely perfect wedding gown of your dreams on your first visit, just come back again and see a lot of new styles in your size.

Guaranteed one on one service. This means you will be assigned your own highly trained bridal consultant who will NOT WAIT ON ANYONE BUT YOU the entire time you're there.

Call 813-931-8991 and set an appt. today for the best personal service in Florida. With four 7' showcases full of tiaras and 300 veils and headpieces, we can fully accessorize any bride. JON'S BRIDAL is located at 1102 E. Busch Blvd., Tampa, Florida. Call us at 813-931-8991 for easy directions. We are open seven days a week AND WE ARE WORTH THE DRIVE.
Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The experience at Jon's Bridal was absolutely AMAZING! I had tried on several dresses before visiting Jon's Bridal so I knew exactly what I was looking for. When we entered the gallery we were welcomed with smiling faces, gorgeous gowns, and an atmosphere that felt rich with quality. The first dress that I saw and tried on I fell in love with and ended up calling my own after trying on several others just to make sure; they were too beautiful not to! Every dress l tried on looked amazing, felt custom made, and was reasonably priced. Tessie, the consultant that I worked with was the icing on the cake as far as the overall experience goes. She helped me put the dresses on, take the dresses off, and made sure that I knew what the train would look like when bustled. Jon's Bridal has the best selection that I saw of all of the bridal shops that we went to, definitely recommend it to all brides!

• Wedding: 08/30/2014
Services Used: Dress & Attire
813-931-8991
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards