John Christopher Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Ladies/Gentlemen! Look no further! John Christopher Photography is the best photographer in DFW! He was a pleasure to work with and you will not go wrong! As the mother of the bride who just had gone through another wedding a year ago in Austin, I knew what kind of photographer to look for and John is it! His style and flair, professionalism, work ethic and personality was outstanding! Although he worked with my daughter and son in law throughout the year, I had the pleasure of watching him photograph my daughter's bridal portraits and he did a phenomenal job! His vision far exceeded my expectations and his attention to detail was over the top! His personality is very professional yet he has a very fun side that was so nice to see! He captured special moments throughout the wedding that we asked for and I can't wait to see the end result! I even witnessed him having a good time while photographing during the reception and I loved seeing him join in for a special moment as the bride and her college friends celebrated their alma mater! John and his assistant were a pleasure to work with and I am so glad we found him! You will love working with him! First Class all the way!

Services Used: Photography