John Christopher Photography

Profile Picture
Lindsay
1 Review
04/25/2015

To say John Christopher Photography did an absolutely amazing job seems like an understatement. Working with John was the most fun, rewarding, and exciting part of our year-long wedding planning process. From the moment we met him for our initial consultation all the way to the end, John delivered with such professionalism and was a joy to work with. He helped capture the memories that we will have for a lifetime. My husband and I were nervous when we first did our engagement pictures, and he made it effortless for us to be able to relax and be caught up in each other during our session. My bridal portraits especially had me nervous since I would be front and center on camera. John knew exactly what to say to set me at ease and keep me calm and collected while having a blast. He was extremely professional all the while making you feel like you'd known him for years. We never had difficulty getting a hold of him, he was always keeping tabs with us throughout the year even when we didn't have any photographing sessions lined up soon, he gave me several contacts when plans fell through with one of my vendors and offered to help in any way he could. Extremely personable and kind, John can handle ANY crowd! There's no one else I would have rather invested in than him for this process. If you book him, you will not regret it for a second. We also used his team for videography the day of the wedding and they did an OUTSTANDING job. The day of, when things were fast-paced and sometimes stressful they were always promt but never pushy. John and his team made certain that I would have the wedding experience of my dreams, and it was everything and so much more!!! Best decision we made was hiring him!! :)

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
11125 Ridgemeadow, Dallas, TX 75218
Details
Style: Photojournalism, Portraiture
Services: 2nd Shooter, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res, Liability Insurance, Slideshow, Toning
Items: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards