John Christopher Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I had one mission for John when I asked him to photograph our wedding at the Dallas World Aquarium...and he NAILED it spot on! I wanted him to recreate a previous picture he had taken in the shark tunnel at the aquarium, and I could not have gotten a better picture. Seriously, it should be in magazines!

John was an all-around phenomenal photographer to work with. He is extremely talented with taking pictures, and he is super laid back, which makes life so much easier with the chaos that comes with a wedding. He made me feel very comfortable and relaxed, especially because I hate getting my picture taken. He is great at giving direction and helping totally inexperienced photographees look like they know what they're doing in the pictures.

All in all, I couldn't be happier with my engagement and wedding photos that John took. He is super affordable, extremely talented, and wonderfully professional. Highly, highly recommend John Christopher Photography!!!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
11125 Ridgemeadow, Dallas, TX 75218
Details
Style: Photojournalism
Services: Custom Graphics, High-Res, Liability Insurance, Slideshow
Items: Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards