JLM Couture Flagship Salon

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

My experience at JLM was everything I could have ever hoped for and imagined. They were extremely friendly and helpful, and the customer service is honestly one of the best I have ever witnessed. I happened to stumble upon their store before they even opened that location for business, and they opened the store for me! They were so sweet and helpful and did not make me feel as though I was an imposition at all (despite the fact that prices had still not been marked on the gowns and the store was still being organized). My family and I were so comfortable and at ease at JLM that we were committed to finding and purchasing the perfect dress from them - which wasn't a difficult task since they have such a beautiful selection of gowns! I would recommend to any future bride that they stop by JLM Couture on Robertson so that they can experience what shopping for a bridal gown should truly feel like!

Services Used: Dress & Attire
LOCATION
352 North Robertson Boulevard, West Hollywood, CA 90048

Lazaro, Jim Hjelm, Alvina Valenta, Hayley Paige, Tara Keely, Blush

JLM Couture is a leading design house of luxury wedding apparel and have recently opened their flagship store in the heart of L.A. on North Robertson Blvd. JLM's portfolio consist of the world renowned Lazaro, Jim Hjelm, Alvina Valenta and Hayley Paige. The store particularly caters to the discerning taste of the L.A. bride, while also serving celebrity and entertainment industry clientele. Here you will find their most recent collections right off the runway, designer exclusives, and opportunity to work hand in hand with the designers and create a custom gown to your taste.

Details