J&D Productions, LLC

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

My husband and I LOVED working with J&D Productions! We did our engagement photos and our wedding photos with Jessica and her husband!

Leading up to the engagement photos, I had friends telling me that they weren't that fun to do, so I was dreading taking the pics. Fortunately, Jessica made taking the pics so much fun! My husband and I had a blast shooting with her and her husband! Not only did we have a great time, the photos turned out to be gorgeous!!! We took the photos all around Galveston, and Galveston is not the prettiest place in the world, however her photos made the scenery look AMAZING! We are so extremely happy with all of our engagement photos!

We also had a blast shooting with Jessica and her team on the day of the wedding. She did our videography as well. We haven't seen the video or the photos yet, however I know they will be beyond amazing.

I highly recommend going with J&D Productions for all your photography/videography needs. Jessica and her husband our laid-back and flexible and a blast to work with!

Services Used: Photography, Videography
LOCATION
13310 Mandy Ln, Santa Fe, TX 77510

Every picture has a story... Let us tell yours!

J&D Productions is a videography and photography company located in the Houston-Beaumont-Galveston area. We are Jessica & Dave, a husband and wife team. We love shooting all ends of photography and videography but specialize in Weddings.

We understand the importance of your wedding day and would love the opportunity to capture it. We can honestly say, we love our job. Not only do we get to shoot some of the happiest times of our client’s lives, but we always end up with new friends. It doesn’t get much better than that!

Every bride has different wants and desires for her own wedding day. That is why we don’t have a “one size fits all” wedding package. Having planned a wedding ourselves, we understand the importance of those lasting memories and the personalized experience that should come with them. We don’t want our couples to like their photos and video, we want them to LOVE them. We aim to give each bride and groom a personalized experience. In our initial meeting we discuss all expectations for your wedding photography and/or videography and from that point on we make sure we exceed them. That being said, we would love to hear what you are looking for in your wedding. Please contact us to arrange a time to meet in our studio, on the phone, or even Skype.

Every Picture Has A Story... Let Us Tell Yours!

+/- read less