Inn on the Riverwalk

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Our wedding was a dream come true. It was more beautiful than I ever expected. The flowers were absolutely gorgeous. The reception room was beautifully decorated. The cake was absolutely delicious. Tina made me feel at ease. I could not have ever dreamed it would turn out as special as it did!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning
LOCATION
129 Woodward Place, San Antonio, TX 78204
BLOG

Weddings on the Riverwalk

"Bless all of you for an unforgettable time and a wonderful marriage ceremony! This was our favorite place on the Riverwalk!"
Newly weds....Mr and Mrs. Jewell

"Gayle and I want to thank you for all your help in making our wdding a success! We had a wonderufl time and look forward to coming back for a stay in the future. Thanks for t he hospitality and great stay!" ;-)
Newly weds....Mr and Mrs. Bobby and Gayle Lancaster

Details
Maximum capacity: 125
Wedding services: Bridal Shower, Ceremony, Engagement Party, Reception
Catering: Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeurves, Outside Cake OK, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
ENDORSEMENTS (6)
We couldn't think of a more quaint & cozy venue for a beautiful San Antonio wedding! With a package for every bride, and a view to be envied, Inn on the River is one of our FAVORITE places to capture the beauty of brides & San Antonio!!
PROS I KNOW (63)
Inn on the Riverwalk is a wedding venue from san antonio, texas. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Texas, San Antonio, and The Riverwalk. Inn on the Riverwalk is a professional wedding venue that has been part of the San Antonio, Texas wedding industry for 6 years. We specialize in Riverwalk Weddings