Indigo Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Brandi at Indigo Photography was an absolute delight to work with. I did my engagement photos while on vacation in Lake Tahoe. I reached out to a handful of photographers and she was the only one who answered me promptly every single time. She made it a priority to talk on the phone so we could make sure our styles meshed well together and I was able to get a feel for the type of work she does. The shoot was seamless and she really portrayed the love my fiance have for one another! Our pictures were fully edited and ready in less than I week. I highly recommend using Indigo Photography for any and all of your photography needs if you're in the area, her rates are more than reasonable.

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
2587 Kubel Avenue, South Lake Tahoe, CA 96150

Wedding & Portrait Photography

Indigo Photography specializes in contemporary wedding and portrait photography.

We believe in having fun, being creative, and creating images that will inspire for a lifetime.

Please feel free to call or email me.  I would love to hear from you!

Have a Great Day!

Brandi Schlagel (Owner & Certified ... read more

Please feel free to call or email me.  I would love to hear from you!

Have a Great Day!

Brandi Schlagel (Owner & Certified Greener Photographer)

775.790.5177