Images by Misti Layne

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Misti Layne is a fantastic photographer with a great eye for detail. She listened to our requests and followed through with impeccable professionalism. Misti was reliable, fun to work with, and really captured the feel of the wedding through her photos. She also provided many wonderful photos to choose from (almost 600), varying between posed and artistic work. Overall, we were extremely happy with Misti Layne and highly recommend her for your wedding.

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
San Francisco, CA 94107
San Francisco Photographer, Misti Layne’s style is about exquisite, fashion oriented, fine art wedding photography that captures the essence and emotions of the subjects.  Photographing weddings and commitment ceremonies, family portraiture, pregnancy and engagement portraits are all steps in documenting the important events of your life. My exp erience in fashion, life and photography and my journalistic and documentary style make for a fresh and exciting look that captures the vibrancy and the special nature of your wedding. My photographs are not posed, capturing the brilliance and sparkle of people naturally. I cherish my personal photo albums more than anything and I hope the candid and portrait photographs we take at your wedding are just the start to documenting all the important events of your life for those generations yet to come. I want to be your photographer for life, not just your wedding photographer. Photography isn’t about a camera. There is a bit of my soul in every photograph I take.
Details
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture
Services: High-Res, Liability Insurance
Items: Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Negatives, Prints, Proofs
PROS I KNOW (83)