Images by Misti Layne

Images by Misti Layne

San Francisco, CA 94107 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture
Packages: Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, High Resolution ...
Liability Insurance: Yes

About Us

San Francisco Photographer, Misti Layne’s style is about exquisite, fashion oriented, fine art wedding photography that captures the essence and emotions of the subjects.

Photographing weddings and commitment ceremonies, family portraiture, pregnancy and engagement portraits are all steps in documenting the important events of your life. My experience in fashion, life and photography and my journalistic and documentary style make for a fresh and exciting look that captures the vibrancy and the special nature of your wedding. My photographs are not posed, capturing the brilliance and sparkle of people naturally. I cherish my personal photo albums more than anything and I hope the candid and portrait photographs we take at your wedding are just the start to documenting all the important events of your life for those generations yet to come. I want to be your photographer for life, not just your wedding photographer. Photography isn’t about a camera. There is a bit of my soul in every photograph I take.

415-225-1128
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
4.7