PO Box 78423, San Francisco, CA 94107 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Branch Out Event Design

Leighsa Montrose AIFD, PFCI, owner of award-winning Branch Out Event Design is known for expert top-to-bottom event production, inspired client-responsive thinking and planning, and breathtaking execution of décor design. From the most complex professional events to the most intimate weddings, Leighsa offers a once-in-a-lifetime experience to all who attend.

Leighsa possesses a unique ability to conjure, create and manage dynamic environments and experiences that welcome and celebrate, that build a message, and that express her clients' vision, goals and dreams. Her ability to manage all aspects of an event, from prop acquisition to personnel, partners and vendors, is informed by her decades of experience. Leighsa's event designs become storybooks of carefully chosen, placed elements and thoughtfully crafted experiences which live side by side and create a seamless harmony. Always, this results in a sense of how truly special the occasions are, occasions that stay etched in time forever.

You know when you meet Leighsa that she is one of those people who is doing exactly what she was meant to do in life. She was inducted into the prestigious American Institute of Floral Designers (AIFD) in 1996 and into the Professional Floral Communicators International in 2010. She has been a filmed speaker and presenter at AIFD and Cater Source Conference and has lectured on floriculture and event design, as well as mentoring and teaching design classes and workshops. Her events and designs have garnered national attention and has been featured in numerous publications, books, internet blogs, web sites, live broadcasts, cable TV, film and numerous other media outlets. Her production experience includes, but is not limited to, large-scale activations, fundraising events, trade show exhibits, receptions, galas, weddings and private parties.

Branch Out Event Design provides services throughout the San Francisco Bay Area, Napa Valley and Monterey, Carmel-By-The-Sea and Pebble Beach.

Follow Branch Out Event Design on

The Julia Morgan Ballroom / Tuphotography.com
D 0006

5 Reviews for Branch Out Event Design

Shannon · Married on 07/10/2010

If Leighsa is available for your wedding, book her immediately! I’m so happy that we found her. Leighsa did such an amazing job on the flowers for our wedding, and I couldn’t have been happier. Not only did she do such a beautiful job, she was so sweet and easy to deal with, and her prices are very reasonable. I talked to some florists who I could barely get to return my phone calls, but Leighsa always got back to me right away, patiently walked me through everything and was always on top of making any changes/suggestions that we needed.

I had very specific colors in mind for our wedding and Leighsa was very helpful when helping me finalize all of the details. I ended up having a few conversations with her over the color shades of the flowers, and she was so sweet and patient every time. She also gave me great suggestions on what flowers to use, the color, type of arrangements, etc. She even suggested that we not get large arrangements for the ceremony because she thought it was too much money to spend for something that people would only see for a few minutes. That type of honesty is very rare when dealing with some wedding vendors!

She also helped us to rent a drape for the ceremony and took care of the installation. She even told me she would do whatever it took to help our venue make everything look perfect for the ceremony/reception, even if it meant putting out placecards and things that weren’t a part of her job.

When we finally saw the flowers at the wedding they were absolutely perfect! The color was exactly what I had pictured and all of the flowers were arranged beautifully. Leighsa has such a great eye for flower design and she did such an amazing job. I’m so happy we used her.

Overall, I couldn’t have been happier that we chose to work with Leighsa. Not only did she help to make our wedding day perfect, I really enjoyed working with her and she was the most reasonably priced of the florist that I talked to. I would definitely recommend Leighsa and Branch Out for any event!

Sent on 09/20/2010

Kimia · Married on 05/30/2010

I just got married on May 30 at San Francisco City Hall, and Branch Out did an EXCELLENT job with our flowers.

Working with Leighsa Montrose was an absolute joy. She is one of the sweetest people I met during my wedding planning process, and have legitimately missed seeing her since our wedding was over!

Leighsa did a great job about staying within our tight budget. Every proposal was very detailed and comprehensive, as well as up-to-date based on our most recent conversations.

Pictures of the gorgeous flower arrangements and my stunning bouquet are available at the below link:

Sent on 07/23/2010
  • O

Ellen · Married on 02/07/2004

Loved how she decorated a potentially drab place into something beautiful. She stayed within my budget and when I wasn't happy with her original suggestion for the table center pieces, she changed them.

Sent on 02/07/2008

Award

Branch Out Event Design FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 240.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 135.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 18.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 135.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 240.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Nautical, Romantic, Rustic, Tropical, Vintage

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Branch Out Event Design 1
    Gift of Bridal Bouquet

Free bridal and toss or presentation bouquet are our gift to you with complete wedding decor order of (Personals, Ceremony and Reception). We would love to meet with you, hear your ideas and vision for your wedding day. Congratulations!

• Beaux Gateaux
    Beaux Gateaux Wedding Cakes

Leighsa is a true artist and always thoroughly professional...a joy to work with.

• True Confections
    True Confections Wedding Cakes

I've worked with Leighsa on several events. She is calm and organized and a pleasure to work with. Her floral and event designs are amazing. I highly recommend her.

• Hyegraph Invitations and Calligraphy
    Hyegraph Invitations and Calligraphy Wedding Invitations

Branch our Floral creates designs for all of our special occasions. They don't cease to amaze and surprise us with their attention to detail and the selection of beautiful arrangements!

• PO Box 78423 San Francisco, CA, 94107 See on map
    We offer consultations by appointment. Our studio is located in South San Francisco near the SFO airport.