I Would Rather Be Baking Co.

I Would Rather Be Baking Co.

Favorite

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
4.1

Oh my goodness....I'm still salivating over my cake and will be re-ordering a sheet cake in my wedding flavors just to quench my appetite! It was deliciously amazing!!

We opted for a two tier wedding cake with Red Velvet/Whipped Ice for one tier and Dulce de Leche/Cream Cheese for the second. Being a HUGE cake aficionado, I had high hopes for my wedding cake and I wasn't even remotely disappointed. The cake was SO moist and flavorful, so one piece simply wasn't an option. The style was just as I had requested and my cake topper/embellished lace was applied perfectly.

Theresa and Mark outdid themselves on my wedding cake - guests raved about it and I'm still salivating. Thank you for a cake that truly seemed to be made with love!

Services Used: Wedding Cake
LOCATION
2784 Johnson Drive , Ventura, CA 93003
Specializing in Custom Cakes, Wedding Cakes, Cupcakes, Cookies and Cheesecakes

Specializing in Custom Cakes, Wedding Cakes, Cupcakes, Cookies and Cheesecakes

I Would Rather Be Baking Co offers a variety of custom made wedding cakes, decorated cupcakes, cookies, pies, all-occasion specialty cakes, each and every product is made with care and to your specifications. I Would Rather Be Baking Co puts emphasis on personalized service and consistent quality with all of our products. Many of the recipes are created with precision, quality ingredients, attention to detail and an overflowing cup of imagination. Our gourmet cakes, cupcakes, pies, cookies and cheesecakes are hand made daily from scratch! We are ready to taste "Sweet Success" as the I Would Rather Be Baking Co takes off and spreads beyond Ventura County. From traditional to eccentric our creations will always take the cake! We look forward to serving you.

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Wedding Cake
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Christenings, Corporate Events, Debutante Balls, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Memorials, Proms, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s