Hunter's Green Country Club

4.7
Profile Picture
Julie
05/04/2014

I knew right away once I walked into Hunters Green I wanted to have my wedding there. I was a bride who went through staff and general management changed and it had no effect on me or how beautiful my day was. Event coordinators Christine and Melinda went above and beyond for me to create the day of my dreams, I couldn't be more happy with how everything turned out!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
LOCATION
18101 Longwater Run Drive , Tampa, FL 33647

Imagine your perfect day unfolding in the most exquisite private club setting imaginable. Our wedding staff desires to make every detail of your wedding shine through from the smallest to the largest requests, we have the ability to do it all.

Choose to have your wedding location outdoors next to our beautiful gazebo overlooking our si gnature 18th hole and Lake Whittemore. The views alone will take your breath away. After the vows, let the celebration begin in our Grand Ballroom surrounded by friends and family who will partake in the most exquisite food prepared by our Executive Chef and his team along with unparalleled service to dazzle your guests.

Whether you are planning an intimate wedding at our Tampa wedding location or a larger gathering, we love to customize to fit your personality, your imagination and your budget. In addition, feel free to discuss any special needs you may have to make your day event more memorable!

We can assist you in specialty linens, decor, choosing the best vendors in photography and entertainment and so much more. Your happiness is our first priority. From beginning to end, the journey in planning your wedding with us will be flawless.

Congratulations on your engagement - I can't wait to help you host your wedding!

For more pictures, "Like" us on Facebook: Facebook.com/HuntersGreenCountryClub

Christine Webb, Private Events and Wedding Director

Phone: 813-482-0299      Email: christine.webb@ourclub.com

Details
Maximum capacity: 200
Wedding services: Bridal Shower, Ceremony, Engagement Party, Reception
Catering: Outside Cake OK
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)