Hunter's Green Country Club

Services: Bridal Shower, Ceremony, Engagement Party, Reception
Maximum capacity: 200
Catering: Offered in-house
About Us

Imagine your perfect day unfolding in the most exquisite private club setting imaginable. Our wedding staff desires to make every detail of your wedding shine through from the smallest to the largest requests, we have the ability to do it all.

Choose to have your wedding location outdoors next to our beautiful gazebo overlooking our signature 18th hole and Lake Whittemore. The views alone will take your breath away. After the vows, let the celebration begin in our Grand Ballroom surrounded by friends and family who will partake in the most exquisite food prepared by our Executive Chef and his team along with unparalleled service to dazzle your guests.

Whether you are planning an intimate wedding at our Tampa wedding location or a larger gathering, we love to customize to fit your personality, your imagination and your budget. In addition, feel free to discuss any special needs you may have to make your day event more memorable!

We can assist you in specialty linens, decor, choosing the best vendors in photography and entertainment and so much more. Your happiness is our first priority. From beginning to end, the journey in planning your wedding with us will be flawless.

Congratulations on your engagement - I can't wait to help you host your wedding!

For more pictures, "Like" us on Facebook: Facebook.com/HuntersGreenCountryClub

• Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I knew right away once I walked into Hunters Green I wanted to have my wedding there. I was a bride who went through staff and general management changed and it had no effect on me or how beautiful my day was. Event coordinators Christine and Melinda went above and beyond for me to create the day of my dreams, I couldn't be more happy with how everything turned out!

• Wedding: 05/04/2014
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Profile Picture
Julie
Associations I Belong to
813-482-0299
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire