Heidi Ryder Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Heidi is AWESOME! Not only does Heidi produce the most beautiful photos (really they are unbelievably gorgeous), but she is so nice to be around and really easy to work with. For our engagement shoot we spent an afternoon hiking around Lands End and the Sutro Baths in San Francisco on a pretty cold and very windy fall day, she was beyond professional and so easy going.

On our wedding day she brought along a second photographer and together they captured the day perfectly - it's been so much fun looking back on the special moments from our wedding day, especially the ones we missed because we were caught up in the moment. My friends and family are still gushing about how great the photos turned out. I would recommend Heidi to anyone, she's a total GEM!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
North Hollywood, CA 91601
BLOG

Hi! I'm Heidi Ryder. You're probably reading this because you're looking for a wedding or portrait photographer. Well, you're in luck because that's exactly what I do. Hooray!

Let me start by telling you a little bit about myself. I am a wife to Chris and a mom to Frank and Roxy, our adorable pugs whom I love dearly. My own wedding was one of the best days ever and I'm sure your wedding will be just as awesome. I love my job so much because I get to document an amazing day for amazing couples. Maybe you'll be one of them? I hope so.

Please take a look at my website and don't forget to check out my blog. It's the part of this site that I update most often, so it's the best place to get to know me and my work. Enjoy and I hope to hear from you soon!

Details
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture
Packages: Albums, Digital Files, High Resolution Images, Prints, Proof CD of All Images, Thank You Cards
Liability Insurance: Yes
ENDORSEMENTS (8)
When we need high-quality wedding imagery for our latest products, we always visit Heidi Ryder photography first. Not only is she a kind, gracious, and sweet person, her wedding photos are top-notch and some of the best in the industry. If anyone can fully capture the joy between a couple, family, or even a beloved pet, it's Heidi! She comes highly recommended by us here at Tie That Binds!
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)
Heidi Ryder Photography is a wedding photographer from Los Angeles. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Ventura County, Santa Barbara County, and Orange County. Heidi Ryder Photography is a professional wedding Photographer that has been part of the Los Angeles County wedding industry for 6 years. We specialize in Photojournalism Wedding Photos