Hawaii Island Events Inc.

Hawaii Island Events Inc.

Favorite
Kailua Kona, HI
808.960.6008   Visit Website   Email Vendor

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Hannah and John and the rest of the Hawaii Island Events were amazing to work with for our wedding. We rented tablecloths, chairs, banquet tables, and a dance floor from this company. The prices for these items are either great (as in better than competitors) or reasonable (about the same as competitors.)

As for professionalism, flexibility, and service, I could not be more pleased. Hannah communicated well through email as we lead up to the event and even ordered us additional tablecloths so all of our linens would match. John showed up the morning/evening of the event to set-up and take down, and he was extremely personable and hospitable. I appreciate everything they did for us and I will work with them again in a heartbeat.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths
LOCATION
PO Box 1302, Kailua Kona, HI 96745
BLOG

No Regrets

Design Forward

There is no better use of budget than lighting and Decor.
Specializing in Event Lounge Furniture, Structures, Bamboo, Fabric Draping, Dance Floors, Lanterns, Entertainment and Ambient Lighting, Staging and more.
Visit our website ... read more

Design Forward

There is no better use of budget than lighting and Decor.
Visit our website hawaiiislandevents.com to see what our clients are saying.

+/- read less