harpist Geoffrey Ricketts

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I am not sure where to start. He was the PERFECT touch for our wedding. I had a piece that I absolutely needed in our wedding and then I drew a blank for the other 2 pieces. He not only knew my piece but made suggestions for the other 2 that blended perfectly with my wedding choices. He was wonderful!!!

Services Used: Ceremony Music
LOCATION
1001 Circle Lane, Bedford, TX 76022

harp harpist harper north Texas Dallas Ft. Worth D/FW

Since 1991 the name Geoffrey Ricketts has become synonymous with the harp for many people in North Texas and around the world. Geoffrey specializes in his own unique style and can also perform the usual harp fare. Whatever type of music you choose for your event Geoffrey will provide the atmosphere you had hoped for and more. He plays Celtic as fre ely as he plays Jazz and his mastery of classics as well as classic rock rivals that of many who play this instrument. Mr. Ricketts studied harp performance and composition at UNT in Denton, Texas. In addition to being a harpist, he plays piano, guitar and is also a vocalist. Many of the harpists in north Texas you will be considering for hire studied harp with Maestro Ricketts.

Geoffrey has been the official harpist for WRR 101.1 FM Classical Radio since the 1990's. Voters in TV WFAA Channel 8’s A-list competition placed Geoffrey in the Top 5 wedding entertainers in North Texas read 80 reviews by clicking on the link above. He has served several terms as an officer in The American Harp Society.
Details