Gala Cloths

Quality of Service
Profile Picture
Private User
Recently Married

My venue came with ivory tablecloths and napkins of my color choice (navy), but after seeing all the fancy table setups at the wedding expos I decided I wanted to spruce up my sweetheart table. Many of the linen rental places have minimum order numbers, but Gala Cloths was fine with me ordering just one or two.

After going to the showroom I decided I wanted to add a little more. We got a navy pintuck for the cake table. I also rented navy shimmery runners for my tables, a runner for our cake table, and some sashes in navy bengaline and navy sheer. The sashes came in handy to add some pops of color around the venue. I just got them and figured I would decide what to do with them when we were setting up.

The girls in the shop that helped me were great. They gave me a second option on colors and fabrics that would work well together. I'm really glad I went in person. They had a table in the showroom we could lay the different fabrics on to see what worked well together. They also gave me some samples that I could bring back to my venue to make sure things coordinated.

Because my venue already had the tablecloths and napkins I only spend about $120 and it really added a lot of color and character to the whole room.

Gala Cloths responded with the following comments:

Thank you for your great review! It is amazing what you can do for very little money that has a huge impact on your event! Thank you for using Gala Cloths!
Pssst... pass it on :)

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths
12360 Owings Mills Blvd., Reisterstown, MD 21136

Affordable and fabulous table linen and chair cover rentals

Set the stage for your special day!

Your wedding reception can be as stunning as your walk down the aisle with affordable and fabulous table linen and chair cover rentals from Gala Cloths.

Set the stage for your special day with tablecloths, overlays, chair covers and sashes, napkins, table runners.   Ask us about exquisitely custom work created just for you.

Hip or classically tailored, high-impact or subtle sophistication, just the right linens will set the mood and express your personal style or wedding theme. We can show you every imaginable fabric, including exquisite embroidered sheers, taffetas, bengalines, organzas, damasks, prints and solids.

Why does renting special table linens and chair covers make sense?  Linens can transform your reception venue unlike any other single décor element.  Don’t settle for standard-fare white or simple solids, or ill-fitting cloths that don’t reach to the floor.  Rentals allow you unlimited choices and options, so you can have your heart’s desire. And, renting is earth-friendly.

Gala Cloths makes renting affordable for any budget. Overlays with napkins and chair treatments alone can make magic.  Every tabletop in your reception deserves special treatment!  So, don’t forget your Escort Table, Bride’s and Groom’s Cake Tables, Guest Dining Tables, Buffets, Bars. We can dress your chuppah, too!

Our designer and rental consultants are familiar with the best reception and party venues throughout Maryland, from the Eastern Shoreto Greater Baltimore, to Washington, D.C.and Northern Virginia.  And, we ship everywhere! We can meet you or your wedding planner at your reception site or in our Showroom near Owings Mills, Maryland. Our Philadelphia Showroom is available by appointment.  We have china, glassware, utensils, and chairs on hand from many desirable sites so you can see exactly how your tables will look.

Start your planning now by visiting our online Gallery of Linens and extensive slideshow.  Linens follow fashion trends, so stay connected with us on Facebook!

We're "22 in 2013!

P.S.  Bridal Showers and Rehearsal Dinners deserve Gala Cloths, too!

Like Us on Facebook!'

Sign up for our e-newsletter, "Table Hopping" at

Click to learn more about the current Pin It to Win It promotion!

+/- read less