K. Moss Photography
Pennsylvania Wedding Photography - Focusing On Your Personality
Scranton, PA 18335  | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture...
Packages: Albums, Custom Graphic Design, Digital Files, Flush...
Liability Insurance: Yes

Profile   Reviews (21)   Photos   FAQ   Map
About Us

With K. Moss Photography, you’ll never feel like you’re ‘just another bride’. From your very first email or phone call, you’ll begin an experience like no other. Don't worry, I know how overwhelming planning your wedding can be, so we'll walk through everything together! We’ll chat about your love story; how you met, the proposal, and the visions for your wedding day.

As the days go by, we'll keep in touch (I'm only a phone call or email away). I LOVE hearing from excited brides, especially as the day gets closer! To assure that your wedding day is run a bit more smoothly, we'll chat about 2 weeks prior to your wedding to go over any details.

While the bride and groom are the main focus of the day, there is so much more to it than that! There are the details and the guests that add to the experience and truly make the day memorable. I live to capture the emotion; nervousness, laughter, tears.  All of that together captures the true ambience of the day.

My favorite part of being a wedding photographer? I absolutely love, love, love the expressions on the bride and grooms face when they see their pictures for the first time. Nothing can ever compare to the tear that slides down the bride’s cheek as she remembers how she felt each moment.

Ready for a photography experience that you’ll never forget?

Contact me at www.KMossPhotography.com or 570-872-6401. I’m excited to introduce another bride to the K. Moss experience!

570-872-6401
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire