Frosted

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

We had used Frosted for my brother's wedding cake a year prior to my wedding. I knew there was no other person I would go through. The cake is delcious and the choices seem unlimited. We went with three different flavors, each with a different filling. My husband and I both wish we would have gotten more cake but the guests really enjoyed it. I had people weeks later telling me how they were craving it. Amazing job! We did just regular frosting with a paisley piping on it. It looked beautiful and elegant and was such a great price. Overall experience with Frosted was amazing, once again!

Services Used: Wedding Cake
LOCATION
2308 Far Hills Avenue, Oakwood, OH 45419
Contemporary designed cakes for all occasions.
Our cakes are always baked fresh never frozen and are available in a wide variety of flavors and fillings.
We welcome any and all special requests!

Details
Categories: Wedding Cake
ENDORSEMENTS (9)
Frosted creates great cakes that look and taste absolutely wonderful. They also offer a wide variety of options for couples...whether you want a traditional cake, cupcakes (any size) or cake pops. Great work and incredibly easy to work with!