Favors & More, LLC

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

My husband and I have seen the incredible work Yosely and Yomaris are capable of doing. With that being said, it was a no brainer that we would use Favors & More, LLC for our own wedding on 7/19/14. Unfortunately, with my job closing down, we had to make some quick adjustments to have a smaller wedding. I was just overwhelmed with life itself and these ladies genuinely cared, remained professional, calm, positive and just head strong on making this day perfect for us.

My ideas were just words (romantic, vintage, lace, pearls, blush, gold, distressed look, candles, lanterns, fluffy peonies, dusty millers) and these ladies took all of that and helped create a beautiful vision. Everything just tied in and flowed so wonderfully that I cried seeing the finale! The flowers - from my AMAZING bouquet with the gold lace wrapped around, the flowers on the top of our wedding cake and on the lantern centerpieces, just ALL of the flowers… all of them, again just BEAUTIFUL! The aisle walkway took me by complete surprise that in my mind (as I’m trembling, tearing and walking down the aisle) I went from AWW, to WOW to YESSSS, I LOVE THIS!! It was lined with cylinder vases in various sizes with lit floating candles. I was originally going to borrow a simple white runner from the venue and obviously a judgment call was made the day of. No complaints here! That my friend is called perfection and this is why we strongly recommend them! These ladies take pride in the work they do.

To Yosie & Yomaris, we are so fortunate to know you and finally been able to have had our own experience which is now one of our favorite memories….OUR PERFECT WEDDING DAY!!! Thank you so so much!! For all it’s worth; we wouldn’t change a single thing! Wishing you many blessings with your company!

XOXO - Mr. & Mrs. Mercado

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Photography, Wedding Planning
LOCATION
Ridgefield Park, NJ 07660

Bringing More to the Party

Wedding ceremonies, receptions, and rehearsal dinners require an overwhelming amount of leg work, scheduling, and attention to detail. Favors and More's professional wedding planners will take care of every aspect of your wedding according to your specifications – from the perfect venue, cake, flowers, decorations, menu, and photographer, to co ordinating with all the wedding vendors to keep you within your budget.

In short, we’ll make sure every facet of your wedding day goes smoothly.  We have the experience, knowledge, guidance, and creativity to make your wedding day as wonderful as you always hoped it would be.

Let us help plan your wedding today! Contact us for a free consultation.

Wedding Planning Services include:
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Week of / Day of Planning
A la carte services

Details
Weddings: Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly / Green, Military
Services: Day-of Coordinator, Full Planning, Partial Planning
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)