Event-ful Consulting Services

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

If I could give more than 5 stars, I would. Where do I start with Kate? She really went above and beyond for our day-of coordinating. All I needed was someone to set up my decorations and she did that and so much more. She took the stress off of our day by coordinating with all of our vendors, and she really set up our decorations beautifully beyond my expectations. She was always very responsive in communicating and really put my mind at ease. Se even stayed during the ceremony and took pictures! Thank you, thank you, thank you!! Do yourself a favor and hire Kate Glenn for your wedding planning needs.

Event-ful Consulting Services responded with the following comments:

It was an honor and a privilege to be apart of your special day! Thank you for your kinds words. May your years together be as joyous as your wedding day!

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
14450 Meadowrun St, San Diego, CA 92129
BLOG

Timeless Memories, Created your Way

We know we can't be all things to all Brides.  What we can do is offer you is a complimentary consultation, check us out, ask questions, do we fit your idea of the people who will give you the space you desire to breath through the planning stages of your wedding and bring your vision to life?  Some of the styles trending is classic Gatsby, romantic, coastal chic and rustic winery.  We can help you with full service or day of...you choose what and how much you want to hand off...

Call us, 858-603-9925, or send an email eventfulkate@gmail.com  to chew on our ear, get the support you are looking for and the lastest trends, styles and best intimate venue location tours in San Diego.

Give us a call...we know our stuff and we love to share.

Warmly,

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Wedding Planning
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Corporate Events, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Memorials, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s