Event Show Pro

Event Show Pro

Favorite
Elk Grove, CA
866.931.8508   Visit Website   Email Vendor

This vendor has not yet been reviewed.
Be the first to review this vendor
LOCATION
PO Box 582132, Elk Grove, CA 95758

The Event & Show Production Company

Welcome to the Event Show Pro page. My Bridal Stuff is a Wedding Planning Resource for Today's Bride. My Bridal Stuff offers a variety of useful and helpful wedding planning resources not typically available. My Bridal Stuff provides resources through the online Bridal Classifieds Website, My Bridal Sale Event & Wedding Expos, and Luxury Wedding Shows.

Luxury Wedding Shows - Experience the ONLY Mock Wedding Bridal Show in Northern California. Now with shows in San Francisco, San Jose, Napa, Sacramento, Roseville, and Southern California . A bridal show set up as a mock luxury Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, and Reception showcasing work of the area's finest Wedding Professionals. Each show features Limousine Shuttle Service, Wine Tasting, Ceremony Runway Fashion Shows, Luxurious Bridal Gift Bags, Food and Cake Tastings, and hundreds of Wedding Inspiration Ideas.

See Upcoming Shows: Visit Show Website