Esq.Events

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Jennifer was a lifesaver to me leading up to and on the day of the wedding. We hired her mainly for day-of coordination but she also provides full event planning services. We coordinated in the months leading up to the wedding, but most critically in the last few weeks. She is organized, thoughtful, creative, and responsive. She offered advice and ideas that I found incredibly helpful and valuable. She understood our vision for the day and executed it perfectly.

I felt 100% comfortable turning everything over to Jennifer in the last week so that she could be the one to handle vendors, wrangle family members, and put out any fires. She seemed prepared for any and all contingencies. I had a minor freak out about the length of my dress just before entering the reception and Jennifer found a spot for us to go so she could pin it up just enough, and most importantly get me 5 minutes of peace and quiet. She knew exactly what needed to be done. She works well with others which is clearly an important trait for a wedding coordinator.

If you are on the fence about hiring a day-of coordinator, I will tell you that hiring Jennifer was the best money I spent for our wedding. I highly recommend working with Jennifer Cox and Esq. Events. You will not be disappointed!

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
Boston, MA
BLOG

wedding coordination for the detail-oriented couple

Esq.Events is a boutique wedding coordination firm built around the concept that all couples should be able to relax and truly enjoy their wedding day. Esq.Events specializes in coordination wedding services in Boston and the surrounding New England Area and destination coordination wedding services for Ireland and other international locales; focusing on couples who have already begun the planning process and need someone to manage all the details and logistics of the wedding day. We also pride ourselves in collaboration: working hand in hand with wedding venue coordinators and other wedding vendors to assure a perfect day for everyone involved.

Details
Services: Day-Of Coordination, Full Planning, Partial Planning
Wedding: Civil, Destination, Eco-Friendly
Esq.Events is a wedding planner from Boston, Massachusetts. We service weddings throughout the local area, including New Hampshire , Maine, and Cape Cod. Esq.Events is a professional wedding planner that has been part of the New England wedding industry for 6 years. We specialize in wedding coordination and detail-oriented planning for all couples