Embassy Suites Nashville

Embassy Suites Nashville

The Perfect Setting for Your Perfect Day!

10 Century Blvd
Nashville, TN 37214 | map
Services: Bridal Shower, Ceremony, Engagement Party, Reception
Maximum capacity: 300
Catering: Offered in-house
About Us
Whether you are planning a simple wedding reception or an elaborate wedding weekend complete with a bridesmaids’ luncheon, rehearsal dinner, wedding ceremony, wedding reception, and a farewell brunch, everything you need to host the event of your dreams is under one roof at the Embassy Suites. As your guests arrive at our property, they will be “wowed” by our Atrium – a perfect first impression of your wedding!

The entire hotel is newly renovated in a classic and contemporary style that will make your guests feel honored and at home.  We have two different beautiful ballroom spaces that can accommodate groups of all sizes, each decorated in a warm color palette that will accentuate any choice of wedding colors.

Our professional and caring staff is dedicated to fulfilling all of the little details that make your day as unique as you and your relationship.  We proudly utilize all of our resources as a specialty catering company to give your guests a truly memorable culinary experience.

Call me today to set an appointment -- we’re waiting to exceed your expectations!
Rick Adams 615-522-5443    Rick.adams@hilton.com
Photos
Videos
Click here to view my video.
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Rick Adams and the team at Embassy Suites went above and beyond to ensure that our wedding reception was a beautiful and memorable event. They were responsive to our needs and made the planning process as stress-free as possible. I highly recommend this venue.

• Wedding: 05/25/2013
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Profile Picture
Sha
1 Review
Endorsements
Embassy Suites at the Airport are always SO helpful to the Bride and Grooms I have had stay there! They are upfront with information about airport transportation and special arrangements that can be made JUST for Newlyweds! I am always willing to suggest this wonderful hotel!
Embassy Suites Nashville is a wedding venue from Nashville, TN. We service weddings througout the local area, including Nashville Airport, Opryland area, and the greater Nashville area. Embassy Suites Nashville is a professional wedding venue that has been part of the Nashville, Tn wedding industry for over 25 years years. We specialize in Wedding Ceremony, Receptions, Rehearsal Dinners, Showers and Corporate Events
615-522-5440
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards