Mount Juliet, TN 37122 Map · Phone number

• Amy & I Designs
  • ShaBar's
  • My Joyful Event

16 Reviews for Last Minute Planners

During my time of engagement, it became apparent that I needed some help. I was not the usual bride who had her wedding planned out on pinterest. I didn't even have the slightest idea of what I wanted. Last Minute Planners made the process so much easier!! They took away so much stress throughout the engagement & especially on the day of the wedding! My special day was perfect because of all of the hard work that Last Minute Planners put into it. Hiring this company also saved me so much money. They have connections and know less expensive ways to do things and still have a nice, quality wedding. I highly recommend this company!

Sent on 09/07/2014

Laura · Married on 05/11/2013

I highly recommend Last Minute Planners to anyone and everyone. We had a very unfortunate experience with another wedding planner, so I was very hesitant to hire someone else. But after meeting with Austin and seeing how professional she is ( and nice) I decided to give her a try. Thank goodness I did! Her help was invaluable and there is no way I could have done everything myself. The night was a huge success and I was able to really enjoy it because I could trust Austin to take care of everything. She has a lot of contacts and all of my other vendors were very complimentary of her. Thanks again Austin.

Sent on 05/30/2013

Erin · Married on 09/15/2012

We met with Katt Cook one evening and discussed possibly hiring her for 30 days from the wedding. After meeting we Katt the groom immediately decided I should email her and to inform her we would hire her. I wish we could give 1,000 stars for how well she did for our wedding day and before the wedding. She worked so hard to make our wedding day outstanding! Not only was Katt amazing but the owner Austin was just as good.

Katt contacted all vendors, met at the wedding location site several times, answered all emails within 24 hours, every time I called her she answered by the 2nd ring, anytime I had a question she answered me, anything I wanted for my big day she made it happen!

We thought we had made all the right decisions in who we hired for our big day in September. We hired originally Beyond Details Catering. We thought they were going to be great for our big day. After we would think of questions to ask them about who would be scrapping plates for the wedding, how we handled the trash, who would be removing plates from tables for the next course of the meal, who would cut the cake; Beyond Details kept raising the price per person. We were already paying $50+ per person. They would say this is $1.00 additional per person, this is $1.50 per person more etc. ( I have emails I will share with anyone who would like to see)
    After discussing with Katt and Austin about how we felt we were being ripped off by the catering company we decided we needed to break the contract with Beyond Details Catering 3 weeks before our wedding date. Katt and Austin came to the rescue and found a new catering company within 48 hours. We hired Chef's Market (which was one of the best decisions we had made)

Sent on 10/06/2012

Award

• Rebecca's Wedding Cake Design
    Rebecca's Wedding Cake Design Wedding Cakes

Austin with Last Minute Planners is great to work with. She takes extra care to ensure her brides are taken care of and executes each wedding with great care. We love the opportunities to work with her, knowing her brides have an exquisite wedding!

• Rebecca's Wedding Cake Design
    Rebecca's Wedding Cake Design Wedding Cakes

• Mount Juliet, 37122 See on map
    Location of (Last Minute Planners)