Elements in Bloom

4.7
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Tanya is a fabulous florist- I have never seen more beautiful flowers than the bouquets she put together for my wedding. Even the photographer could not stop commenting on how gorgeous my bouquet was. She was very organized and came to our first meeting with tons of ideas, pictures and magazine clippings, she listened to what I liked to develop the perfect style for our wedding, she was straightforward with pricing and willing to work with our budget, she was responsive to emails and very flexible about changes along the way. She even made our cake gorgeous with complimentary extra flowers from the bouquets and centerpieces. I will use her for any future event in which I need flowers!

Services Used: Flowers
LOCATION
Seattle, WA
BLOG
Make your event truly spectacular by letting flowers enhance your surroundings. Whether you want a detailed expression of your unique personality and style, or just an eye catching color combination to wow your guests, we will cater to all your needs.
Details
Categories: Flowers
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Bridal Showers, Corporate Events, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Memorials, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s
Established: 2003
Accepts: Cash, Check, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (2)