Elaborate Events Facility

Value
4.1
Flexibility
4.1

This venue was AMAZING! The staff was professional and the venue was very well decorated! They had a package for my budget. The food was great! My guest loved the food and drinks. This venue was perfect for my wedding. I was more than satisfied with the services they provided. I give it a 10/10

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
LOCATION
3064 Old Norcross Road, Duluth, GA 30096

Exclusive. Elegant. Beautiful.

Come visit Elaborate Events facilities located in Duluth, GA. We are an upscale facility with a full catering staff. Our decor is breathtaking and elegant. Elaborate Events specializes in an extensive array of special events. Whether it's a private party for 35 or a wedding for 250. Our unique space can be transformed to fit any event that you can dream of. We look foward to hearing from you.

Please contact us at 678.380.1650 or email at Info@elaborateevets.net

Details
Maximum capacity: 200
Wedding services: Ceremony, Reception
Elaborate Events Facility is a wedding venue from Atlanta,ga. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Duluth, Suwanee, and Atlanta. Elaborate Events Facility is a professional wedding Venue that has been part of the Atlanta,ga wedding industry for 3 Years years. We specialize in Weddings,Birthday parties,Full catering,Food,Wedding Ceremonies,Receptions,Parties