Designs by Courtney

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I literally cannot express how fantastic working with Courtney was. She was pretty much perfect in everything you'd want from a vendor. The flowers were absolutely gorgeous, wonderful quality and she totally understood my vision perfectly. I changed my order with Courtney quite a few times and she was super flexible and was always very quick to get back to me. Her pricing was very reasonable. I gave her a pretty tight budget and she was able to work around it and create some beautiful arrangements. The only thing that was a little disappointing is that 4 of my centerpieces never made it to the venue, not sure what happened and never had a chance to discuss that with her. I would highly recommend working with her.

Services Used: Flowers
LOCATION
By Appointment Only, Bothell, WA 98011
BLOG

Beautiful and unique wedding flowers

Designs By Courtney is a floral design studio that specializes in weddings and events. Combining fresh and unique flowers with a meticulous attention to detail, we strive to make your vision a reality. From classic styles, to contemporary designs, we will work with you to create stunning arrangements that match your style and budget. Whether you wa nt a traditional look or you want something new and original that will leave your guests buzzing, we ensure that your event is as beautiful as you deserve.

Serving Seattle, the eastside and surrounding areas
Details
Consultations: Free
Samples: For Charge
Services: Breakdown, Delivery, Setup
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)