Delilah Beauty

Flexibility
Profile Picture
HappyBride
2+ years ago

Lynn was my make-up artist for my wedding day on 8.27.11. She's a true professional and very personable. She's super sweet and friendly. She's very talented at what she does and had the biggest challenge of making me look beautiful for my big day. =-) She delivered and I was really happy with my make-up. She was able to make me look like a glowing bride without making me look like a completely different person. In addition, she doesn't double book appointments like other artists. I feel she cares about her clients and spends as much time with her clients to insure customer satisfaction. I would definitely recommend Lynn if you want to look and feel like a superstar on your wedding day or even any other special events.

Services Used: Beauty & Health
LOCATION
Huntington Beach, CA 92648

Make-Up Artist serving Southern California

Making you look and feel beautiful is what it's all about! Lynn Simpson has been working as a professional make-up artist in Southern California for over ten years. A graduate of the Make-Up Designory in Burbank, CA, and former manager and artist for both Chanel and MAC Cosmetics, she has extensive experience in all aspects of beauty make-up. L ynn currently works with singers/actresses Jessica Simpson, and Ashlee Simpson-Wentz for various events.  She has toured with Jessica in 2009 for her "Do You Know" album, and Ashlee for her 2006 L.O.V.E. tour. She has also worked with Kourtney and Khloe Kardashian, model Yoanna House winner of America's Next Top Model, dancers for Missy Elliott and contestants on “The Big Give” an Oprah Winfrey show. She has also worked on fashion shows for the following designers: Sue Wong, Louis Verdad, Heatherette, and Colette Malouf. Her wedding work has been featured in Orange Coast Weddings, Ceremony and The Knot wedding publications.

Lynn specializes in making her clients glow from the inside out. She finds out what you love about your features, and helps you bring them out with just the right amount of make-up. She's known for creating beautiful, flawless make-up applications that her clients love. Her background in fashion and photography help her give you the perfect look for your special day and treasured photos. She works with clients for all of their make-up needs including Weddings, Special Events, Birthdays, Make-Up Lessons, Make-Up Parties, Fashion, and Photography. She is excited to share her expertise with you and make your special event even more memorable.

Details
Services: Consultations, Makeup
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)