Delaware Center for the Contemporary Arts

Services: Ceremony, Reception
Maximum capacity: 200
Catering: Offered in-house
About Us

THE unique location for your event. A former railroad car factory has been transformed into our 33,000 square foot industrial modern building on the Wilmington Riverfront. Dramatic architectural details, access to seven art galleries all within a blank canvas for you to create your perfect event!

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had an absolutely FABULOUS experience having our wedding reception at this venue!! Ashlee Lukoff is an absolute JEM to work with!! She made everything happen with ease, and whenever I needed questions answered or ideas to chew on- she was there with a QUICK answer! She also diverted any "emergencies" away from me that could be taken care of by her and her team.

As for the venue itself- it was perfect for us! (Ok- for me, versus my husband!) I wanted something different other than the traditional venue, since many of our guests have been to a million weddings- including myself. While we were taking pictures, our guests were treated to a scavenger hunt in the museum galleries, which they won a prize for at the end. Our guests took pictures in the art galleries (which was cool, as long as they were posing next to an art piece), and it seemed that they were thoroughly entertained by the atmosphere. It was very important to us, me especially, that our guests were not just sitting around bored while waiting for us. We made a really cool entrance when we walked into the lobby space, where our tables were set up, from the galleries.

It was just perfect for us and our something-a-little-different vision, and the service we received was spectacular!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-)

• Wedding: 08/04/2012
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Endorsements
What unique setting for a wedding &/or reception! Also a great opportunity to support the arts in Delaware. The staff here is very easy to work with, easy parking for your guests, & just a beautiful, unique place!
Delaware Center for the Contemporary Arts is a wedding venue from Wilmington, DE . We service weddings througout the local area, including PA, NJ, NY, MD, and VA. Delaware Center for the Contemporary Arts is a professional wedding venue that has been part of the Wilmington, DE wedding industry for 13 years. We specialize in Unique Wedding Venues
302-656-6466
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire