David's Country Inn

David's Country Inn

Hackettstown, NJ
908.850.0224   Visit Website   Email Vendor
Quality of Service

We cannot emphasize enough how grateful we are to have found David's Country Inn and how thrilled we were to have our wedding ceremony and reception there. (We opted for the outdoor ceremony at Rutherfurd Hall, actually, and it was gorgeous.) My wife and I live in Louisiana but were planning a New Jersey wedding, and from the very beginning of our planning process, the staff at David's was incredibly helpful and flexible with our long-distance wedding planning. They consulted with us over e-mail and arranged appointments with us during the whirlwind weekends we were visiting family in New Jersey and planning the wedding. We worked most closely with Carolyn and Heather, but everyone we worked with was exceptionally helpful and friendly -- and extraordinarily accommodating. I've got a long list of food allergies that severely limit both my options for dinner and at the bar, and David's worked closely with us to plan a menu that would satisfy our guests while arranging to have a meal of my choice made and brought to me at our sweetheart table, special drinks available for me at the bar, and even allergy-friendly appetizers for me during our private cocktail hour. Rob, who served as a kind of maitre-d extaordinaire for the evening made sure that we were both fed and even helped clear a path for us to our dinner in the chaos of our guest-greeting to make sure we had something to eat! David's was especially gracious in incorporating a number of our desired decorative flairs and cultural traditions -- at no additional cost. And we would be remiss if we failed to mention the artistry of Lisa Fezenko, who worked with us to envision and realize the incredible floral decor and bouquets for our wedding day. Our guests (and we ended up having several more than we anticipated -- and David's worked with us on this as well!) are still talking about how beautiful David's was and how much fun they had at our reception. - Billie & Brooke, married August 2, 2015

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
314 Main Street, Hackettstown, NJ 07840

Where History Meets Modern Elegance

At David's Country Inn we only cater to one wedding per day, so this historical mansion is exclusively for you and your guests. David's has four burning fire places, exquisite antiques as well as a spacious two story ballroom. All of this with a modern touch of elegance!