David's Country Inn Reviews

David's Country Inn 5
  • Rachael

Rachael Eck · Getting married on 05/10/2020

Organized and very professional

Dan, our event planner from David’s was awesome! He always made time to answer ALL of our questions both via phone or email. He was even able to make recommendations for other services and gave us some decoration ideas. He made sure everything was the way it was supposed to be so the day of the wedding I had literally nothing to worry about. Dan even went around asking our guests how everything was and if they needed anything. David’s Country Inn is a beautiful building and it fit right in with our wedding theme. My guests are STILL raving about the food and it’s been 3 weeks since the wedding. All of the staff members were extremely polite and helpful. It’s a wonderful place to get married. They are willing to accommodate lots of ideas for decorations and photos. I had other venues tell us we couldn’t do this or that but at David’s Country Inn that never happened. It was truly very easy to have the wedding at David’s Country Inn. Everything was just simple and it made me feel comfortable letting them take charge the day of the wedding. I can’t praise them enough.

David's Country Inn 6
    David's Country Inn 13
    Sent on 11/05/2019

Beth Scannapieco · Getting married on 05/09/2020

David's is IT for us!

The second we entered David's, we knew we found our venue. It was an amazing feeling and I can't find words to describe it, but Debbie won us over as soon as shook her hand. She was warm, inviting, and genuinely cared about us and what we were looking for. The antique bar really had my heart instantly, and the progress they were making on the outdoor ceremony space really sold my fiance. As we walked through the perfectly kept space - each room more beautiful than the last - we met a couple that was prepping the space for their wedding the next day and they very genuinely said, "you found your venue" and it was so sincere. They didn't look even remotely nervous about their upcoming nuptials. The thought of being that calm the day before? How can I say no?

I can't wait to follow-up this review AFTER our wedding.

Sent on 08/12/2019

E&j Wahad · Married on 12/20/2019

Best of the best

Nov.18,2019 my husband & I decided to get married; I always wanted to be a December bride & it worked, we got married 2days ago: 12/20/19 :) We were so lucky that this wonderful place had an opening! The christmas decoration was outstanding, the people are so friendly & I don't have to tell how professional Debbie is; the baker did a great job, our fresh berries cake was out of this world; we were so happy we were able to celebrate our special day in such a special place. All our guests were happy... Thank you @David's Country Inn for everything you did to make this happen 🥂❤

David's Country Inn 14
    Sent on 12/22/2019

Alison Deets · Married on 12/14/2019

The BEST day!

My husband and I got married at David’s Country Inn in December 2019. Every single guest told us how much they loved the look and ambiance of the venue, how friendly the staff was, and how smoothly the night went. The food at both the cocktail hour and at dinner was amazing! All the staff was extremely attentive to us. Debbie, our event coordinator, was amazing from start to finish! She was one step ahead of me the entire day and made sure that my vision came to life! We cannot say enough good things about David’s!

Sent on 12/15/2019
  • Ann

Ann · Married on 11/09/2019

David’s Country Inn was Ah-mazing!

From the minute we contacted them everything was so easy. Their service from start to finish was perfect! The food was superb and our guests are still raving about it! Thank you for everything you did to make every detail and every bite the best! We’d give you 10 stars on each of the above if we could!

Sent on 11/24/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 10/05/2019

Seamless, an incredibly special celebration enjoyed by all!

We just had our wedding at David's Country Inn on 11/15/19 and I can confidently say, the entire staff played a big part in making it the happiest day of our lives. From the very first meeting with Debbie, we felt welcomed and at ease, like we had known her for years. She has such a calming temperament and was so patient with me through each and every step of planning our big day. During the planning process, no matter the obstacle (and there were only small ones), Deb was always there with a solution and a reassuring word. I didn't have to worry, because I knew Deb and her team had me covered.

Seamless would be a great word to describe how the day panned out. David's staff thinks of every little detail and executes it to near perfection! There is also something welcoming about it being a family-owned business- you really get a sense of how much the people working there care about you, your guests, and each other. They worked so well as a team to make sure things went off just as we hoped. The co-owner, Chris Falzarano, and Dan Weiss, our officiant, were also a big part of the success of the day. I remember Chris coming over to our table at the tasting to introduce himself and ask about our wedding day. It was that small personal touch that really made him stand out to me as an involved business owner who really cared about all the details of each of his clients' special occasions. Dan, also delightful, came to the rescue when our officiant had to regretfully back out a few weeks before the wedding day. Dan tailored our ceremony to us and made us feel calm during one of the most nerve-wracking parts of the day (for us personally). He introduced us as husband and wife to our closest family and friends with grace, class and the utmost charm.

We also cannot speak enough to the quality of the food at our cocktail hour and reception- our guests still rave about it! We offered the salmon and the filet mignon as our main courses, both of which were delicious! We felt the filet was a little rare for our taste, but that is one small and easy improvement that felt so minor compared to all of the ways David's excelled on our wedding day. We also ordered breakfast sandwiches for our guests to take on the way out of the reception. People seemed to really love them, though not everyone received a sandwich. We only wished there were more to go around because our guests said how tasty they were! It was a nice touch at the end of the night and one a lot of people seemed to appreciate. We are so grateful to David's team for an utterly fantastic celebration!

David's Country Inn 15
    Sent on 12/07/2019
  • Kaelyn

Kaelyn · Married on 09/28/2019

The best!

Truly the best experience I could have hope for while planning my wedding. Every member of the staff went above and beyond for us. Our day was perfect.

David's Country Inn 22
    David's Country Inn 23
    David's Country Inn 24
    David's Country Inn 25
    Sent on 10/07/2019
  • Ryan

Ryan Gilmore · Married on 09/20/2019

A Dream Come True

Everything about David's is magical. The venue is historic and elegant (bonus, not much decoration needed). The new garden is a masterpiece. The food, people RAVED about the food. Perhaps most importantly, the people at David's are the gold standard. We primarily worked with Debbie, but everyone we interacted with was warm and caring and extremely helpful. On your wedding day they will treat you royalty and the entire event will go very very smoothly. It's also a family business, which I think adds a more personal element. I recommend David's to anyone and everyone, it was everything we could have hoped for and more!

Sent on 10/02/2019
  • Rosemary

Rosemary Grant · Married on 09/13/2019

David's provided a magical amazing and unforgettable day!

My daughter was married and had her reception at David's and also had the entire wedding party got ready there at the beautiful Warren Suite on premise. It could not have gone smoother and the staff especially Dan was so helpful, patient and kind in the months and weeks leading up to the big day as well as on her day!!! When I asked my daughter how she felt everything went - she simply beamed and expressed that David's met and exceeded her expectations. The food and staff that day were amazing and the new outdoor patio area is exquisite! Highly recommend this venue to everyone who wants to feel very, very special on their wedding day!

Sent on 09/17/2019

Heather Hatton · Married on 08/25/2019

Amazing experience

Our wedding is this August and overall the experience with the staff has been great. Debbie is amazing! This place really puts your needs first, they are flexible, responsive to your questions, and you can feel the sense of family while you are in the venue. It's hard to leave any time my fiance have had to go there to meet with Debbie. They make you feel welcome and focus all their attention on you and your special day. So happy we chose David's Country Inn. We are looking forward to how beautiful our wedding will be.

Sent on 02/07/2019

Heather Hatton · Married on 08/25/2019

Wedding 8-25-19

This venue is amazing! The staff, especially Debbie who was our wedding coordinator, were fantastic. Everyone was so friendly and helpful throughout the whole planning process. They really take the pressure and stress off your shoulders. The day my husband and I walked into the venue, immediately we knew this place was it. You get a warm, family feel when you are there and the history of this place alone is awesome. Our guests are raving about this place, the food, the staff, and the building itself. Everyday I am getting messages from family and friends about how much they enjoyed themselves and were impressed with the classiness and warm feeling they got while they were at our wedding in David's Country Inn. They are so accommodating, thoughtful, and treat you as if you are the only couple they are dealing with. They really make you feel special and there is only one wedding a day at this venue so that makes it even more special and feels more personal and intimate. I recommend this venue to anyone planning their next event.

Sent on 09/03/2019
  • Elaine

Elaine · Married on 08/18/2019

Amazing venue

We had our wedding at David's in August and there's not enough wonderful things I can say about this venue. The staff was incredibly helpful and accommodating, Most couples don't eat on the day of their wedding, however the staff here made sure we had drinks and were able to enjoy our cocktail hour and dinner. Dan and Debbie were amazing they were hands on and gave me much needed guidance when planning became overwhelming. The guests raved about the quality and quantity of the food. My mother stated she was overwhelmed by the choices and stated every time she turned around there was more food and it was constantly being replenished. My Mother in law loved this place and echoed her sentiments about the food and atmosphere (FYI she was nervous about us choosing this place because its different than the venues the family normally chooses). David's country inn is a hidden gem in New Jersey from the glam and rustic vibe, to the beautiful courtyard, and the fabulous Warren Suite; this venue will surpass any expectations you may have about your wedding day. If you have your wedding at David's expect first class from day 1!

Sent on 12/01/2019
  • Kristina

Kristina · Married on 07/12/2019

An Unforgettable Day and Night

David's Country Inn made our wedding day simply amazing. Everyone on staff was so easy to work with, and made you feel right at home the moment you walked through the door. The venue is absolutely beautiful and the food is just fantastic, our guests are still raving about it! Dan helped plan our entire process here and just made it so easy and stress free. He was great to work with and very reliable. We cannot thank everyone enough on making our day/night an unforgettable one. We would highly recommend this venue to anyone!

Sent on 08/15/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Bernstein · Married on 06/30/2019

Beautiful Venue, Caring Staff, AMAZING FOOD

We were married at David’s Country Inn on June 30th, and the entire experience was outstanding. From the moment we opened the doors at our initial venue tour to the end of our event as the burlap wrapped flower favors were passed to our guests, David’s made sure our wedding day was everything we hoped for and more.

Having previously attended weddings where the food was mediocre in venues that ranged from gaudy, to stale, to unremarkable, high quality food and an atmosphere with character and charm were our highest priorities. We very much viewed the venue as a reflection of us to our guests, so it was important that we felt confident the staff would deliver top-notch service with impeccable attention-to-detail.

We quickly knew that David’s offered the ambiance we wanted, and the reviews for the food were stellar without exception. Still, selecting a venue can be a daunting task. We did our due diligence online, decided to take the plunge with David’s, and we are very happy we did!

In addition to the fresh, high quality, generously apportioned food options and beautiful historic building, the collaborative “roll up your sleeves” mentality really set apart the team at David’s. We met the owners, Jordan and Chris, at our tasting, and they were completely present, approachable, and eager to address any questions. They were also in the trenches with the rest of the staff (including our wedding coordinator) making sure that tasting attendees had all needs met.

Our main point of contact/wedding coordinator was Dan. From our first email to the last (and there were many!), Dan was very extremely responsive and helpful. No matter how long our list of questions, we always had complete answers within 12 hours, and you could feel the smile and enthusiasm in each of his replies. On the day of our wedding, we noticed that Dan not only supervised everything but also actively helped out the serving staff to ensure everything went smoothly.

Our event itself was fantastic. Some of the people who attended can be extremely nit-picky. However, EVERYONE was very satisfied. People universally commented that David’s was not only a beautiful space, but that the food was also incredible, adding that they were impressed by the professionalism of the staff and the obvious pride they take in their work.

Sent on 07/07/2019
  • Dominique

Dominique Polyniak · Married on 06/29/2019

Best wedding venue there is

Listen, I cannot say enough good things about my experience with David’s Country Inn. From the moment we booked to when we were saying our goodbyes the venue went above and beyond to make our day perfect. Deborah (our coordinator) ensured everything ran smoothly and beautifully. The warren suite is incredible and is a must for any bride getting ready. The food is to die for! The bar was absolutely incredible. The waiting staff was extremely attentive to each guest and to us. I’ve had guests tell me they didn’t have to get up once except to dance because a staff member was providing them with anything they needed. This venue is absolutely gorgeous and I am honored to have had the opportunity to get married there! Highly recommend to anyone looking, and I hope I get the chance to attend a wedding here as a guest one day! 5 stars from me!

Sent on 07/21/2019

Joanne · Married on 06/23/2019

Wonderfully warm venue!

Choosing David's Country Inn for our wedding day was the best decision we made during the wedding planning process! It was such a warm, welcoming venue that our guests loved exploring, and Debbie the wedding coordinator was friendly, professional, and responsive to our questions. The day of, we enjoyed getting ready in the Warren Suite, which was so modern and open and spacious, that our whole bridal party (and their kids) which totaled 15-20 people, could hang out and relax there comfortably. The staff was very attentive, making sure my dinner (bride's) was brought out hot and only when I was seated and ready. They took care of everything, from setting out decorations to arranging the timing of when each person in the bridal party would come out during the ceremony. So easy to work with, and the place had so many great picturesque backdrops for photos (the ivy wall, porch with evening lights, and nearby park), and we loved every minute there! The dinner food was also excellent!!

Sent on 08/07/2019
  • Felicia

Felicia · Married on 06/07/2019

Beautiful building, great event staff!

We got married at David's Country Inn on June 7th and we could not be happier! We fell in love with the venue at first sight and once we met the staff, we knew that this is where we wanted to host our special day. We worked with Dan throughout the planning process. He was extremely thorough, organized and went out of his way to make sure he answered our questions. The day of our wedding was completely magical! The event staff went above and beyond to make sure we had everything we needed and the day went seamlessly. The beautiful décor and history of the building, the amazing staff and the delicious food made for the best day!

Sent on 06/10/2019
  • Elana

Elana · Married on 06/02/2019

Love David’s

Where do I even start? My husband and I got married June 2nd. It was absolutely amazing. We had looked at 3 other venues before David’s and none of them felt “right” . As soon as we walked into David’s we just knew. WE LOVED IT. From the venue to the service to the food. The venue is so beautiful you don’t even need to add any decorations. It’s just so romantic. The food was delicious! We had a burger and shake station set up for when you leave after the reception and it was a hit!
    Debbie our wedding coordinator was an ANGEL. She is the sweetest woman. She answered my emails right away and was so easy to work with. Our guests couldn’t stop talking about how “cool” the venue was. We just loved everything about it. Highly highly recommend. I would do it all over again and not change a thing.

David's Country Inn 26
    Sent on 06/06/2019
  • Emily

Emily Meltzer · Married on 06/01/2019

Easy Wedding Day

I got married at David's Country Inn on 6/1/19. Everything went better than I imagined, but from the beginning I could tell it would be easy. Debbie and the whole staff at David's is truly amazing! They answered all my emails in a timely manner and were always on top of finding out more information if needed. On the day of I had multiple guests comment on how amazing the service and food was. David's is not just another wedding venue, they specialize in making you feel like family! I needed some vegan options for the menu and the chef went out of her way to make me a custom vegan meal option of my choosing! Set up was a breeze, I didn't have to lift a finger, and everything was placed exactly how I would have done it. The atmosphere is very calming and it feels like you are in someone's home. It is truly a unique venue and beautiful vintage space. If you do not want a typical "factory wedding", I highly suggest David's Country Inn!! Thank you to everyone at David's for making our wedding day a breeze and truly special!

David's Country Inn 35
    Sent on 06/10/2019

Tracey Gargone · Married on 05/31/2019

Our wedding day was exactly how we imagined it couldn’t have asked for anything more!

I can’t say enough good things about Davids Country Inn! From the moment i walked in to this venue I knew it was the one for me and I couldn’t be happier with my decision. The staff is amazing! Debbie was our wedding coordinator and she made this experience absolutely perfect. People can’t stop raving about the food and how awesome the service was. I would do it all over again because of how easy they made the entire process and I will continue to recommend them! Davids really did make my wedding day the most perfect day for me and my husband!

Sent on 06/04/2019

Ellen Moore · Married on 05/31/2019

A Day To Remember For Always

My daughter Tracey and her husband Patrick were married at David's Country Inn on May 31, 2019. The day could not have been more perfect. David's was the first venue we went to see. We then looked at another venue but Tracey decided she loved David's. We first met with Chris who was so very charming. We toured the venue with him and we felt like he was family. Debbie took over as our coordinator and her calm demeanor and professionalism is just what we needed. I had so many questions throughout the process of planning this wedding and Debbie answered all of them. She really knows what she is doing when it comes to making a wedding day magical. Hire the piano player for your cocktail hour, he was very good. The food was fantastic. Everyone raved about all the food that was served by a very professional staff. I must mention Cherryville Photography, Fantasy Productions and Fleurs Divine who are all preferred vendors of David's and the reason they are preferred is because they do a fantastic job. I am so happy that Tracey and Patrick can think back to their wedding day with smiles on their faces. It is a day that they and others including myself and my husband will always remember and we have David's Country Inn to thank for this wonderful memory.

Sent on 06/12/2019

Pauline · Married on 05/26/2019

My daughter's wedding was held at David's on 9/23/12. As the bride from 9/29 states, the service and the staff is wonderful as is the venue. Very pretty, different from the usual location. Both Chris and Jordan are easy to work with and have great ideas, too. We enjoyed putting wedding photos around, hired the pianist to play for the cocktail hour, really had a fun time that day. The main course was plentiful and very tasty. The cake and flowers for the table were very nicely done and fresh. People loved getting the flowers wrapped up as a favor as they left. My only suggestions are not to get the turkey meatballs or a carving station for the cocktail hour. The seafood items were fabulous as were bacon wrapped filets. Everyone had a lovely time and we are getting many compliments, esp from people who are used to typical halls and cookie cutter plates of food. They even let us bring in a plate of homemade greek and italian cookies for the tables which everyone loved. Thanks for a special day.

Sent on 10/09/2012
  • Alison

Alison · Married on 05/26/2019

Truly exceptional! Choose David's!

My husband and I fell in love with David’s Country Inn from the moment we walked in while searching for venues. David’s unique historic atmosphere makes you feel as though you are in someone’s home and the tremendous amount of care that the owners have taken with this wonderful space is apparent from the moment you set foot inside. The entire planning process was just a dream working with Debbie. Her excellent communication skills and attention to detail made working with her an absolute pleasure. Any questions or concerns that came up along the way with ANYTHING she immediately worked with me to make sure my day was planned perfectly. All of this sincere communication truly paid off on the day of our wedding, which went off without a hitch and was the most perfect day.

Additionally, I chose ALL of my vendors based on David’s preferred vendors (with the exception of hair and makeup) and I HIGHLY recommend others to do so as well. David’s endorses some of the top vendors in NJ and their knowledge of the venue itself and how David’s operates made everything cohesive throughout our wedding day. Monika with Fleurs Divine does the flowers for David’s and I was in awe at the bouquet that she put together for me and my bridesmaids and our centerpieces. Now, something to note is that your centerpieces are included with David’s Country Inn, a detail which was a major selling point for my husband and I. With this, you can upgrade the size of your centerpieces for very reasonable prices. Another side note was that I did not know exactly what my flowers would look like but trusted Monika’s artistic talents and she absolutely knocked it out of the park, so many friends and family completely impressed with how the arrangements came out, as was I! I spent about half of what brides will spend on flowers and had the most amazing flowers ever. ALSO, Monika breaks down the centerpieces at the end of the evening and they are given out as a part of the wedding favors!

We chose to purchase time in the Warren Suite to get ready which is the amazingly renovated third floor of David’s and it was absolutely perfect for my girls to get ready on our side and the guys to hang out on the other side, it made our morning just perfect. We also had David’s serve a buffet lunch before heading over for our ceremony at Rutherfurd Hall (which is a DREAM ceremony site, seriously consider this option!). The buffet lunch was delicious and a great way to make sure everyone ate before the ceremony.

The ceremony at Rutherfurd Hall was absolutely beautiful. The building and grounds itself are just so tremendously impressive, it left our guests in awe. The regal effect and beautiful photos you’ll capture are just breath-taking. Debbie coordinated our ceremony as well and she was just amazing. We didn’t do a rehearsal so we were nervous when we arrived, but because of Debbie and our officiant Richard Cash, they easily guided us through and we had a perfect ceremony.

Now for the reception, the service was absolutely impeccable. David’s servers are some of the most attentive and professional servers I’ve ever experienced at a wedding. Their attention to detail and identification of the needs of you & your guests are just amazing. For example, I’m gluten-free, and one of the servers noticed I was not taking many of passed hors-d'oeuvres, she made a point of putting together a plate for me of gluten-free items and finding me with this plate, I was SO appreciative that she took such good care of me! This extends to Debbie as well because she made sure that there were plenty of gluten-free options for me and that everything I was served was gluten-free as well. Additionally, other comments guests made were that if a guest enjoyed a certain hors-d'oeuvre and the server ran out, they would find that guest first when they refilled their tray, making the guest feel personally attended to. As the bride and groom, we never had an empty glass and it was as though David’s could read our minds and made predictions about what we would potentially need and it would appear. Once dinner was served, the servers would even go around the room and put covers on our guest's dishes who were out on the dance floor or in the restroom so that their food was kept warm. These gestures thoroughly impressed all of our guests, many stating it was the best wedding they’ve been to.

The food was to die for. Our guests raved about some of the hors-d'oeuvres such as the peach and goat cheese tarts, the bacon wrapped filet with gorgonzola, the coconut shrimp, among many other items. Some guests even tried to go home and recreate these culinary masterpieces right after the wedding! For our main entrees, we had filet mignon and salmon, and guests raved about both. My husband and I were actually able to eat dinner, he had the steak and I had the salmon and both were just delicious. We also did the Venetian Hour (which adds a ½ of time onto your event) and everyone was freaking out over all of the dessert options, international coffees, and wedding cake. Palermo’s does David’s wedding cakes (it’s included!) and the cake was seriously the best wedding cake I’ve had at any wedding. I even had my own gluten-free side cake and it was absolutely delicious.

I will be raving about my wedding at David’s Country Inn for the rest of my life. They truly made all my dreams come true and I cannot express my gratitude enough for making my day absolutely perfect. My husband and I wish we could go back in time and do it all over again, we wouldn’t change one thing! Thank you, David’s, for your excellent service and professionalism, we will remember these details for the rest of our lives.

David's Country Inn 36
    Sent on 06/02/2019
  • Kaitlynn

Kaitlynn · Married on 05/18/2019

A moment I wish I could live in forever

I recently got married here on May 18 2019 and the day was everything that I hoped for and more. Dan did a fantastic job making sure that the day ran smoothly and that everything was perfect. We staying in the warren suite and got ready before for a few hours. It was really nice to be able to have a nice large space for everyone to get ready it.
    The ceremony was absolutely beautiful. The cocktail hour was magnificent. Food never stopped coming from the kitchen and serving dishes were never empty. The piano player during the cocktail hour was also very talented.
    Our reception was beautiful. I am starting to tear writing this :) everyone had only good things to say. The food was delicious, the service was excellent. One thing that I wish was different though, is that I could keep reliving that night because it went by way too fast!
    Thanks guys for making my wedding day perfect!

David's Country Inn 43
    David's Country Inn 44
    David's Country Inn 45
    David's Country Inn 46
    David's Country Inn 47
    Sent on 06/07/2019

Jennifer Davis · Married on 04/12/2019

David's Country Inn is the best!

I LOVE David's Country Inn. It was the only venue my fiance and I even bothered visiting. After calling several other venues and needing to leave multiple voicemails or wait to hear back, David's picked up the first time I called, answered all my questions, and made me feel comfortable about the whole process. Their service was outstanding from beginning to end. The venue itself is absolutely beautiful - so different than your "typical" venue, yet still so classy, warm, and elegant. All my guests loved the food and the ambiance. Only great things to say about David's!

Sent on 04/17/2019