David's Country Inn Reviews

David's Country Inn 6
David's Country Inn 7

Beth Scannapieco · Getting married on 05/09/2020

David's is IT for us!

The second we entered David's, we knew we found our venue. It was an amazing feeling and I can't find words to describe it, but Debbie won us over as soon as shook her hand. She was warm, inviting, and genuinely cared about us and what we were looking for. The antique bar really had my heart instantly, and the progress they were making on the outdoor ceremony space really sold my fiance. As we walked through the perfectly kept space - each room more beautiful than the last - we met a couple that was prepping the space for their wedding the next day and they very genuinely said, "you found your venue" and it was so sincere. They didn't look even remotely nervous about their upcoming nuptials. The thought of being that calm the day before? How can I say no?

I can't wait to follow-up this review AFTER our wedding.

Sent on 08/12/2019
  • Rosemary

Rosemary Grant · Married on 09/13/2019

David's provided a magical amazing and unforgettable day!

My daughter was married and had her reception at David's and also had the entire wedding party got ready there at the beautiful Warren Suite on premise. It could not have gone smoother and the staff especially Dan was so helpful, patient and kind in the months and weeks leading up to the big day as well as on her day!!! When I asked my daughter how she felt everything went - she simply beamed and expressed that David's met and exceeded her expectations. The food and staff that day were amazing and the new outdoor patio area is exquisite! Highly recommend this venue to everyone who wants to feel very, very special on their wedding day!

Sent on 09/17/2019

Heather Hatton · Married on 08/25/2019

Amazing experience

Our wedding is this August and overall the experience with the staff has been great. Debbie is amazing! This place really puts your needs first, they are flexible, responsive to your questions, and you can feel the sense of family while you are in the venue. It's hard to leave any time my fiance have had to go there to meet with Debbie. They make you feel welcome and focus all their attention on you and your special day. So happy we chose David's Country Inn. We are looking forward to how beautiful our wedding will be.

Sent on 02/07/2019

Heather Hatton · Married on 08/25/2019

Wedding 8-25-19

This venue is amazing! The staff, especially Debbie who was our wedding coordinator, were fantastic. Everyone was so friendly and helpful throughout the whole planning process. They really take the pressure and stress off your shoulders. The day my husband and I walked into the venue, immediately we knew this place was it. You get a warm, family feel when you are there and the history of this place alone is awesome. Our guests are raving about this place, the food, the staff, and the building itself. Everyday I am getting messages from family and friends about how much they enjoyed themselves and were impressed with the classiness and warm feeling they got while they were at our wedding in David's Country Inn. They are so accommodating, thoughtful, and treat you as if you are the only couple they are dealing with. They really make you feel special and there is only one wedding a day at this venue so that makes it even more special and feels more personal and intimate. I recommend this venue to anyone planning their next event.

Sent on 09/03/2019
  • Kristina

Kristina · Married on 07/12/2019

An Unforgettable Day and Night

David's Country Inn made our wedding day simply amazing. Everyone on staff was so easy to work with, and made you feel right at home the moment you walked through the door. The venue is absolutely beautiful and the food is just fantastic, our guests are still raving about it! Dan helped plan our entire process here and just made it so easy and stress free. He was great to work with and very reliable. We cannot thank everyone enough on making our day/night an unforgettable one. We would highly recommend this venue to anyone!

Sent on 08/15/2019
  • Dominique

Dominique Polyniak · Married on 06/29/2019

Best wedding venue there is

Listen, I cannot say enough good things about my experience with David’s Country Inn. From the moment we booked to when we were saying our goodbyes the venue went above and beyond to make our day perfect. Deborah (our coordinator) ensured everything ran smoothly and beautifully. The warren suite is incredible and is a must for any bride getting ready. The food is to die for! The bar was absolutely incredible. The waiting staff was extremely attentive to each guest and to us. I’ve had guests tell me they didn’t have to get up once except to dance because a staff member was providing them with anything they needed. This venue is absolutely gorgeous and I am honored to have had the opportunity to get married there! Highly recommend to anyone looking, and I hope I get the chance to attend a wedding here as a guest one day! 5 stars from me!

Sent on 07/21/2019

Joanne · Married on 06/23/2019

Wonderfully warm venue!

Choosing David's Country Inn for our wedding day was the best decision we made during the wedding planning process! It was such a warm, welcoming venue that our guests loved exploring, and Debbie the wedding coordinator was friendly, professional, and responsive to our questions. The day of, we enjoyed getting ready in the Warren Suite, which was so modern and open and spacious, that our whole bridal party (and their kids) which totaled 15-20 people, could hang out and relax there comfortably. The staff was very attentive, making sure my dinner (bride's) was brought out hot and only when I was seated and ready. They took care of everything, from setting out decorations to arranging the timing of when each person in the bridal party would come out during the ceremony. So easy to work with, and the place had so many great picturesque backdrops for photos (the ivy wall, porch with evening lights, and nearby park), and we loved every minute there! The dinner food was also excellent!!

Sent on 08/07/2019
  • Felicia

Felicia · Married on 06/07/2019

Beautiful building, great event staff!

We got married at David's Country Inn on June 7th and we could not be happier! We fell in love with the venue at first sight and once we met the staff, we knew that this is where we wanted to host our special day. We worked with Dan throughout the planning process. He was extremely thorough, organized and went out of his way to make sure he answered our questions. The day of our wedding was completely magical! The event staff went above and beyond to make sure we had everything we needed and the day went seamlessly. The beautiful décor and history of the building, the amazing staff and the delicious food made for the best day!

• Elana

Elana · Married on 06/02/2019

Love David’s

Where do I even start? My husband and I got married June 2nd. It was absolutely amazing. We had looked at 3 other venues before David’s and none of them felt “right” . As soon as we walked into David’s we just knew. WE LOVED IT. From the venue to the service to the food. The venue is so beautiful you don’t even need to add any decorations. It’s just so romantic. The food was delicious! We had a burger and shake station set up for when you leave after the reception and it was a hit!
    Debbie our wedding coordinator was an ANGEL. She is the sweetest woman. She answered my emails right away and was so easy to work with. Our guests couldn’t stop talking about how “cool” the venue was. We just loved everything about it. Highly highly recommend. I would do it all over again and not change a thing.

Sent on 06/06/2019
    David's Country Inn 16
  • Emily

Emily Meltzer · Married on 06/01/2019

Easy Wedding Day

I got married at David's Country Inn on 6/1/19. Everything went better than I imagined, but from the beginning I could tell it would be easy. Debbie and the whole staff at David's is truly amazing! They answered all my emails in a timely manner and were always on top of finding out more information if needed. On the day of I had multiple guests comment on how amazing the service and food was. David's is not just another wedding venue, they specialize in making you feel like family! I needed some vegan options for the menu and the chef went out of her way to make me a custom vegan meal option of my choosing! Set up was a breeze, I didn't have to lift a finger, and everything was placed exactly how I would have done it. The atmosphere is very calming and it feels like you are in someone's home. It is truly a unique venue and beautiful vintage space. If you do not want a typical "factory wedding", I highly suggest David's Country Inn!! Thank you to everyone at David's for making our wedding day a breeze and truly special!

David's Country Inn 17

Tracey Gargone · Married on 05/31/2019

Our wedding day was exactly how we imagined it couldn’t have asked for anything more!

I can’t say enough good things about Davids Country Inn! From the moment i walked in to this venue I knew it was the one for me and I couldn’t be happier with my decision. The staff is amazing! Debbie was our wedding coordinator and she made this experience absolutely perfect. People can’t stop raving about the food and how awesome the service was. I would do it all over again because of how easy they made the entire process and I will continue to recommend them! Davids really did make my wedding day the most perfect day for me and my husband!

Sent on 06/04/2019

Ellen Moore · Married on 05/31/2019

A Day To Remember For Always

My daughter Tracey and her husband Patrick were married at David's Country Inn on May 31, 2019. The day could not have been more perfect. David's was the first venue we went to see. We then looked at another venue but Tracey decided she loved David's. We first met with Chris who was so very charming. We toured the venue with him and we felt like he was family. Debbie took over as our coordinator and her calm demeanor and professionalism is just what we needed. I had so many questions throughout the process of planning this wedding and Debbie answered all of them. She really knows what she is doing when it comes to making a wedding day magical. Hire the piano player for your cocktail hour, he was very good. The food was fantastic. Everyone raved about all the food that was served by a very professional staff. I must mention Cherryville Photography, Fantasy Productions and Fleurs Divine who are all preferred vendors of David's and the reason they are preferred is because they do a fantastic job. I am so happy that Tracey and Patrick can think back to their wedding day with smiles on their faces. It is a day that they and others including myself and my husband will always remember and we have David's Country Inn to thank for this wonderful memory.

Sent on 06/12/2019

Pauline · Married on 05/26/2019

My daughter's wedding was held at David's on 9/23/12. As the bride from 9/29 states, the service and the staff is wonderful as is the venue. Very pretty, different from the usual location. Both Chris and Jordan are easy to work with and have great ideas, too. We enjoyed putting wedding photos around, hired the pianist to play for the cocktail hour, really had a fun time that day. The main course was plentiful and very tasty. The cake and flowers for the table were very nicely done and fresh. People loved getting the flowers wrapped up as a favor as they left. My only suggestions are not to get the turkey meatballs or a carving station for the cocktail hour. The seafood items were fabulous as were bacon wrapped filets. Everyone had a lovely time and we are getting many compliments, esp from people who are used to typical halls and cookie cutter plates of food. They even let us bring in a plate of homemade greek and italian cookies for the tables which everyone loved. Thanks for a special day.

Sent on 10/09/2012
  • Alison

Alison · Married on 05/26/2019

Truly exceptional! Choose David's!

My husband and I fell in love with David’s Country Inn from the moment we walked in while searching for venues. David’s unique historic atmosphere makes you feel as though you are in someone’s home and the tremendous amount of care that the owners have taken with this wonderful space is apparent from the moment you set foot inside. The entire planning process was just a dream working with Debbie. Her excellent communication skills and attention to detail made working with her an absolute pleasure. Any questions or concerns that came up along the way with ANYTHING she immediately worked with me to make sure my day was planned perfectly. All of this sincere communication truly paid off on the day of our wedding, which went off without a hitch and was the most perfect day.

Additionally, I chose ALL of my vendors based on David’s preferred vendors (with the exception of hair and makeup) and I HIGHLY recommend others to do so as well. David’s endorses some of the top vendors in NJ and their knowledge of the venue itself and how David’s operates made everything cohesive throughout our wedding day. Monika with Fleurs Divine does the flowers for David’s and I was in awe at the bouquet that she put together for me and my bridesmaids and our centerpieces. Now, something to note is that your centerpieces are included with David’s Country Inn, a detail which was a major selling point for my husband and I. With this, you can upgrade the size of your centerpieces for very reasonable prices. Another side note was that I did not know exactly what my flowers would look like but trusted Monika’s artistic talents and she absolutely knocked it out of the park, so many friends and family completely impressed with how the arrangements came out, as was I! I spent about half of what brides will spend on flowers and had the most amazing flowers ever. ALSO, Monika breaks down the centerpieces at the end of the evening and they are given out as a part of the wedding favors!

We chose to purchase time in the Warren Suite to get ready which is the amazingly renovated third floor of David’s and it was absolutely perfect for my girls to get ready on our side and the guys to hang out on the other side, it made our morning just perfect. We also had David’s serve a buffet lunch before heading over for our ceremony at Rutherfurd Hall (which is a DREAM ceremony site, seriously consider this option!). The buffet lunch was delicious and a great way to make sure everyone ate before the ceremony.

The ceremony at Rutherfurd Hall was absolutely beautiful. The building and grounds itself are just so tremendously impressive, it left our guests in awe. The regal effect and beautiful photos you’ll capture are just breath-taking. Debbie coordinated our ceremony as well and she was just amazing. We didn’t do a rehearsal so we were nervous when we arrived, but because of Debbie and our officiant Richard Cash, they easily guided us through and we had a perfect ceremony.

Now for the reception, the service was absolutely impeccable. David’s servers are some of the most attentive and professional servers I’ve ever experienced at a wedding. Their attention to detail and identification of the needs of you & your guests are just amazing. For example, I’m gluten-free, and one of the servers noticed I was not taking many of passed hors-d'oeuvres, she made a point of putting together a plate for me of gluten-free items and finding me with this plate, I was SO appreciative that she took such good care of me! This extends to Debbie as well because she made sure that there were plenty of gluten-free options for me and that everything I was served was gluten-free as well. Additionally, other comments guests made were that if a guest enjoyed a certain hors-d'oeuvre and the server ran out, they would find that guest first when they refilled their tray, making the guest feel personally attended to. As the bride and groom, we never had an empty glass and it was as though David’s could read our minds and made predictions about what we would potentially need and it would appear. Once dinner was served, the servers would even go around the room and put covers on our guest's dishes who were out on the dance floor or in the restroom so that their food was kept warm. These gestures thoroughly impressed all of our guests, many stating it was the best wedding they’ve been to.

The food was to die for. Our guests raved about some of the hors-d'oeuvres such as the peach and goat cheese tarts, the bacon wrapped filet with gorgonzola, the coconut shrimp, among many other items. Some guests even tried to go home and recreate these culinary masterpieces right after the wedding! For our main entrees, we had filet mignon and salmon, and guests raved about both. My husband and I were actually able to eat dinner, he had the steak and I had the salmon and both were just delicious. We also did the Venetian Hour (which adds a ½ of time onto your event) and everyone was freaking out over all of the dessert options, international coffees, and wedding cake. Palermo’s does David’s wedding cakes (it’s included!) and the cake was seriously the best wedding cake I’ve had at any wedding. I even had my own gluten-free side cake and it was absolutely delicious.

I will be raving about my wedding at David’s Country Inn for the rest of my life. They truly made all my dreams come true and I cannot express my gratitude enough for making my day absolutely perfect. My husband and I wish we could go back in time and do it all over again, we wouldn’t change one thing! Thank you, David’s, for your excellent service and professionalism, we will remember these details for the rest of our lives.

Sent on 06/02/2019
    David's Country Inn 24
  • Kaitlynn

Kaitlynn · Married on 05/18/2019

A moment I wish I could live in forever

I recently got married here on May 18 2019 and the day was everything that I hoped for and more. Dan did a fantastic job making sure that the day ran smoothly and that everything was perfect. We staying in the warren suite and got ready before for a few hours. It was really nice to be able to have a nice large space for everyone to get ready it.
    The ceremony was absolutely beautiful. The cocktail hour was magnificent. Food never stopped coming from the kitchen and serving dishes were never empty. The piano player during the cocktail hour was also very talented.
    Our reception was beautiful. I am starting to tear writing this :) everyone had only good things to say. The food was delicious, the service was excellent. One thing that I wish was different though, is that I could keep reliving that night because it went by way too fast!
    Thanks guys for making my wedding day perfect!

Sent on 06/07/2019
    David's Country Inn 25
    David's Country Inn 26
    David's Country Inn 27
    David's Country Inn 28
    David's Country Inn 29

Jennifer Davis · Married on 04/12/2019

David's Country Inn is the best!

I LOVE David's Country Inn. It was the only venue my fiance and I even bothered visiting. After calling several other venues and needing to leave multiple voicemails or wait to hear back, David's picked up the first time I called, answered all my questions, and made me feel comfortable about the whole process. Their service was outstanding from beginning to end. The venue itself is absolutely beautiful - so different than your "typical" venue, yet still so classy, warm, and elegant. All my guests loved the food and the ambiance. Only great things to say about David's!

Sent on 04/17/2019
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 03/28/2019

Extremely Satisfied Newlyweds

My husband and I had our wedding at David's Country Inn a few months ago. Our experience at DCI was nothing short of exceptional. The staff was amazing and beyond professional. They were attentive to the needs of my groom and me, as well as our guest. Every detail was as perfect as we imagined it would be. The space was beautiful and most of all clean. Looking back, we couldn't have picked a better venue for our wedding.

David's Country Inn 30
  • Patricia

Patricia · Married on 03/23/2019

Amazing, one of a kind venue

If you’re thinking about booking your wedding here, DO IT! We got married here in March and our guests are still raving over just about every detail.

Debbie was amazing with managing last minute guest count changes, ensuring every decoration we brought was placed perfectly around the venue, and overall just keeping everything running smoothly from the moment we arrived. She even managed to locate our missing Guest Book before our guests started arriving!

The Warren Suite is gorgeous, and I highly recommend adding on the brunch while getting ready. We did a first look and photo session prior to the ceremony, and Debbie ensured I was hidden away by the time guest began arriving. Even as I was waiting to make my grand walk across the balcony, Dan ensured I was calm and knew exactly where I was going. Immediately following our “I Dos”, Debbie was waiting for us at the end of the aisle with a champagne toast.

We opted to extend our cocktail hour by 30 minutes and the team at David’s helped us coordinate this with the servers and talented pianist. We even had staff seeking us out during the cocktail hour to make sure we ate enough while greeting our friends and family - I’m so glad we didn’t have to miss out on all of the amazing food. Pro tip: Get the Shake Shack add on - you won’t regret it!

Every single detail during the reception was perfect, organized, and on time. Our entrances, speeches, first dances, dinner, cake cutting, and dessert all seamlessly flowed together without making guests feel rushed.

Even cleanup at the end of the night was a breeze. Debbie helped us distribute tips and pack all of our decorations, cake cutting tools, champagne flutes, etc. into our plastic tubs and get them into our bus without missing a beat. This is crucial when you’re exhausted at the end of the night.

I can’t wait to see the finished product of their new outdoor space!

Sent on 06/03/2019
  • shelley

shelley · Married on 03/16/2019

March.16.19 weddding

Debbie the coordinator at davids was amazing so kind, patient, hard working. She was easy to work with, always tries to give exactly what we wished for! I asked her a million questions and she was always there to help! This is a great venue for a wedding truly tailored to you!

The catering at davids was delicious! I havent stopped hearing about how good the food was at David's country inn and cookie bar for favors!

Sent on 04/13/2019
    David's Country Inn 31
    David's Country Inn 32
    David's Country Inn 33
    David's Country Inn 34
    David's Country Inn 35

Jamie C · Married on 03/15/2019

A venue that puts FAMILY and PEOPLE first!

I cannot get over how perfect our wedding was at David’s Country Inn!

First of all, the place is BEAUTIFUL! They just did some renovations in February and the place looks even more STUNNING than before! Every room is breathtaking. A guest even told me that the upstairs women’s bathroom is the most beautiful bathroom they’ve ever seen-so beautiful that they had a mini instagram photo session in there!! Another guest told me the place looked like a Jane Austen novel. (I was so proud to hear this, because Pride and Prejudice is my favorite book of all time!) I had always wanted to get married in a place that was unique, beautiful, and historic. David’s was perfectly that place!

Here are some highlights of our wedding that I have to point out:

STAFF-My coordinator Dan was THE BEST! He answered every single email within 12 hours, and I sent a lot of emails! It may seem like a given, but communication is SO important during the planning process! He’s been in the business for over 40 years-the man knows exactly what he is doing and my goodness our wedding ran so smoothly because of him! He was very organized and had EVERYTHING under control so that my husband and I were able to relax during our wedding! We’re so grateful!

LAST MINUTE ACCOMMODATIONS-There was a big accident on the highway the day of our wedding. Our ceremony was supposed to begin at 4:30, but there were many empty seats at 4:25. Dan came up to me and my father (we were waiting in the balcony for our entrance) and told us that they were going to start the ceremony a bit later to accommodate the guests that were running late due to the traffic. I was so touched by this, because starting our ceremony later meant that the entire evening’s timeline would have to be pushed. This also meant that the staff at David’s would have to end their shifts later. I believe our wedding ended 18 minutes after scheduled time, but the entire staff serviced our wedding with such joy anyway.

So to the staff at David’s-from the bottom of my, my husband, and our entire family’s hearts, THANK YOU for doing this! Thank you for the GIFT of time. Many more people were able to join us for our ceremony because of this gracious act-THANK YOU!!

HEART-If the instance above weren’t enough to showcase the good hearted people of David’s, I have another story to tell. I was supposed to get married at David’s Country Inn in 2017, only to have the wedding tragically called off. This was an extremely heartbreaking time in my and my family’s lives. Not only was a relationship ended, a wedding that we were all looking forward to wasn’t going to happen anymore. Any other venue would have moved on, but this venue gave me a gracious offer-they told me they’d honor a portion of the payments that were put down if I wanted to get married in their venue before 2020. I cannot tell you how meaningful this was to me and my family. This offer was not about money for us-it was about the HUGE act of compassion and kindness that was extended towards us during such a tragic time. It was in this moment that I knew that this business was not built on money-it was built on FAMILY. I know that David’s Country Inn is a family owned business (David’s was founded by Louis J. Falzarano and wife Theodora over 40 years ago, and is now run by his two children, Chris and Jordan) and I know that some of the people who have been working there have been working there for DECADES-you rarely see that nowadays in the wedding industry! Let me say now-this is a group of people who keep FAMILY VALUES alive. They take care of one another and the families they work with. FAMILY is what makes them so special and REFRESHING in this crazy wedding business. This means EVERYTHING, and this is why this family business is so successful. This is why, at the end of the day, I will recommend David’s Country Inn to any and everybody!

Fast forward-I ended up meeting the love of my life, and we got married at David’s Country Inn in 2019. Everything that was meant to happen, happened...including me getting married there! I feel so incredibly blessed to have had my wedding at their venue. I sincerely pray that the staff at David’s will continue to be blessed with bountiful love, family, happiness, and that they will continue to keep their family values alive for years and years to come! Thank you David's Country Inn for the best wedding EVER!

Sent on 03/21/2019

Jessica Checchio · Married on 02/16/2019

Beautiful!

Our guests had the most amazing time at this venue. From the start they were pleasant, professional, and we immediately knew this was our venue. The price was one of the best we found, but the venue was by far the best looking. We had a Winter wedding and the mansion and cozy interior was perfect. They were able to accommodate all our requests with ease, and even allowed us to change our guest count several times. They were flexible and so supportive during the whole planning process, and helped us work through all the details. They also recommended amazing vendors. The day of they helped make it a smooth transition, and everything was flawless. Our guests loved the venue, food, atmosphere, and staff. I sincerely hope one day I can be invited to a wedding here so I can enjoy it all as a guest!

Sent on 04/10/2019
  • Alessandra

Alessandra · Married on 12/16/2018

Charming winter wedding

We had our wedding at David's this winter and it was a truly spectacular. We scouted out over a dozen venues before finding David's Country Inn. This place is a gem. It has historic charm and was the perfect quirky place for our wedding.

If you are looking for a unique place with classic charm and lots of fun, artistic spots for pictures, look no further.

Sent on 01/19/2019
    David's Country Inn 36
    David's Country Inn 37
    David's Country Inn 38

Caitlin · Married on 11/17/2018

An amazing experience

My husband and I got married at David's Country Inn on 11/17 and had the perfect day. We were lucky enough to work with Dan, who was amazing, responsive, and knowledgeable, and the entire team at David's clearly knows what they're doing (Debbie, Hannah, Lisa, and so many others did such a wonderful job!). The ladies and I got ready in the Warren Suite, and everyone was so impressed with the suite itself and the breakfast and lunch were delicious.

Every single person we spoke with, worked with, interacted with at David's was so pleasant. Our guests are still telling us how beautiful the venue was, how delicious the food was, how nice everyone was, and what a great time they had - I credit David's with making sure everything ran smoothly and successfully. I hope someone we know gets married there so we get to go back and experience it as guests! It was truly the best day.

Sent on 12/09/2018

Stacey · Married on 11/17/2018

You MUST use David's

We used David's as our caterer at Jack's Barn in Oxford, NJ for our wedding. There was no bad part of planning our wedding with David's. Chris was very professional and on point from our first call. After going over all of the options for dinner, we were sure that we wanted a cocktail reception. It was exactly what we wanted and feel that you offered a great menu. I still get compliments on the food from the wedding! We forced ourselves to have time to eat and it was delicious! Though we did not get enough appetizers! I do thank you, and the server who froze outside with us, for having her there. While we did not get to eat as much as we thought because we were in such a rush to get back inside, we appreciate that she froze outside with us!

The staff was happy, kind, professional, and attentive to all the guests needs. The bartender was fantastic and very much at my disposal with my signature drink as I made my way up the stairs. The guests all loved him! I really can't say enough about David's and would recommend anyone and everyone to have an event at your venue or anywhere you would cater to!

You MUST have your wedding or any event either at David's Country Inn or use them as a caterer at Jack's Barn (another AMAZING venue for a wedding or event)!!!

Sent on 12/20/2018