David's Country Inn Reviews

David's Country Inn 6
David's Country Inn 7

Heather Hatton · Getting married on 08/25/2019

Amazing experience

Our wedding is this August and overall the experience with the staff has been great. Debbie is amazing! This place really puts your needs first, they are flexible, responsive to your questions, and you can feel the sense of family while you are in the venue. It's hard to leave any time my fiance have had to go there to meet with Debbie. They make you feel welcome and focus all their attention on you and your special day. So happy we chose David's Country Inn. We are looking forward to how beautiful our wedding will be.

Sent on 02/07/2019

Pauline · Getting married on 05/26/2019

My daughter's wedding was held at David's on 9/23/12. As the bride from 9/29 states, the service and the staff is wonderful as is the venue. Very pretty, different from the usual location. Both Chris and Jordan are easy to work with and have great ideas, too. We enjoyed putting wedding photos around, hired the pianist to play for the cocktail hour, really had a fun time that day. The main course was plentiful and very tasty. The cake and flowers for the table were very nicely done and fresh. People loved getting the flowers wrapped up as a favor as they left. My only suggestions are not to get the turkey meatballs or a carving station for the cocktail hour. The seafood items were fabulous as were bacon wrapped filets. Everyone had a lovely time and we are getting many compliments, esp from people who are used to typical halls and cookie cutter plates of food. They even let us bring in a plate of homemade greek and italian cookies for the tables which everyone loved. Thanks for a special day.

Sent on 10/09/2012

Jennifer Davis · Married on 04/12/2019

David's Country Inn is the best!

I LOVE David's Country Inn. It was the only venue my fiance and I even bothered visiting. After calling several other venues and needing to leave multiple voicemails or wait to hear back, David's picked up the first time I called, answered all my questions, and made me feel comfortable about the whole process. Their service was outstanding from beginning to end. The venue itself is absolutely beautiful - so different than your "typical" venue, yet still so classy, warm, and elegant. All my guests loved the food and the ambiance. Only great things to say about David's!

Sent on 04/17/2019
  • shelley

shelley · Married on 03/16/2019

March.16.19 weddding

Debbie the coordinator at davids was amazing so kind, patient, hard working. She was easy to work with, always tries to give exactly what we wished for! I asked her a million questions and she was always there to help! This is a great venue for a wedding truly tailored to you!

The catering at davids was delicious! I havent stopped hearing about how good the food was at David's country inn and cookie bar for favors!

Sent on 04/13/2019
    David's Country Inn 8
    David's Country Inn 9
    David's Country Inn 10
    David's Country Inn 11
    David's Country Inn 12

Jamie C · Married on 03/15/2019

A venue that puts FAMILY and PEOPLE first!

I cannot get over how perfect our wedding was at David’s Country Inn!

First of all, the place is BEAUTIFUL! They just did some renovations in February and the place looks even more STUNNING than before! Every room is breathtaking. A guest even told me that the upstairs women’s bathroom is the most beautiful bathroom they’ve ever seen-so beautiful that they had a mini instagram photo session in there!! Another guest told me the place looked like a Jane Austen novel. (I was so proud to hear this, because Pride and Prejudice is my favorite book of all time!) I had always wanted to get married in a place that was unique, beautiful, and historic. David’s was perfectly that place!

Here are some highlights of our wedding that I have to point out:

STAFF-My coordinator Dan was THE BEST! He answered every single email within 12 hours, and I sent a lot of emails! It may seem like a given, but communication is SO important during the planning process! He’s been in the business for over 40 years-the man knows exactly what he is doing and my goodness our wedding ran so smoothly because of him! He was very organized and had EVERYTHING under control so that my husband and I were able to relax during our wedding! We’re so grateful!

LAST MINUTE ACCOMMODATIONS-There was a big accident on the highway the day of our wedding. Our ceremony was supposed to begin at 4:30, but there were many empty seats at 4:25. Dan came up to me and my father (we were waiting in the balcony for our entrance) and told us that they were going to start the ceremony a bit later to accommodate the guests that were running late due to the traffic. I was so touched by this, because starting our ceremony later meant that the entire evening’s timeline would have to be pushed. This also meant that the staff at David’s would have to end their shifts later. I believe our wedding ended 18 minutes after scheduled time, but the entire staff serviced our wedding with such joy anyway.

So to the staff at David’s-from the bottom of my, my husband, and our entire family’s hearts, THANK YOU for doing this! Thank you for the GIFT of time. Many more people were able to join us for our ceremony because of this gracious act-THANK YOU!!

HEART-If the instance above weren’t enough to showcase the good hearted people of David’s, I have another story to tell. I was supposed to get married at David’s Country Inn in 2017, only to have the wedding tragically called off. This was an extremely heartbreaking time in my and my family’s lives. Not only was a relationship ended, a wedding that we were all looking forward to wasn’t going to happen anymore. Any other venue would have moved on, but this venue gave me a gracious offer-they told me they’d honor a portion of the payments that were put down if I wanted to get married in their venue before 2020. I cannot tell you how meaningful this was to me and my family. This offer was not about money for us-it was about the HUGE act of compassion and kindness that was extended towards us during such a tragic time. It was in this moment that I knew that this business was not built on money-it was built on FAMILY. I know that David’s Country Inn is a family owned business (David’s was founded by Louis J. Falzarano and wife Theodora over 40 years ago, and is now run by his two children, Chris and Jordan) and I know that some of the people who have been working there have been working there for DECADES-you rarely see that nowadays in the wedding industry! Let me say now-this is a group of people who keep FAMILY VALUES alive. They take care of one another and the families they work with. FAMILY is what makes them so special and REFRESHING in this crazy wedding business. This means EVERYTHING, and this is why this family business is so successful. This is why, at the end of the day, I will recommend David’s Country Inn to any and everybody!

Fast forward-I ended up meeting the love of my life, and we got married at David’s Country Inn in 2019. Everything that was meant to happen, happened...including me getting married there! I feel so incredibly blessed to have had my wedding at their venue. I sincerely pray that the staff at David’s will continue to be blessed with bountiful love, family, happiness, and that they will continue to keep their family values alive for years and years to come! Thank you David's Country Inn for the best wedding EVER!

Sent on 03/21/2019

Jessica Checchio · Married on 02/16/2019

Beautiful!

Our guests had the most amazing time at this venue. From the start they were pleasant, professional, and we immediately knew this was our venue. The price was one of the best we found, but the venue was by far the best looking. We had a Winter wedding and the mansion and cozy interior was perfect. They were able to accommodate all our requests with ease, and even allowed us to change our guest count several times. They were flexible and so supportive during the whole planning process, and helped us work through all the details. They also recommended amazing vendors. The day of they helped make it a smooth transition, and everything was flawless. Our guests loved the venue, food, atmosphere, and staff. I sincerely hope one day I can be invited to a wedding here so I can enjoy it all as a guest!

Sent on 04/10/2019
  • Alessandra

Alessandra · Married on 12/16/2018

Charming winter wedding

We had our wedding at David's this winter and it was a truly spectacular. We scouted out over a dozen venues before finding David's Country Inn. This place is a gem. It has historic charm and was the perfect quirky place for our wedding.

If you are looking for a unique place with classic charm and lots of fun, artistic spots for pictures, look no further.

Sent on 01/19/2019
    David's Country Inn 13
    David's Country Inn 14
    David's Country Inn 15

Caitlin · Married on 11/17/2018

An amazing experience

My husband and I got married at David's Country Inn on 11/17 and had the perfect day. We were lucky enough to work with Dan, who was amazing, responsive, and knowledgeable, and the entire team at David's clearly knows what they're doing (Debbie, Hannah, Lisa, and so many others did such a wonderful job!). The ladies and I got ready in the Warren Suite, and everyone was so impressed with the suite itself and the breakfast and lunch were delicious.

Every single person we spoke with, worked with, interacted with at David's was so pleasant. Our guests are still telling us how beautiful the venue was, how delicious the food was, how nice everyone was, and what a great time they had - I credit David's with making sure everything ran smoothly and successfully. I hope someone we know gets married there so we get to go back and experience it as guests! It was truly the best day.

Sent on 12/09/2018

Stacey · Married on 11/17/2018

You MUST use David's

We used David's as our caterer at Jack's Barn in Oxford, NJ for our wedding. There was no bad part of planning our wedding with David's. Chris was very professional and on point from our first call. After going over all of the options for dinner, we were sure that we wanted a cocktail reception. It was exactly what we wanted and feel that you offered a great menu. I still get compliments on the food from the wedding! We forced ourselves to have time to eat and it was delicious! Though we did not get enough appetizers! I do thank you, and the server who froze outside with us, for having her there. While we did not get to eat as much as we thought because we were in such a rush to get back inside, we appreciate that she froze outside with us!

The staff was happy, kind, professional, and attentive to all the guests needs. The bartender was fantastic and very much at my disposal with my signature drink as I made my way up the stairs. The guests all loved him! I really can't say enough about David's and would recommend anyone and everyone to have an event at your venue or anywhere you would cater to!

You MUST have your wedding or any event either at David's Country Inn or use them as a caterer at Jack's Barn (another AMAZING venue for a wedding or event)!!!

Sent on 12/20/2018

Jessica · Married on 11/11/2018

Mesmerizing

My husband and I got married here on 11.11.18 and we cannot begin to describe how perfect David's is. This was the first and last venue we looked at. From the moment you enter the front door you are met with an incredible aura of history, class and charm. The level of professionalism, punctuality, and the event coordinator taking care of little details I may have missed (being the bride with A LOT of family from out of town really left us in a daze!) Debbie held down the fort. Everything flowed seamlessly. Someone was ALWAYS available to answer any questions and always willing to accommodate us every step of the way. The food...OH MY, the food was incredible. My guests are still talking about our cocktail hour and dinner. Our vision for our wedding came to fruition that day thanks to David's. It was warm, charming, comfortable and had a TON of character. We can't imagine another venue for us. Definitely check them out, they were incredible

Sent on 03/01/2019

Amanda · Married on 10/27/2018

Creating a family with a family

David's gives you the feel of being married at home with all near and dear around. They work tremendously hard to make sure everything goes perfect. From the day you secure your date they almost make you feel that you are there only wedding that year. They are dedicated, devoted, kind, and treat everyone like family. We could not have asked for anything, any place or anyone better that we would have started our lives with. So if you are reading this and want family feel to your whole day....then look no further!

Sent on 10/21/2018
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 10/27/2018

Wonderful caterer

We used David's Country Inn as our caterer for our wedding at Jack's Barn, and everything was great. Chris was so responsive, nice, and helpful throughout the entire process. He and his staff went above and beyond - they even helped set up late arriving chairs from an outside rental company we used, which was VERY appreciated as the company was VERY late. The whole team was attentive and always made sure that we (the bride & groom) had anything and everything that we needed or wanted throughout the entire night. We went with the station dinner and had lots of great options to choose from, and we got TONS of compliments on how delicious the food was. I would recommend David's Country Inn to everyone!

Sent on 01/07/2019

Kimberly · Married on 10/26/2018

I just booked my wedding here for next October and it was the first place i looked. I easily fell in love with the charm and accommodations. Chris the owner took us around and showed (didn't try to sell us) the place and answered all of my questions no matter how silly. He was informative, funny and really made us feel like we were in great hands. I'm looking forward to working more with him and the staff this upcoming year.

Sent on 09/24/2017

M & C · Married on 09/23/2018

David's is the perfect wedding venue!

David's was the only venue we looked at. We were looking for something different than the typical NJ ballroom setting and as soon as we saw David's we knew it was the perfect venue. We worked with Debbie from start to finish and she was professional, organized, and always available to answer any questions or fulfill any requests that we had. On our wedding day, the Warren Suite was set up perfectly and was a beautiful and fun place to prepare for the day. David's is family owned and the entire staff treated us and our guests like we were part of the family. We have been told by all of our guests (and we agree) on numerous occasions since the wedding how much they loved the food and the atmosphere. We highly recommend David's!

Sent on 11/04/2018

Debi · Married on 05/19/2018

I had my wedding at David’s Country Inn in May 2018 and it was great! The whole process was smooth from start to finish. Dan was so helpful and very responsive. Everything went as planned and our guests loved the venue! It’s different than other venues we looked at which is why we fell in love. They exceeded our expectations! I’d recommend this venue to anyone!

Sent on 06/02/2018

Katie · Married on 05/12/2018

My husband, family, and I cannot say enough great things about David's Country Inn. Our first experience with them was when they catered my now sister-in-law's wedding at Jack's Barn a few years ago. We saw first hand how easy they were to work with and the food was outstanding. We decided to take an official look at the venue for our big day and our expectations were met above and beyond. They made everything so easy and were a pleasure to work with along the way. Planning a wedding is stressful at times and they were responsive and reassuring at every step. We rented the Warren Suite the morning of the wedding and ordered breakfast and lunch. It's such a beautiful and relaxing space to enjoy before the ceremony and reception - we highly recommend it. Our wedding day was perfect - from the ceremony and reception setup, to the food and drinks, flow of the day, and the service. Everyone commented on how tasty the cocktail hour, dinner buffet, and late night snack stations were. Big thank you to Debbie, Chris, and everyone at David's for making the best day of our lives an absolute dream!

Sent on 05/21/2018

matthew · Married on 04/29/2018

David's Country Inn was amazing for our reception. Beautiful venue with tons of room for guests to move all over. Food was incredible. Had numerous people say it was the best wedding food they had ever had.

Sent on 05/14/2018

Eric · Married on 03/31/2018

My wife and I got married on March 31, 2018 at David's Country Inn. What can I say? The whole DCI team went above and beyond our expectations! They were such a pleasure to work with, especially Debbie, our event coordinator. She facilitated everything for our wedding and was helpful with all of the questions we had. We had an odd request of ordering McDonalds for our guests as a 'late night snack' treat. She ensured that the food was ordered, delivered, and set up prior to our guests leaving. Our guests loved it!
    Debbie executed this so well - she hit it out of the park! She made our special day a remarkable one and truly made it unforgettable!

The food at DCI was EXCEPTIONAL. All of our guests raved how good the food was...from cocktail hour all the way to venetian hour. The food was plentiful, delicious, and fresh.

We highly recommend David's Country Inn!!! You won't be disappointed!!! Thank you guys for all of your help and for making our wedding day the best day ever!!!

Sent on 05/07/2018

Rachel · Married on 03/16/2018

I had my wedding here earlier this month and am still on a high from the experience and how amazing everything went the day of. Dan was our wedding coordinator and as the bride and "wedding planner" I wanted to make sure everything was perfect. Dan was quick to answer emails and very reassuring throughout the entire process. The food was the best banquet food I've ever had, the venue was a dream, especially once filled with over 100 of our closest friends and family. The Warren Suite was an AMAZING space to get ready in as well. Everyone commented on how great of a venue it is and how awesome everything was. Dan and the staff helped make our vision a reality and gave our guests the absolute best experience possible. Now I'm wondering how soon is too soon to renew our vows and do it all over again? Thank you everyone at David's for creating the most memorable day for Devan and I.

Sent on 03/28/2018
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 02/17/2018

I just had my wedding at David's country inn. Everything that day went perfectly and I can't thank the staff enough for making my day so special. Everyone was so attentive and always had everything taken care of even before I asked. My guests loved the venue and raved about the food. I couldn't have asked for a better place to have my wedding!

Sent on 02/18/2018

Nicole · Married on 01/26/2018

When we were first searching for a venue, we couldn't find anything that seemed "right". We finally checked out David's on the recommendation of a friend, and immediately we knew it was "the place"! That was a year and a half ago. We had our wedding ceremony and reception here just a few days ago, and we are BEYOND thrilled with how everything came together! Chris is so wonderful and easy to work with and Dan, our coordinator, was just as wonderful! We were very particular about so many things, but they always went above and beyond to accommodate us! The planning process was incredibly smooth, stress-free and worry-free. The night itself was absolutely perfect. I got endless compliments from guests on the food, drinks, beauty of the venue itself, as well as the kind and helpful staff. Dan seemed to completely understand the look and feel I wanted to achieve, and worked hard to create the most amazing ambiance. I can easily say I have not one, single complaint in the entire process, including the night of the wedding. They made our wedding incredibly memorable, and I will be gushing about them for years to come. You won't regret booking them for your wedding!

Sent on 01/29/2018

Nicole · Married on 01/06/2018

I have my wedding booked at David's in 1 year from now. So far, they've been amazing to work with and I can't wait to finalize all of the details!

Sent on 01/05/2017

Alyse · Married on 12/30/2017

My husband and I had our wedding at David’s Country Inn this past July, and we could not have been happier with our choice! The venue is exceptionally beautiful, with so much charm! The food was delicious and the service was amazing! Debbie was incredible to plan with throughout the entire process. We used the gorgeous Warren Suite prior to our ceremony, and it was such a lovely space to get ready! Our wedding was run smoothly and everything turned out beautifully. We highly recommend David’s Country Inn!

Sent on 08/03/2018

Matt · Married on 11/18/2017

We recently had our wedding at David's and the experience could not have been better. The place has an great cozy old charm that our guests loved... large old wood bar, side rooms with fireplaces, a newly renovated 3rd floor suite for getting ready, and many other details that set it apart from more sterile run-of-the-mill venues.

Chris the GM is extremely personable and definitely a consumate professional. Dealing with him was the easiest part of our wedding planning. He pointed us in the right direction offering suggestions as needed, and also accommodated our requests. He certainly runs David's like a well oiled machine.

We had 120 guests and a very large band and the ballroom size felt great. Food was very good from what I've been told (we were up chatting with folks) and nobody had a bad time. Can't ask for more than that. I recommend David's to anyone looking for an interesting non-barn, non-country club wedding in NNJ!

Sent on 12/04/2017

Amanda · Married on 11/12/2017

LOVE LOVE LOVE this place. When first looking for a wedding venue, my fiancé (now husband) and I had a specific look/feel in mind. We checked out a few places, who all came close but were just missing something. A coworker of mine recommended David's to us, and I couldn't be happier that we decided to go take a look. From the second I walked in the door I was in love. There is such charm and character in this venue. It is so relaxed, vintage and romantic. After meeting with a wedding coordinator, we knew this was our venue. The staff at David's was nothing short of Amazing. Answering any questions we had, never making us wait for a response and always with a pleasant attitude. We knew our wedding would be amazing, but the night of exceeded all of our expectations. We opted to go with the cocktail reception (buffet style) and the food was out of this world. Our guests still talk about how much they enjoyed it.
    We also decided on the candle package and the piano player during cocktail hour. Both of these additions made our night even more special. Every nook and cranny of the building has something beautiful to look at..from the beautiful stain glass ceiling, the old fashion bar, and cozy fireplaces. Our guests were able to spread out and find a different part of the venue to enjoy. Thank you so much to Chris, Dan, Debbie and the rest of the staff for taking such great care of us. We will never forget that night!

Sent on 01/08/2018