Danielle Nowak Photography

Danielle Nowak Photography

Fort Washington, PA 19034 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture
Packages: Albums, Custom Graphic Design, Digital Files, Flush ...
Liability Insurance: Yes
About Us

Hi, thanks for stoping by. I am a natural light wedding, portrait, fashion and lifestyle photographer. I am not a wedding photography studio. I am an artist that visually tells your story so that you can re-live all those beautiful moments shared with the people you love on your wedding day. I am a mother, dreamer, adventurer, photographer & love to tell stories through imagery. If you are fun & adventures and looking for a style that is unique, energetic, natural & genuine you've come to the right place:)

A girl who captures - Danielle

• Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

WOW! All you local brides, if you don't book this super woman, well shame on you! :) Danielle and her talent with the camera was EVERYTHING my husband and I were looking for! My husband actually found her online portfolio and wanted me to meet with her. Pictures are forever and we wanted the best. Sure enough, we got it! Her side kick for our big day, Neil, what can I say, fantastic!!!

Danielle was so awesome from everything to our budget to handling the throbs of family members on the big day. Our pictures are stunning and we cannot stop looking at them. She has such a warm and caring personality and she really helped make our moments of that day much more memorable. So, do yourselves a favor, ladies. BOOK HER QUICK! :)

• Wedding: 05/09/2014
Services Used: Photography
215-570-0707
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards