Danielle Nowak Photography

Danielle Nowak Photography

Fort Washington, PA 19034 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture
Services: Custom Graphics, High-Res, Liability Insurance
Items: Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs, ...
About Us

Hi, thanks for stoping by. I am a natural light wedding, portrait, fashion and lifestyle photographer. I am not a wedding photography studio. I am an artist that visually tells your story so that you can re-live all those beautiful moments shared with the people you love on your wedding day. I am a mother, dreamer, adventurer, photographer & love to tell stories through imagery. If you are fun & adventures and looking for a style that is unique, energetic, natural & genuine you've come to the right place:)

A girl who captures - Danielle

• Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

A complete rockstar! Danielle and her team did an excellent job capturing the best shots from our shore wedding. We wanted a photography team that was flexible and a bit "back in the crowd". Danielle nailed it!

Whether on the beach or at sunset, she helped us capture our day and did it perfectly. We also appreciated her calm yet punctual demeanor which made it a pleasure working with her for 10 hours.

She was an absolute pleasure to work with and great at what she does. I would highly recommend her to other brides. Thanks, Danielle and team!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Services Used: Photography
Profile Picture
Private User
215-570-0707
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards