Danielle Nowak Photography

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
Recently Married

A complete rockstar! Danielle and her team did an excellent job capturing the best shots from our shore wedding. We wanted a photography team that was flexible and a bit "back in the crowd". Danielle nailed it!

Whether on the beach or at sunset, she helped us capture our day and did it perfectly. We also appreciated her calm yet punctual demeanor which made it a pleasure working with her for 10 hours.

She was an absolute pleasure to work with and great at what she does. I would highly recommend her to other brides. Thanks, Danielle and team!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Fort Washington, PA 19034
BLOG

Hi, thanks for stoping by. I am a natural light wedding, portrait, fashion and lifestyle photographer. I am not a wedding photography studio. I am an artist that visually tells your story so that you can re-live all those beautiful moments shared with the people you love on your wedding day. I am a mother, dreamer, adventurer, photographer & love to tell stories through imagery. If you are fun & adventures and looking for a style that is unique, energetic, natural & genuine you've come to the right place:)

A girl who captures - Danielle