Danielle Nowak Photography Reviews

17 | Fort Washington, PA

17 Reviews for Danielle Nowak Photography

A complete rockstar! Danielle and her team did an excellent job capturing the best shots from our shore wedding. We wanted a photography team that was flexible and a bit "back in the crowd". Danielle nailed it!

Whether on the beach or at sunset, she helped us capture our day and did it perfectly. We also appreciated her calm yet punctual demeanor which made it a pleasure working with her for 10 hours.

She was an absolute pleasure to work with and great at what she does. I would highly recommend her to other brides. Thanks, Danielle and team!

Julie · Married on 05/31/2014

I could go on and on about how much I loved everything about Danielle on my wedding day but I'll keep it short and sweet!

To start, I'm pretty sure Danielle was as excited as I was about my wedding! She arrived on time to the house I was getting ready at and snapped all the pictures I wanted there with plenty of time to spare. She was very organized and had remembered all the shots I told her I wanted and of course used her "eye" to create some beautiful shots and poses.

Once at the venue, Danielle and her assistant Neil got down to business with organizing our massive wedding party (22 people)!!! They were fun, organized, creative, funny and really made the whole experience enjoyable.

Danielle captured all the important moments of the night and I feel like every time I wanted a picture with a guest Danielle' was right there to capture it. The pictures are beautiful and I can't wait to frame them and hang them in my home. I highly recommend using her for your special day, you won't be disappointed!!

So many changes with my wedding, but she was flexible and helpful throughout it all!!!

WOW! All you local brides, if you don't book this super woman, well shame on you! :) Danielle and her talent with the camera was EVERYTHING my husband and I were looking for! My husband actually found her online portfolio and wanted me to meet with her. Pictures are forever and we wanted the best. Sure enough, we got it! Her side kick for our big day, Neil, what can I say, fantastic!!!

Danielle was so awesome from everything to our budget to handling the throbs of family members on the big day. Our pictures are stunning and we cannot stop looking at them. She has such a warm and caring personality and she really helped make our moments of that day much more memorable. So, do yourselves a favor, ladies. BOOK HER QUICK! :)

Jaclyn · Married on 06/21/2013

Danielle is amazing to work with & has such a keen eye. She planned out our photos & was so well prepared for our special day, that it seems as if every photo was perfect. Her style is so beautiful & artistic that my friends were raving over how my pictures could be in a magazine. I couldn't be happier with our photos.

In addition to being an amazing photographer, she goes above & beyond to make sure she not only makes the bride & groom feel relaxing on their special day, but she always does it with a smile. She is a pleasure to be around & was enjoyable to work with.

Jimi · Married on 04/27/2013

We went with Danielle because she had an amazing portfolio and she was affordable. We live out of state so we weren't able to meet her before the wedding and didn't know what to expect. She could not have been any better. Her whole team took after her and were nice, friendly, and a pleasure to have around all day!

Having Danielle around made our wedding even more enjoyable and the results were fantastic. We're so happy with the pictures! I would recommend her in a heartbeat to anyone for anything! She's great!

Sent on 06/07/2013

Danielle Nowak Photography's reply:

Thank you Jimi & Tricia!
  • Meg

Meg · Married on 02/01/2013

Danielle was a wonderful photographer, she was extremely polite, and helpful on my wedding day, and not to mention extremely talented. I barely noticed her during the wedding. The other photographer she brought was so sweet. Her pictures are absolutely breathtaking, I can't wait to receive my album. I would use her again in a minute!

David · Married on 08/04/2012

We cannot imagine a better wedding photographer than Danielle.

Not only did we get exactly what we expected, hundreds of beautiful pictures of every part of the wedding day, we also got pictures that are magic. There are shots she set up or captured on the fly that demonstrate her ability to identify or create unique scenes and her talent to capture them artistically. These pictures use light and composition to capture the emotion and beauty of the day. They go far beyond typical wedding pictures.

Danielle is a talented and artistic photographer. She is professional, personable and a good communicator. We selected her after reviewing her portfolio and seeing that her pictures of the standard wedding ‘poses’ were better than anyone else’s.

We would recommend Danielle Nowak whole-heartedly for your wedding or special event.

Meredith · Married on 05/27/2012

On top of her insane talent, Danielle is one of the loveliest people I have ever met. She was a calming presence, a true professional and an artist on my wedding day. She captured every moment with grace. Working with her was a joy and hiring her was the best decision my fiance and I made.

Allison · Married on 09/04/2011

Danielle Nowak Photography is like no other!!! Very professional yet friendly and easy to work with...her eye for photography is incredible and she captures every single special moment. The quality and creativity in her work in unmatched!!

Sent on 10/25/2011

Danielle Nowak Photography's reply:

Thanks Allison!!!! Love the review, its perfect! looking forward to putting the album together.

Thanks so much!

Danielle

Katie · Married on 08/20/2011

Danielle was wonderful from the day I sent my first email. She was friendly, reliable and professional the whole time. She was also flexible and understanding with us the whole evening and throughout the reception. When we got the pictures back we were so pleased. They were snapshots of all the great moments from our special evening. She captured us so well.

Maria · Married on 03/03/2011

I couldn't be more satisfied with Danielle's quality of work during the wedding and the final product of the photos. Danielle was able to capture every special moment in every photo she took. She worked extremely hard and it shows! Looking at my pictures now brings me back to that special day and how perfect is was. I still receive so many compliments on the photos. I would definitely recommend Danielle Nowak Photography to anyone who wants flawless quality work at a great price.

Thank you so much Danielle for everything you've done for us on our special day!

Frank · Married on 03/03/2011

From the posing, to the scenery, Danielle meticulously and precisely captured a perfect moment that was our wedding. Everyone who we showed our pictures to said that we looked like professional models and requested Danielle’s contact info. She has made a lifetime client.

Jamie · Married on 09/25/2010

Danielle was a pleasure! She was able to do everything we asked for and more. The pictures were beautiful

Christie · Married on 04/22/2017

I could not be happier with Danielle and the beautiful photos that she produced for our engagement shoot and wedding day. She is not only an extremely talented photographer but someone that is just genuinely fun to be around. Danielle and Kat made my husband and I feel like absolute rockstars on our wedding day and it was perfectly captured in our photos. They were able to bring out our personalities to produce natural, candid photos, which was exactly what I was looking for. Her natural light photography makes the wedding photos seem more editorial than corny wedding shots, which is awesome. You'll absolutely love her!

Heather · Married on 07/29/2011

Our pictures turned out really well. We got many compliments.

Serene · Married on 09/29/2018

Danielle and Kat were so flexible with us on our wedding day, yet we’re still able to fit in the must have photos and group shots. They are professional photographers who know what they are doing and will assist any couple to get the best shot!