D' Cor Designs

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
3.3

My husband and I are the couple that are friends of Ralph Jennings and Karmyn Brooks. We were married on November 14, 2009 in a civil ceremony at the Cobb County Courthouse. My husband and I initially planned to have a very quiet ceremony not telling anyone. When I woke that morning it just did not feel right to not tell the people closest to us regarding the happiest day of our life.

I just wanted to let you know that your contribution of the MOST BEAUTIFUL BRIDAL BOUQUET that I had ever seen touched our ceremony and our lives in such a very special way. As you will see from the photos taken, most of the couples were very informal, but your flowers made ours’ feel as special as if a year of planning had gone into our wedding and because of your special touches, you made me feel like the most beautiful women in the world for that day and my husband and I were speechless when the flowers were presented to us. The lily representing my mother’s presence was the most beautiful and touching symbol for me as she was my closet and best friend and I know she would have rejoiced in our union. You thought of everything down to the rose petals for wedding night.

I want you to know that your flowers set the tone for our ceremony and you have forever marked a place in our memory as we start our lives together, all I can say is that your arrangement was absolutely breathtaking and if I had a large ceremony, that bouquet would not have been thrown to anyone!

Thank you Ms. Smith and GOD BLESS you in your business endeavors. Anyone needing flowers in my circle of friends will hear your name from me FIRST!

Karen Murray-Hall
678-927-7922

"Live Everyday To The Fullest" NO REGRETS! ONLY LESSONS!

Services Used: Flowers
LOCATION
1190 Fairburn Road, Suite C, Atlanta, GA 30331

Designs, As Unique As Your Signature . . . .

Your Big Day, Let Us Help You Create It !
With beautiful fresh or silk floral designs, arrangements and decorations
For the Entire Bridal party, formal or informal, chapel, banquet hall or reception.

Your Big Day, Let Us Help You Create It !
With beautiful fresh or silk floral designs, arrangements and decorations

Short on time and money, we also have beatuiful silk rental for the entire wedding party, at a fraction of the cost of purchasing

Invite Romance and Elegance with Flowers . . . . .

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Flowers, Lighting & Decor
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Christenings, Corporate Events, Debutante Balls, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Memorials, Proms, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s
Established: 2003
Employees: 2
Accepts: Cash, Check, Paypal, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)