CTO ARTISTS - Amazing Bands | DJs | Rock Strings

CTO ARTISTS - Amazing Bands | DJs | Rock Strings

Philly | Naples Miami Palm Beach | Nyc | Los Angeles, PA
877.286.6874   Visit Website   Email Vendor
Quality of Service

We hired CTO Midtown Express for our wedding and it was, hands down, one of the best wedding decisions we made! We attended their showcase and were so impressed by their talent, range, personality and chemistry. Unlike a lot of wedding bands, CTO Midtown Express can FLAWLESSLY play both new and old songs. You can watch their wedding video for a taste, but I HIGHLY recommend attending a showcase so you can really experience their energy. Going to the showcase with my then-fiance was one of our favorite "wedding planning" moments. We started working with Virgil, the band leader, closely about a couple months before the wedding. I had questions before hand and they were also so responsive. He is incredibly thorough and I recommend just letting them guide the process and help you with the flow of the evening. We adjusted our timelines based on some of his recommendations to keep the energy going. They were very accommodating to song choice requests and timelines requests, but were on point with making the judgement calls themselves about when to shake things up. We wanted a very high energy reception and were so impressed with how they could read the room and adjust the music to keep the energy going. You hear that comment alot about "wedding bands", but CTO Midtown is different. Here's why: My grandma rarely ever leaves the house, hates posing for pictures and is very "reserved" and I was honestly not sure if she would even make it to my wedding. She came, she saw, and she DANCED. My whole family was so shocked! If CTO Midtown Express can get my grandma moving, then I am convinced they can perform miracles. I am recommending them to ALL my future-engaged friends just so I can attend their weddings and see them perform again. I'm not even kidding! HIRE. THEM. NOW. You're guests will thank you!

Services Used: Band, Ceremony Music
4450 Main Street (The Screening Room), 2nd Floor, Philly | Naples-Miami-Palm Beach | NYC | Los Angeles, PA 19127

"It's Just Not A Party Without CTO!"®

877.CTO.MUSIC (286.6874)  REQUEST INFO Philly | Naples-Miami-Palm Beach | NYC | Los Angeles

... read more

CTO Artists produces everything from our exclusive CTO Dance Bands, Club Style DJs to 21 piece orchestras for high impact National events. We have local exclusive talent in Philly, NYC, South Florida and Los Angeles. CTO has performed at many of the country's top hotels NYC’s Waldorf Astoria to Palm Beach’s Breakers Hotel. Internationally, CTO  has performed in Buenos Aires, Argentina @ Four Seasons for a fantastic wedding covered by the Style Network’s "Married Away".

are fully trained in “The Art of The Party” and know how to run an elegant, high energy affair like no one else!  From our humble beginnings in 1987, we started as a single Philadelphia Wedding Band.  Now after more than 20 years; event planners, hotels, exclusive resorts, private clubs, and individuals like you have relied on CTO Artists for entertainment at their special events.  With more than 8,000 events to our credit and counting, we offer the finest in local, regional and national entertainment.

No event is too big or too small to demand our consideration and full attention to every detail.

Our singular focus is to provide you with great musical talent.  The CTO Artists, along with your entertainment consultant at World Entertainment will ensure every detail for your affair is thoroughly planned and flawlessly

What do we do is manage funky, artistic bands, club style DJ’s, eclectic strings, and custom productions.  We create amazing events with the very best full time musicians, DJ’s, bands and entertainers.

Our Method is to carefully train our artists in “The Art of The Party", but allow them plenty of room for their creativity.  Each act is unique and one of a kind.  Just like your affair!

Where do we perform?  Philadelphia, South Florida, NYC, LA, Washington DC, Baltimore and wherever our clients will fly us. (Recent performances include destinations like Jamaica, Minneapolis, Columbus Ohio, South Dakota and Buenos Aires!)

Offices located in Philadelphia, South Florida & Los Angeles

Event Types: Wedding, Corporate Events, Bar & Bat Mitzvahs, private affairs of every type, select night clubs and anywhere great music is in demand!

Our dance bands’ playlists are full of current Top 40 as well as all the tried and true classic hits that are sure to please even the most discerning musical tastes.

Our DJ’s are high end club artists that we train in “The Art of The Party”.  Want a DJ to simply press “play”?  Anyone can do that.  Our DJ’s will weave an elaborate web of rhythms & musical styles.  They will mash up current & classic hits in a way that will have your guests raving to your event for years to come!

Our strings are classically trained, but modern enough to play contemporary classics including classical arrangements of current Top 40, Classic & Alternative Rock, and just about anything you could imagine.

Check out the CTO Blog

CTO is a federally registered service mark (2720686) of World Entertainment Inc. "It’s just not a party without a CTO Band!"®
  +/- read less