Creative Memories Entertainment

Creative Memories Entertainment

Antelope, CA 95843 | map
Genres: 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Acoustic, Big Band, Classic...
Liability Insurance: Yes
About Us

Creative Memories Entertainment is an award winning entertainment company that specializes in Unique and Elegant, but Fun wedding receptions. With Mike Anderson as your Wedding Entertainment Director™, you will learn how your wedding can be so much more than just music. Your dream wedding can start right here...

Please contact me today at (916) 344-7000 or email me at Mike@CreativeMemoriesDJ.com.

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Mike was awesome. He had so many ideas in creating the most perfect wedding for us. He was funny, welcoming, on the ball and was very willing to work on Halloween. Everyone at the wedding was impressed by his kindness and professionalism. I would definitely recommend Mike to my friends!
Mike's timing was perfect with wedding party intros & special dances. He also kept the momentum going in making sure everyone kept dancing throughout the night. He wasn't just the DJ, it felt that he was part of the family and guests.

• Wedding: 10/31/2014
Services Used: DJ
Endorsements
This is one of the top Wedding DJ's in the business. Creative Memories is absolutely dedicated to doing the very best job and they pull it off time and time again. Having worked with them more than 100 times over the years, I have never seen them do other than excellent work.
Associations I Belong to
Creative Memories Entertainment is a wedding Entertainment from Northern California . We service weddings througout the local area, including Sacramento , Napa , and Taho. Creative Memories Entertainment is a professional wedding Entertainment that has been part of the Sacramento wedding industry for 17 years. We specialize in Weddings, Lighting Design, Master of Ceremonies, Event Design
916-344-7000
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards