Creative Memories Entertainment

Creative Memories Entertainment

Antelope, CA 95843 | map
Genres: 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Acoustic, Big Band, Classic...
Liability Insurance: Yes
About Us

Creative Memories Entertainment is an award winning entertainment company that specializes in Unique and Elegant, but Fun wedding receptions. With Mike Anderson as your Wedding Entertainment Director™, you will learn how your wedding can be so much more than just music. Your dream wedding can start right here...

Please contact me today at (916) 344-7000 or email me at Mike@CreativeMemoriesDJ.com.

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Let me start this review by first stressing how important the DJ is at a wedding! The DJ has the ability to make or break the entire day so when choosing a DJ be very picky!!! I found Mike Anderson on Google and sent him an email detailing what I was looking for. Mike called me back and my husband and I met with him that night. Mike knows what he is doing! We signed a contract with him before we left our first meeting. He sent us an event planner that asked us a series of questions and also gathered information about how we met and about everyone in our bridal party. Mike made our wedding FUN! He recommended games that we could play that would make the day more enjoyable for our guests and more memorable for us. We opted to play 2 of the games and they were a HUGE hit! We have them on video (both professional and amateur) and we still watch them almost daily. Mike got everyone involved in the day and kept them dancing and entertained. I would recommend Mike Anderson to everyone.

• Wedding: 12/22/2013
Services Used: DJ
Profile Picture
Erin
Endorsements
This is one of the top Wedding DJ's in the business. Creative Memories is absolutely dedicated to doing the very best job and they pull it off time and time again. Having worked with them more than 100 times over the years, I have never seen them do other than excellent work.
Associations I Belong to
Creative Memories Entertainment is a wedding Entertainment from Northern California . We service weddings througout the local area, including Sacramento , Napa , and Taho. Creative Memories Entertainment is a professional wedding Entertainment that has been part of the Sacramento wedding industry for 17 years. We specialize in Weddings, Lighting Design, Master of Ceremonies, Event Design
916-344-7000
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards