Country Weddings Bridal Boutique

Profile Picture
Katie
1 Review
05/10/2014

Every aspect of Country Weddings --- everyone I worked with, my BEAUTIFUL dress, my bridesmaids' gorgeous dresses, my veil, my fittings - was simply perfect. Each time I called with a question or entered Country Weddings, I was always greeted warmly and treated professionally. I highly recommend this vendor and wish I could experience this special time all over again!

Services Used: Dress & Attire
LOCATION
20 Station Street, Hingham, MA 02043

Country Weddings Bridal Boutique is where style meets service.  We are located in a charming antique building in downtown Hingham, MA. The relaxed atmosphere combined with an exceptional level of customer service will ensure you select a gown that's a true reflection of your personal style; one which makes you feel beautiful on your wedding day .

Our signature look is simple elegance. We offer gowns that are classic and timeless ranging in price from $1,400 to $5,000. Our selection of chic accessories will complete your wedding day vision.

Country Weddings also offers "on-trend" bridesmaids’ styles, sophisticated choices for the mother-of-the-bride and groom and picture-perfect dresses for flower girls.

Please call us at 781.749.5774 or email us at info@southshorebridal.com with any questions or to set up an appointment.

Details
Services: Bride, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls, Mother of the Bride, Mother of the Groom
Country Weddings Bridal Boutique is a wedding dress shop from Hingham, MA. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Boston, South Shore, and Cape and Islands. Country Weddings Bridal Boutique is a professional wedding dress boutique that has been part of the Boston wedding industry for 20 years. We specialize in Bridal gowns, Bridesmaids, Mother of the Bride and Flower girls