Conservatory at Waterstone

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

This was an amazing venue! The price was wonderful! I was so impressed with how little stress I recieved from the planning (and we had a 200 count wedding). They handled every part of the planning with confidence and it went smooth. I could not have asked for a more perfect day. The food was fabulous, They have a new in house cake maker, and she did fantastic! We had a ton of flowers and even with our date being right after valentines, they were still beautiful. I received nothing but wonderful comments from our family and friends all night about the unique venue, amazing food and well organized help. Thank you Conservatory for making josh and my wedding day perfect and stress free!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
LOCATION
4851 N Main St., Acworth, GA 30101

A Beautiful Venue in Historic Downtown Acworth

The Conservatory at Waterstone is a beautiful historic building with brick, black wrought iron and hardwood and brick floors. The main floor has twenty foot ceilings with an upper level mezzanine which overlooks the dance floor in addition to an outdoor covered balcony which overlooks the outdoor garden. The ambiance feels like you are in a Fre nch Country Setting.  The Conservatory is located in the middle of Historic Downtown Acworth, a beautiful and quaint village.   Downtown Acworth is beside Lake Acworth which offers many opportunities for beautiful photos.

The Conservatory has separate private suites for both the bride and groom. The main room can seat approximately 200 (includes mezzanine) with an additional seating capacity of 100 in the downstairs room. There is additional outdoor covered seating. Total capacity can be 400 or more.

Our all inclusive packages include on-site catering, flowers (bouquets, centerpieces and floral arrangements for ceremony) cakes or dessert options for your reception.

The Conservatory at Waterstone is not only an extremely beautiful venue, but affordable as well.  Call and make an appointment today to see this wonderful venue  770-974-4899

Details