Conservatory at Waterstone

Services: Ceremony, Reception
Maximum capacity: 300
Catering: Offered in-house
About Us

The Conservatory at Waterstone is a beautiful historic building with brick, black wrought iron and hardwood and brick floors. The main floor has twenty foot ceilings with an upper level mezzanine which overlooks the dance floor in addition to an outdoor covered balcony which overlooks the outdoor garden. The ambiance feels like you are in a French Country Setting.  The Conservatory is located in the middle of Historic Downtown Acworth, a beautiful and quaint village.   Downtown Acworth is beside Lake Acworth which offers many opportunities for beautiful photos.

The Conservatory has separate private suites for both the bride and groom. The main room can seat approximately 200 (includes mezzanine) with an additional seating capacity of 100 in the downstairs room. There is additional outdoor covered seating. Total capacity can be 400 or more.

Our all inclusive packages include on-site catering, flowers (bouquets, centerpieces and floral arrangements for ceremony) cakes or dessert options for your reception.

The Conservatory at Waterstone is not only an extremely beautiful venue, but affordable as well.  Call and make an appointment today to see this wonderful venue  770-974-4899

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This was an amazing venue! The price was wonderful! I was so impressed with how little stress I recieved from the planning (and we had a 200 count wedding). They handled every part of the planning with confidence and it went smooth. I could not have asked for a more perfect day. The food was fabulous, They have a new in house cake maker, and she did fantastic! We had a ton of flowers and even with our date being right after valentines, they were still beautiful. I received nothing but wonderful comments from our family and friends all night about the unique venue, amazing food and well organized help. Thank you Conservatory for making josh and my wedding day perfect and stress free!

• Wedding: 02/18/2012
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
770-974-4899
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards