Classic Limos

Classic Limos

Chauffeured in classic style!

501 Bayview Circle
Newport Beach, CA 92660 | map
Vehicles: Classic Car, Limousine - SUV, Limousine - Standard, ...
Liability Insurance: Yes
About Us

Classic Limos is Southern California's premier limousine service with a beautiful fleet of vintage & classic Rolls Royce, Bentley, and Packard vehicles. We also offer Mini-Buses, Motor Coaches, Hummer Limos, Escalade Limos, Chrysler 300 Limos, etc., for the wedding party and guests.

Our classic car service includes our signature silver tray service with champagne & custom made bride & groom truffles.  We provide outstanding service, price matching, & guaranteed on-time arrivals.  We have an A rating (the highest rating given) with the Better business bureau with no complaints.  (Please see our Testimonials page to read what others say about our service).

We look forward to chauffeuring you in classic style!

800-550-3125  |  Website

• Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Great customer service. Jennifer was my representative. She let us come by and see all the cars before we chose one. They were all in such good condition we were torn between which to chose. They were on time and I had a very courteous driver. Very organized and professional.

The car was in excellent condition, clean and was a great prop for some wedding pictures and of course we were styling on our commute from the church to the hotel.

Package includes chauffer who is dressed in a tuxedo and hat and rolls out a red carpet, holds a tray with champaigne and glasses as well as boxes of chocolates waiting for us. They will even play "Here Comes the Bride" if you wish. There is a Just Married sign in the back.
I loved the red carpet and the champaign toast. FI doesn't drink so they gave him cider and me champaign. I loved taking pictures wit the car.

We made our first toast for each other then and there.

They were prompt and made the day extra special for us. Totally worth every penny!

• Wedding: 09/13/2008
Services Used: Transportation
Endorsements
Classic Limos offers a huge range of vintage restored limos to bring a unique touch of elegance to your wedding and give you a priceless grand exit. Their service is reliable and professional and your driver will make sure you have an excellent red carpet experience on your big day.
96x96 sq 1365699344726 willandrene GoboMan,Inc.
96x96 sq 1264557166225 img4119 ESP Entertainment & Event Services / California DJS
Associations I Belong to
Classic Limos is a wedding limo company providing vintage wedding cars from Southern California. We service weddings througout the local area, including Los Angeles and Ventura county, Orange & San Diego county, and Riverside & San Bernardino county. Classic Limos is a professional wedding limo company that has been part of the Southern California wedding industry for over 10 years. We specialize in creating memories with our classic wedding cars
800-550-3125
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards