Classic Limos Reviews

29 Reviews for Classic Limos

29 Classic Limos Reviews
  • Abriana

Abriana · Married on 01/20/2018

Classic Limos is a great company! Nice cars, very professional and on time! What more can you ask for?The BEST of the BEST! I would recommend this company to anyone, and have anyone of my family members ride anywhere with them.
    Thank You. I will keep coming back for every occasion. As should you, give them a call!

• Monica

Monica · Married on 08/05/2017

Franky was our driver and we had the best time! Red carpet service & champagne toasts after our ceremony and we went for a short ride. Came back and used the car as a showpiece. Franky was accommodating, professional and a great driver all around. The car was clean & the ride was super smooth! Dan, the owner, was great to deal with and cost was pretty reasonable. Dan will explain everything to you so you're not surprised with any fees, which we super appreciated. Will hire again if we want to ride in style!

Sarah · Married on 07/08/2017

Just, WOW! Absolutely perfect service from start to finish. We knew that we wanted something special for our getaway car on the night of our wedding, and were so thrilled once we found Classic Limos. Our first conversation with Dan was SO lovely - he was very knowledgable and accommodating, and had some great suggestions that we are so glad we did! Our driver Frankie Albert was the star of the show, though! Not only was he early to pick me (the bride) up at the house before the ceremony, but he also didn't blink once when I asked him to turn around and please pick me up earlier than I had requested. Frankie was so nice and made us feel so comfortable driving around town in a beautiful Packard. Our guests loved the car, and so did we! If you're looking to have a classic car for your wedding look no further - and ask for FRANKIE!!!! He even made an extra stop, out of his way, for us at a beautiful lookout point along the ocean after our reception had ended before taking us to our hotel, so that we could have a few moments to ourselves winding down after our amazing wedding! Thanks, Frankie & Classic Limos!

Sarah & Antoney

gaby · Married on 02/25/2017

We would like to personally thank our driver Frank Albert for his services during our wedding! He was wonderful and really helped make our wedding day even more special. He was on time, funny, professional, and really cared about giving us an amazing experience. We got a white 1962 Rolls Royce and they were always in sync with our itinerary for the day. The grand exit with the red carpet was spectacular and provided wonderful photo opportunities! :) It really made our wedding exit feel like a movie scene! :) Also, the champagne was AMAZING! Thank you Classic Limos, especially Frank, for everything!

Kimberly · Married on 06/20/2015

What a delight to work with Classic Limos! They were very professional and pull out all the stops! We rented a 62 Phantom RR. It was beautiful. We got this car to take my parents and myself to the ceremony, where the driver provided us with cold waters. After the ceremony, the car took my new husband and I to the reception venue. We were greeted with champagne, a just married sign on the back of the car, and the red carpet. It truly made our day extra special. The car was roomy in the back seat, even with a big wedding dress, and the air conditioner worked great. The car arrived on time and got us safely to our destinations. Easy to book! I also loved that 2 days prior to the wedding the company sent me an email with a confirmation, driver's name, and his cell phone number. Thank you Classic Limos for making our wedding day extra special.

Makenna · Married on 01/17/2015

David and Dan, Thank you so much for helping us make our day extra special! The level of professionalism was out standing! I will be recommending this service for years to come and defiantly will be using Classic Limos again. Thank you from The Clarks

• Starr

Starr · Married on 05/17/2014

Dan with Classic Limos was wonderful! We wanted a classic looking vintage car to drive us to and from our Chapel. My wedding coordinator found Classic Limos and the vintage Phantom we rented was perfect. Beyond that our driver Dan was amazing! Our time spent in the car was the only downtime we had the whole day and it was perfect. After 4 hours of portrait sessions I was happy to just be away from the camera for a few minutes. Instead of taking us directly to the chapel he drove us up and down the coast so we could enjoy our champagne and sandwich in peace! Then after the ceremony he drove my Husband and I up and down the coast again so we could get some great sunset shots with the car. He was super friendly and not put out at all that we asked him to drive us all around. He gave us a red carpet entrance to the chapel and even complied when we held up traffic at the valet of the reception so we could take photos in front of the fountain. The photos we got with the car are some of my favorite and it's all because Dan was willing drive us all around to get them! They price of the rental was super reasonable and they were friendly and professional the whole time.

Sara · Married on 02/08/2014

Classic Limos added an extra special touch to our wedding day! When my husband and I decided to have a vintage style wedding, I thought that it would be great if we could find a classic car to be our transportation for the day. I began to search online and came across Classic Limos. I contacted them for information, and found out that they have several amazing cars to choose from. We decided that the 1927 Packard would be perfect. When I called to book the car, I had the pleasure of speaking with Dan on the phone, and he was extremely friendly and helpful. He knows the cars extremely well, and was happy to share this knowledge with me.

The day of the wedding, Dan arrived in front of our hotel with the Packard, smiling and ready to drive to the ceremony. The online pictures of the car are awesome, but it is even more beautiful in person! It is amazing to think that this car has been around for almost 100 years. Plus, it is very comfortable and roomy inside. My dad loved it, which made me happy. We had a great time riding in style to the ceremony, chatting with Dan about the details of the car. It was great to have that time with my dad before walking down the aisle.

After the ceremony, at Dan's suggestion, we had a grand send-off. It felt like a wedding scene from a movie as my new husband and I exited the church with all of our family and friends surrounding us and cheering. A red carpet had been rolled out for us, and Dan was standing in front of the car, holding a silver tray with champagne and the cutest bride and groom truffles! The car was decorated with "Just Married" signs. All of our guests had a great time taking pictures of the car. It was one of the highlights of our day! It was also truly special to have a little bit of time with my husband as we rode to our reception, drinking champagne and enjoying our first few moments of marriage. We highly recommend Classic Limos!! We are so happy that they were a part of our celebration!

Nicole · Married on 11/23/2013

This was one of the HIGHLIGHTS of our Wedding Day and a memory we will NEVER FORGET! We rented the 1927 Packard and it was BEYOND AMAZING. Dan is so easy to work with, he was our driver the day of, and he made the experience so special. We did a mock-send off at the Church that was something we will cherish forever! Our whole wedding was there to cheer for us as we got into the car and drove away from the Church! The car itself is so incredible, in amazing condition and a true classic beauty. One of my favorite times during our Wedding was the drive to our reception with just my husband and I in the car, drinking chamagne and having that time to ourselves to celebrate! SO glad we made this a part of our Wedding Day- it wouldn't have been the same if we didn't!!

Sharon · Married on 05/18/2013

We used Classic Limos for our wedding and they were great. We rode in their white 1962 Rolls Royce. Dan was a pleasure to work with in arranging the car and letting us wander around his fleet of cars. They really go the extra mile (no pun intended) to be sure the day of experience is wonderful. The driver had champagne and chocolates waiting for us as we approached the car and was dressed professionally in a driving coat and cap. Dan also gave us suggestions on how to get the most use out of the car on the day of our wedding for pictures and the old time wedding send off from the church guests. I HIGHLY recommend using their services.

Ana · Married on 04/20/2013

Exceptional services from Dan to our driver!!! Every detail was on point and our driver was the best!!! And must I say how gorgeous our 27 Packard was!!! I felt like a movies star. Thank you guys for making my wedding day a day to remember!!!!!

elsa · Married on 11/02/2012

We rented the 1927 Packard for our wedding and we couldn’t have asked for a better vintage vehicle it was impeccable and so roomy and our driver DAN was not only on time but was the most sweetest, caring, attentive gentleman on our way to the ceremony I was extremely nervous and he did everything possible not to let me cry he cracked jokes and gave us some history of the car to get my mind out of everything. As soon as our religious ceremony was over Dan was waiting for us in front of the church with the red carpet rolled out and holding a silver tray with 2 champagne glasses and a heart shaped white tin with a bride and groom chocolate truffle everyone was in complete AWWWW. And we then we gave our first toast as husband and wife (sigh) At that point Dan put the JUST MARRIED sign on the back of the car. YAY!!!! We cant thank Dan from Classic Limos enough for adding such an amazing touch not only to our day but to our wedding video & pictures.

We used classic limos for our wedding ceremony and reception and what a experience. We chose one of the classic phantom rolls royce and what a car. The car was very clean and comfortable and the driver was very knowledgeable and courteous. You can tell this company is the best around. They were on time and had all driving directions to and from the wedding and reception. If you are looking for a classic limo for a wedding this is the best around. You won't be disappointed. We will be recommending them to our family and friends.

M · Married on 07/07/2012

Excellent courteous service! They took care of my husband and I as if we were royalty for the day! Dave you're the best and Dan, thanks for your suggestion of a"mock drive away" after our ceremony. It worked out like a dream, just like in the movies...it was definitely the highlight of our wedding day!!

Sorry for the lost umbrella in the hustle and bustle of our day:(

Scot · Married on 08/21/2011

Dan was great to work with start to finish and the car was incredible. Dan not only knows the classic limo business he also has extensive experience with weddings and had many great suggestions and recommendations to make the wedding even better. We contracted the 1962 Rolls Royce for my daughters wedding and it was fantastic. Frankie the driver really made it fun for the bride and groom on their trip to the hotel after the wedding. Classic Limos was a really good addition to the wedding and the entire experience was smooth and easy, I could not be happier!

• Allison

Allison · Married on 01/09/2009

This was such a treat to have at our wedding. We got the 1935 Rolls Royce for our getaway car and everyone loved it. The driver arrived early and had a red carpet rolled out for us as well as champagne and chocolates. The driver drove us up the coast on PCH and stopped at a beautiful spot where we could watch the waves, and he also recommended great places for brunch the next morning! The car was spotless and luxurious, a wonderful addition to our day!

dina · Married on 09/13/2008

Great customer service. Jennifer was my representative. She let us come by and see all the cars before we chose one. They were all in such good condition we were torn between which to chose. They were on time and I had a very courteous driver. Very organized and professional.

The car was in excellent condition, clean and was a great prop for some wedding pictures and of course we were styling on our commute from the church to the hotel.

Package includes chauffer who is dressed in a tuxedo and hat and rolls out a red carpet, holds a tray with champaigne and glasses as well as boxes of chocolates waiting for us. They will even play "Here Comes the Bride" if you wish. There is a Just Married sign in the back.
    I loved the red carpet and the champaign toast. FI doesn't drink so they gave him cider and me champaign. I loved taking pictures wit the car.

We made our first toast for each other then and there.

They were prompt and made the day extra special for us. Totally worth every penny!

Dave · Married on 09/02/2008

The car was clean and looked great. The driver was professional and friendly, and had a wonderful sense of humor. I would recommend Classic Limos to all my friends and family looking for memorable transportation for any big event.

susana · Married on 06/28/2008

Very Elegant!! Profesional
    They were great! Wonderful!
    Puncial, there service really stands out :)

Diana · Married on 06/21/2008

Very nice and professional. The car was beautiful and clean and a very nice touch to our wedding.

• Suite323Vintage

Courtney · Married on 03/12/2010

Loved Classic Limos. They were super friendly and very knowledgeable and they were able to give us some interesting history about the car we were riding in for our special day. We even upgraded cars mid-wedding planning and they gave us credit towards the original car to put towards paying for the 1962 Rolls Royce we upgraded to. (We didn't regret it!) The car was in pristine shape. The driver drove us around West Hollywood and even up to the Hollywood sign so we could take pictures with the car underneath it. These were the highlight of our wedding pics. Their flexibility made it possible. Granted anytime you rent a car like this for your wedding it can be a little spendy but it was WELL worth it in the end- we were so glad we did it! We had champagne and his and hers Bride and Groom chocolate covered strawberries waiting for us.... A red carpet- and our driver was right on time. We really enjoyed the few moments we had to ourselves away from the craziness driving through Mullholland Drive and the Hollywood Hills as the sun was setting after our wedding on the way to the reception. Total highlight of our wedding.

Kevin · Married on 01/17/2015

My wife and I hired Classic Limos for our wedding on January 17, 2015 in San Marino, CA. From the second our driver Frankie arrived, we were treated like royalty. He was on time, professional, and the car was absolutely gorgeous. We were greeted with two glasses of champagne on our ride from the church to the reception and a box of chocolates as we were taken back to the hotel. It's not often that you have the need for a vintage Rolls Royce so when you do it needs to be perfect and Classic Limos definitely succeeded.

Amy · Married on 08/15/2014

Class Limos helped to enhance our 1920s themed-wedding!

The first time I called (about 6 months out) , I spoke with the owner Dan Walters. Dan was very knowledgeable and a great salesman. He took my vision and brought it from an 8.5 to a 10.

We had our eyes on the 1927 Packard, but it was booked. The 1936 Century had the exact same effect! All anyone cared about was that we had a classic, vintage automobile. The different in style between '27 and '36 did not matter a lick.

Professional, reliable and friendly staff. You can't ask for more. Go call them!

• Emily

Emily · Married on 08/11/2012

Dan and Frankie were both so nice and accommodating. The car was incredible and our guests were so impressed with the red carpet and champagne toast. We got some amazing pictures in/around the car and the ride from our venue was even more special. I am happy to recommend Classic Limos to anyone getting married and looking for a special ending to their night.