classic cakes

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

We went with Classic Cakes for our wedding cake and were definitely not disappointed. In our search for a wedding cake baker, we went to four recommended vendors for tastings, pricing, etc.. All of them were great, but we are so glad we went with Classic Cakes. While Classic Cakes was the last vendor we visited, their cake samples were by far the best and helped us make our minds up then and there that they were the vendor for us. I consider myself a connoisseur of red velvet cake, and I can honestly say they have THE best red velvet cake I have ever had. As my groom is not as much of a fan of red velvet cake, he chose the almond cake with raspberry filling. Between the red velvet and the almond with raspberry, we received a ton of compliments on our wedding cake from our wedding guests. Our wedding cake was a huge hit -- it was beautiful and exactly what we had discussed/envisioned when we were talking cake details (from ribbon color to flowers to cake styling). We had people clamoring for a cake party after the reception to help us eat the leftovers. Carol and the other Classic Cakes staff were friendly and professional, and created the perfect wedding cake for our special day. We will definitely be going back to Classic Cakes for red velvet and almond with raspberry cakes for anniversaries!

Services Used: Wedding Cake
LOCATION
Jacksonville Beach, FL 32250
We are a custom wedding cake shop specializing in a unique blend of beautiful and delicious, freshly made wedding cakes and groom's cakes. John Krupinski is a graduate of Johnson & Wales Culinary School in Providence, RI and has been making wedding cakes for  over 20 years.
Details