classic cakes Reviews

160 Reviews for classic cakes

• Caitlyn

Caitlyn · Married on 02/15/2020

Gorgeous and Delicious!

Classic Cakes did such an amazing job for our wedding cake!! First, visually it was stunning! We sat down with Carol a month or two before the wedding and we flipped through her book of past cakes and she sketched out exactly what we wanted our wedding cake to look like. We also are both Notre Dame grads and so my husband wanted a ND themed grooms cake (with Bailey's filling) and that day he and Carol worked to sketch out exactly what he wanted that to look like as well, and John and Carol TOTALLY delivered.

The cakes were not only beautiful, but all of our guests told us the next day at the brunch that it was the most delicious wedding cake they had ever had. My husband and I ate leftovers for the following three days and were so disappointed when we finished it! We used Vanilla for the wedding cake and chocolate for the grooms and both were amazing. Huge hit all around! I absolutely recommend.

Sent on 04/15/2020

Nicole Grinsell · Married on 01/24/2020

Absolutely Beautiful

We live in Orlando, so quite a bit of electronic planning needed to happen to get everything in to place for our Orange Park wedding. We decided to feel out Classic Cakes based on a recommendation. We're so happy we came across them. Our cake looked absolutely beautiful. Carol was so flexible with our needs and so many guests passed compliments on how stunning the cake looked. And it was absolutely delicious. My now mother-in-law said it was even better than her husband's mother (a difficult feat), but, don't tell her I let you all know that. Absolutely would recommend.

Sent on 02/17/2020
  • Hannah

Hannah Buckley · Married on 12/31/2019

Delicious!!!

We used Classic Cakes for our NYE wedding and they were such a pleasure to work with. Our wedding cake was absolutely beautiful and the Groom's cake was so cool exactly what I told them I envisioned.. plus they were both incredibly delicious! Couldn't have asked for a better experience.

Sent on 02/24/2020
  • Kari

Kari Reed · Married on 11/30/2019

So yummy and pretty

We got married at Epping Forest, who uses Classic Cakes as their vendor and I was very happy with the service, taste, and design! It tasted as good as it looked!

Sent on 12/04/2019
  • ABIGAIL

ABIGAIL TAFF · Married on 09/01/2019

Superb in every way!

Truly exceeded all our expectations in all areas, service, taste and best of all tender loving care of execution that was pulled off without a hitch in the middle of the looming storm Dorian. We are so thankful for this lovely couple.

Sent on 09/03/2019
  • Elle

Sue · Married on 05/25/2019

Beautiful & Delicious!!

Carol at Classic Cakes is wonderful to work with. She was flexible to our ideas and added her own creative touches. We had a different flavor for every layer and a groom’s cake too! Everything layer was delicious!! Very professional, easy to work with & a beautiful product!!! Highly recommend!

Sent on 05/27/2019

Shannon · Married on 10/13/2018

Our weddings guests could not stop talking about this cake! A) It was delicious!!!! B) It was BEAUITFUL! Classic Cakes does such an amazing job at a very reasonable price. They have years and years of experience and there is seemingly no limit to their talent. Furthermore, they have a plan B and know how to make sure that no matter what happens, you will have a beautiful cake on your wedding day!

Sent on 02/15/2014

Erin · Married on 06/09/2018

Not only delicious but absolutely beautiful! LOVED our wedding cake flavor and design! Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/15/2018
  • Martha

Martha · Married on 05/05/2018

Can I just say ridiculously delicious?? I have been to a ton of weddings and have never enjoyed the cake. Holy cow- not only did we love our cake but so did our guests. Don't bother looking at another cake maker- stop here. On top of how delicious their cakes are, they designed my cake to my exact specifications and it was beautiful!!

Sent on 10/03/2014

Erin · Married on 01/06/2018

The cake turned out beautifully and they loaned us a stunning cake plate. Amazing range of flavours. We wanted two non-traditional flavours and opted for the Reese's chocolate for one layer and carrot cake for another. Both were delicious and loved by all the guests.

Sent on 01/12/2018
  • Brycee

Brycee · Married on 12/03/2017

I wish I could give Classic Cakes more than 5 stars especially on quality. The cake they made for my wedding was not only gorgeous to look at it but the best tasting cake I have ever had in my life! Only regret of my wedding day was not eating more of the cake!

Sent on 12/27/2017

Teres · Married on 10/27/2017

They gave us exactly what the bride wanted. The cake was beautiful and also so moist and good! Thank you for making their wedding wonderful! Teresa

Sent on 10/28/2017

alexa · Married on 09/03/2017

Classic cakes was a part of our catering package through TPC Sawgrass and we could not have been more thrilled! From the initial cake tasting we fell in love with the flavors and on wedding day people raved about our cake! Our partially naked design also came to life exactly as we had envisioned!

Sent on 09/14/2017

Beth · Married on 09/03/2017

What a PHENOMENAL wedding cake!!! We used Classic Cakes for our wedding cake and, it was simply outstanding. We had a three tier cake, chocolate layer, lemon and carrot cake. All of it was incredibly delicious, moist and beautiful. I highly recommend classic cakes for your special day!

Sent on 09/27/2017
  • Kim

Kim · Married on 05/06/2017

You simply cannot go wrong by using Classic Cakes for your wedding. We did our wedding cake tasting with them in December 2016 and my future husband and I talked for months about how wonderful their cakes tasted. When they provided the bride and groom cakes for our recent wedding, both were perfect in look and of course, taste. The groom's chocolate ganache cake was especially a big hit with the guests. Thank you Classic Cakes for making my wedding cake vision come alive and being professional and so easy to work with.

Sent on 05/20/2017

Cake was delightful. Well decorated with florals but not overdone. We had two "peakers" on the side of our cake - I highly recommend this if you are an animal lover. It added a personal touch to the cake in addition to the cake topper. We had three layers: chocolate/vanilla cake with chocolate ganache in the middle; red velvet with cheesecake in the middle; and gluten-free funfetti on top with raspberry buttercream. We also had a cutting cake that was gluten free funfetti. The funfetti was delicious! I can't wit for our one year anniversary. The cake tasting was also very easy. Completely satisfied and highly recommend.

Sent on 07/08/2017

Carlina · Married on 04/14/2017

Best Wedding & Groom's Cake Ever were our cakes we had from Classic Cakes! Carol was super easy to work with, I'd just email her whenever I had a question or wanted to make any changes. Their cakes are baked fresh the day of the wedding - no other cake vendor we contacted does this. You can taste the freshness of the cakes honestly & you can tell that they are high quality. They had never done a WWE Championship Belt before for a Groom's Cake, but they were actually excited to make it for us when we came to them with the idea! And let me say, it was a hit! It was an exact replica, we had so many people comment on how cool it was! Their flavors they have to choose from are fantastic! We had the Reese's Peanut Butter Cup filling, the Raspberry filling, & they even did a Funfetti cake for us :) We had 30% more cake than guests & we even had our venue cut the cake topper because the cake slices were such a hit. We had so many guests tell us it was the best cake they'd ever had, multiple guests went up for more slices. We had to tell the venue to make sure we got a piece of each flavor set aside and thankfully we did because there was so little cake leftover. We are cake people and I can honestly tell you, Classic Cakes was one of the vendors we were most excited about on our wedding day haha.....Thank you so much, Classic Cakes, for the best wedding & groom's cake! :) - Carlina & Mike

Sent on 04/25/2017

cathy · Married on 03/04/2017

Definitely use classic cakes !!!!!! Wonderfully moist and delicious, we were able to save some cake from the wedding until we returned 7 days later from our honeymoon and this cake was as delicious as it was the night it was served. Great to work with and everyone loved the cake. Thanks Carol for making our day even more amazing....

Sent on 03/25/2017

Jessica · Married on 11/26/2016

I was married at TPC Sawgrass and included in our package was our cake baked by Classic Cakes. I was so excited when I found this out because I know the reputation that Classic Cakes have made for themselves and they did not disappoint. Classic Cakes was able to take exactly what we wanted and made the MOST delicious cake! We had so many compliments and I cannot wait until our one year anniversary to enjoy it again! They were so accommodating, professional, and make top notch Cakes! I would highly recommend Classic Cakes to any Bride!

Sent on 12/15/2016

Annalise · Married on 11/12/2016

We chose Classic Cakes for our wedding and it was one of the best decisions we made. From the first time we tasted the cake at the consultation, we knew we had to have it. Everyone raved about the cake and Carol was a pleasure to work with. Cannot recommend enough!

Sent on 11/14/2016

Kendall · Married on 11/05/2016

Our wedding cake was absolutely gorgeous and was SO delicious! All of our guests were raving about our cake! Carol was an absolute pleasure to work with and has such a creative vision. She created exactly what we were looking for!

Sent on 12/06/2016

Vanessa · Married on 07/09/2016

Perfect, delicious, stunning. Guests still rave about the cake! Thank you Classic Cakes for the artistry and execution from vision to reality. No wonder you are TPC's only cake vendor!

Sent on 08/13/2016

Stephanie · Married on 06/18/2016

Our guests loved the wedding cake so much, there wasn't even that much leftover! It was so delicious! We ordered the fresh berries and the amaretto filling with buttercream and a white cake. Moreover, it was so beautiful and we will forever cherish the pictures of this gorgeous cake! I would highly recommend Classic Cakes to anyone!

Sent on 09/30/2016

Sarah · Married on 02/20/2016

Can't say enough great things about Classic Cakes!!! Our wedding cake was PERFECT and everything we could have dreamed of. We had 3 tiers, each a different flavor - red velvet, lemon, and chocolate. Our guests were blown away with how great the cake tasted! We also had a Captain America grooms cake, which was pineapple - the grooms favorite, and it turned out amazing! It was a huge hit and everyone loved how great both of our cakes looked. Not only were they beautiful cakes, but they were SO delicious. We will definitely be contacting Carol and Classic Cakes again in the future for any of our cake needs! Would highly recommend to anyone!!!

Sent on 04/15/2016

meagan · Married on 01/16/2016

Carol makes amazing cakes! She captured the look we wanted so perfectly. The cakes are not only beautiful, but taste amazing! We thought we were going to have a ton of cake left over, but people went back for seconds! I would highly recommend her to any bride!

Sent on 01/23/2016