Circle Park Bridal Boutique of Addison

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
Recently Married

Circle Park was my 4th destination to try on dresses.

The girls are Circle Park were so sweet and professional. They never got impatient with my 6+ dresses I tried on. I cannot overstate how wonderful they were! I had a crummy experience at another Bridal Salon so I didn't go in with a whole lot of expectation. They really blew me away!

The Boutique had a wide variety of dresses in many different styles. I enjoyed our trip here very much and highly recommend!

Circle Park Bridal Boutique of Addison responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for your feedback. I am so glad we were able to improve your dress shopping experience and make it a fun and happy time. We are so happy you chose to shop with us and we were able to help you find your dream gown. Please send us pictures from your wedding day, if you get a chance. We love seeing our brides on their special day.

Services Used: Dress & Attire
LOCATION
4950 Keller Springs Road , Suites 105-110, Addison, TX 75001
BLOG

Award Winning Bridal Boutique, located in the heart of Dallas Ft. Worth.

Circle Park Bridal is the award winning, trendy bridal boutique in Addison known for
gorgeous bridal gowns, bridesmaid dress and tons of accessories in a friendly and comfortable setting.
You'll love our super fun and stylish consultants who will help you find the "the one"!

Click Here to ... read more

Click Here to BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT TODAY!

Brides have embraced Circle Park Bridal because of the experience they provide and the
incredible fashion and style they offer!  This is THE SHOP you've been hearing about.

Recent awards include:
  Best of  The Knot Weddings
Voted  #1&2 Best Bridal Shop in the Entire DFW area Channel 8/WFAA-2009-2013
 Bride's Choice Award Weddingwire.com 2009-2014
Best Dallas Bridal Shop by www.examiner.com-2009
A TOP 100 Best Shopping Destinations in the entire Dallas/Fort Worth Area (Underground Shopper)

Visit us in our gorgeous showroom at:

4950 Keller Springs Road Suite 110
(SW corner of Keller and Quorum, 1 block west of the Dallas Tollway)
Addison, TX 75001
www.circleparkbridal.com
972.387.0100

In addition to a fantastic selection of designer gowns that you can take home with you today, we now offer special order gowns in sizes 2-30 from top designers ranging in price from $500 to $10,000.
Designers include: Miosa Couture, Yolan Cris, Blue by Enzoani, Stella York, Essense of Australia,
 Mori Lee, Annasul Y, Alyne by Rivini, Bill Levkoff, Dessy Group, Sorella Vita and More!

We now carry a fantastic selection of bridesmaids gowns.

Already have your gown but in need of accessories? We offer more than 200 veils in stock daily at incredible prices. Visit us for hairpieces, feather and silk fascinators, custom birdcage veils, bridal belts and very fairly priced bridal jewelry and gifts.

Hours of Operation:
Sunday: Closed for our families
Monday: 11:00am-6:00pm
Tuesday: 11:00am-6:00pm
Wednesday: 11:00am-6:00pm
Thursday: 1:00 pm-6:00pm after 6pm by appointment only
Friday: 11:00am-6:00pm
Saturday: 10:00am-5:00pm

Bridal & Bridesmaid Appointments are highly recommended. Saturdays are by appointment only.  We do welcome walk-ins when we have both a bridal stylists and a fitting room available, but there is usually a wait.  Please note that priority will be given to brides & bridesmaids who make an appointment.

Click Here to BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT TODAY!

Upcoming Events:
See our Website & Facebook Page for more info:

Become a Facebook Fan and be in the know of all the happenings at our boutique: http://www.facebook.com/Circleparkbridal

+/- read less